The following 2 users Like spaides's post:
  • Floss, X.Y

04-29-2016, 10:28 AM #2
X.Y
Squire
(04-29-2016, 09:13 AM)spaides Wrote:  

This ties in with Daniel's prophecy. 
http://www.moresureword.com/gjigtdaniel.htm
He certainly seems to be preparing the way for the Antichrist who will obtain his position by means of flattery.

Also, he represents the Whore of John's Revelation. (Rev. 17).

04-30-2016, 12:48 AM #3
Thunderian
Chaplain
Can't wait.

I bet it's Kanye.
The following 2 users Like Thunderian's post:
  • Vytas, Sidhuriel

04-30-2016, 01:01 AM #4
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(04-30-2016, 12:48 AM)Thunderian Wrote:  Can't wait.

I bet it's Kanye.

Nahhh..

Justin Bieber Wink

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Tarikko, Vytas

04-30-2016, 05:19 AM #5
Vytas
Justiciar
Beforeitsnews for christians its like fox news for regular folk...seriously...Bat shit crazy, and im capable of believing just about anything...those guys though... disgrace.... legit ground for any idea or theory? Nahh never heard of that...thats bs ...we just work on public emotions....

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 1 user Likes Vytas's post:
  • Loki

05-05-2016, 08:10 AM #6
Trenton
Justiciar
Waiting for the big reveal- *drumroll*

Happy cinco de mayo

Ascension d@aay
This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 08:12 AM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Loki

05-05-2016, 11:36 AM #7
Goku
Chaplain
I AM HERE!

lol jk.

Any news/updates on individuals claiming to be the