#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Trigglypuff: The end of Social Justice Warriors?

05-03-2016, 10:05 AM #1
Stride
Chaplain

See from 1.40

Quote:Trigglypuff

#Trigglypuff, aka Cora MiriamCora Segal or Cora Gales, is a fat social justice warrior who won the hearts of the Internet in April 2016 after attending a speaking engagement to protest Stephen Crowder, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Christina Hoff Summers.

She is rumored to be the antagonist Trigglystaypuff Marshmallow Woman in the feminist version of Ghostbusters.

How this phenomena started

Jigglypuff is a weak Pokémon known for its ability to induce sleep with its song. Trigglypuff is a strong, powerful Poké Ball known for her ability to prevent the free exchange of ideas with her shrieking.

Up to 2016, Universities and colleges in the United States and Europe succumbed to years of upright leftist hippie brainwashing and are now the havens for young people deeply devoted to Social Justice activism. For these people, the main cause of everything that is wrong with the world is the dreadful Capitalist Cishet Christian White Male Patriarchy which is the cause of oppression, bigotry, inequality and discrimination of diversedisenfranchisedcommunities (LGBTIQ+People of ColorLatinosAsiansMuslims, the Not conventionally beautiful, the Disabled, etc.), and so every single aspect of the human civilization (from science and religion to leisure activities like television, animation, comedy, tabletop and video games) must be invested in fighting the alleged perpetrators of such conducts and bring back the voices of the underprivileged.

This unholy union of FeminismMarxismentitlement and race Self-hate, created a plethora of militant unfunny buzzkills whose only purpose in life is to impose their twisted worldview onto others using whatever dirty tactics they can (lies, bigotry accusations, character assassination, ad-hominem and libel) and, at the same time, to pose as victims of undeserved harassment, as they claim their lives are put in jeopardy any single time someone who can see through their bullshit, exposes them as the lazy, egotistical, hero complex ridden and cruel fucks they really are.

Paradoxically, by trying to be "non-conformist" to consumerist standards of beauty, they uniformed themselves to the point they're easily identifiable, and in the case of "womyn", the odds that a "curvaceous" girl with dyed hair, tattoos, thick frame glasses, piercings and has a Tumblr profile where she discusses her pansexual and genderqueer sexual preferences, is in fact a Social Justice Warrior are near to 100%. Important examples are Big Red, Laci Green, Zoe Quinn, Anita $arkeesian, Rebecca Watson, Nostalgia Chick, Randi Harper and the main topic of this article.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Trigglypuff

No surprises she's Jewish. 

Discuss.
This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 10:07 AM by Stride.

05-03-2016, 11:44 AM #2
Kung Fu
Chaplain

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 12 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Lotte, slave_of_God, Scimitar, Goku, Tarikko, Freetoday, Alex, Stride, MissCherokee, damien50, Trenton, That1kid

05-03-2016, 02:43 PM #3
That1kid
Marshall
I just saw the entire video, not the clip alone but the entire discussion on Feminism and they even throw in Islam during the Q&A section. They destroyed Feminism and the Feminists in that audience proved that they are too unstable to hold a conversation. Throughout the entire discussion, they would yell "racists" and I'm here watching it saying "You've got to be kidding me". By far, one of the best discussions putting Feminism to the ground. Here's the full video and you won't have to worry about trying to listen into the speakers, they are very audible. Definitely worth a watch.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 8 users Like That1kid's post:
  • slave_of_God, irrationalNinja, umphreak, Scimitar, Stride, MissCherokee, damien50, Trenton

05-03-2016, 04:19 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
I got excited for a minute thinking Wigglytuff has a new mega evolution coming up for the new Sun and Moon games.. Sad

lol

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 8 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Al Mualim, slave_of_God, Kung Fu, Scimitar, Tarikko, Colonel Krusty, MissCherokee, damien50

05-03-2016, 05:18 PM #5
MissCherokee
Knight
(05-03-2016, 11:44 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  İmage
awesome gif!!! Tongue

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 7 users Like MissCherokee's post:
  • slave_of_God, Kung Fu, Scimitar, Tarikko, Trenton, Freetoday, Stride

05-03-2016, 06:50 PM #6
Stride
Chaplain
Trigglypuff lecturing on 'sizeism' 

Is she the Millenial version of Andrea Dworkin? I doubt. The modern generation of activist in the US are just unintelligent communist engineered idiots.  They are self-destructing and now the source of mockery by non-communist brainwashed people. 
This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 06:53 PM by Stride.
The following 8 users Like Stride's post:
  • Al Mualim, Lotte, slave_of_God, MainStreetFatCat, MissCherokee, Scimitar, Tarikko, Trenton

05-03-2016, 10:39 PM #7
Freetoday
Justiciar
I
(05-03-2016, 06:50 PM)Stride Wrote:  Trigglypuff lecturing on 'sizeism' 

Is she the Millenial version of Andrea Dworkin? I doubt. The modern generation of activist in the US are just unintelligent communist engineered idiots.  They are self-destructing and now the source of mockery by non-communist brainwashed people. 

She looks like a dude.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 4 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • slave_of_God, Scimitar, Tarikko, Trenton

05-04-2016, 05:52 AM #8
Stride
Chaplain

I loved the way that this adult toddler ‘Trigglypuff’ was dealt with by Dr Hoff-Sommers. When Trigglypuff screamed ‘stop treating us like children’ Dr Hoff-Sommers said: ‘Well stop acting like a child then’. Come to think about it Trigglypuff was behaving worse than a toddler. I think that my 15month old son, ‘Laughing Boy’, behaves better than Trigglypuff did. 

As The Rebel Media said of Trigglypuff, she really is the physical embodiment of all that is wrong with the social justice movement. Rebel Media said:

Imagine the very embodiment of radical feminism, fat-shaming, white privilege, safe spaces, trigger warnings and queer studies. This is what you get with Trigglypuff.

The rare creature was first spotted in a viral video by Campus Reform. The protester was attempting to disrupt an event at the University of Massachusetts in which Steven Crowder, Christina Hoff Sommers and Milo Yiannopoulos were speaking. 

The radical protester passed out literature that claiming all three of the speakers, “demonstrate either that you don’t give a shit about people’s trauma and pain and think it’s funny to thrust people into states of panic and distress OR that you fundamentally do not understand what a trigger is, what it means to be triggered, and what a trigger warning is meant to prevent.”

When asked by Campus Reform to elaborate, she claimed, “Campus Reform causes death and death threats due to its extreme language.”

I have to say that I’ve read a fair bit about the Campus Reform group and I can’t see anywhere where they have engaged in ‘extreme language’. They’ve spoken of things that the Left may disagree with, and also called for an end to the misuse of legislation designed to make things more equitable for both men and women. Campus Reform have also spoken out against the abuse of ‘due process’ by college authorities when young men have been the subject of false accusations of sexual assault or sexual misconduct. 

None of these things in particular strike me as the sort of things that would cause death threats. 

Trigglypuff’s comment that it’s wrong to mock people’s ‘trauma’ in colleges by using words or talking about subjects that ‘trigger’ them makes me ask this question: If someone is so mentally fragile and damaged that they need trigger warnings from lecturers before reading ‘The Great Gatsby’, as happened in one case spoken about by Dr Hoff-Sommers in one of her videos, then are they suitable for university? University should be a place where you are exposed to different points of view, different opinions and different knowledge. It is not a safe space and nor should it be.

In another case raised by Dr Hoff-Sommers at a lecture she did at one particular university, 30 adult women felt so ‘triggered’ by hearing a different point of view to the one given by their Gender Studies professors, that they retreated to a ‘safe room’ full of soft toys, Playdoh and whale song. If these women are so fragile that they cannot hear an opposing opinion to the one they have been given, then what use are they going to be on the outside world, the world outside the academy. In that world they are going to hear stuff they disagree with all the time and they are going to find that there is no safe space in the real world for them. They are either going to grow up very fast and get very angry about the wasted time and money they spent at college and the BS they’ve been, or they are going to be mental health casualties. Neither path is a good one.

I believe that Trigglypuff is going to regret her outburst a lot in the future. In the age of the internet nobody is completely anonymous for long. I look back and feel that I’m lucky that the left wing knobwittery of my younger self wasn’t done in the age of the internet. I know I’m not totally anonymous on here (waves to the boys and girls at Cheltenham) but I guard as much of my privacy as I can, mostly to protect my family from assault by Islamic psychopaths. Trigglypuff is not so lucky, her tantrum is out there and has not only gone viral, but has become a meme. Already a large number of tech savvy people have been digging into her background and come up with some interesting snippets of information including the names she uses, her OK Cupid dating website profiles (interesting), how much she, or her family, is paying for her college tuition (US$41,000/year) and what causes she is involved in (fat acceptance). The bulletin board linked to below claims to have an awful lot of data on her.

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/trigglypuff-c...ame.20111/

Trigglypuff has been revealed to be in real life Cora Segal, and as how I’ll refer to her from now on in this piece. Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, a site dedicated it said of itself to ‘eccentrics on the web’ have both revealed her real name along with other names that she has used. This tantrum is going to follow Ms Segal throughout her life now. Whenever she goes for a job, goes on a date, introduces her self to people, when they meet her they will be thinking ‘trigglypuff tantrum’. In a way I feel sorry for her but she is an adult, she should have known that kicking off in the manner that she did would be picked up, commented on and distributed.

Ms Segal is the living, breathing embodiment of the loud, intolerant, aggressive, single minded, brainwashed automatons that that social justice movement is producing. It is to be hoped that Ms Segal unfortunate and mirth causing actions go some way to discrediting the social justice movement and social justice warriors themselves. I look at Ms Segal and her actions and I shudder to think of what could happen if her or someone like her was given power over others. She may have screamed ‘freedom of speech’ during her rant but her attitudes and that of other SJW’s are the antithesis of the idea of freedom of speech and open debate. Ms Segal may on they other hand have inadvertently done the cause of freedom, and the cause of dealing with a dishonest politically motivated Left dominated academia, a great service. Ms Segal showed the world what those who believe in academic freedom are up against and for that we should all say thank you to her. She has shot herself and her cause in the foot, which is better that having her and those like her shooting the rest of us for saying the social justice emperor has no clothes.
http://www.fahrenheit211.net/2016/05/02/the-trigglypuff-case-social-justice-warriors-have-become-their-own-worst-enemy-something-we-should-all-be-thankful-for/?cb=02523172772489488
This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 05:56 AM by Stride.
The following 6 users Like Stride's post:
  • Lotte, slave_of_God, umphreak, MissCherokee, damien50, Scimitar

05-04-2016, 06:06 AM #9
Stride
Chaplain
(05-03-2016, 10:39 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  I
(05-03-2016, 06:50 PM)Stride Wrote:  Trigglypuff lecturing on 'sizeism' 

She looks like a dude.

This is her OK Cupid dating site profile and pictures. It's from the kiwi farms link.  I think Freetoday she is every inch a lady, and as these pictures show there ample inches of her ladiness on show. 

http://web.archive.org/web/2014122109294...tir/photos?
The following 5 users Like Stride's post:
  • Lotte, slave_of_God, MissCherokee, damien50, Scimitar

05-04-2016, 06:36 AM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
^that link should come with a WARNING Big Grin

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€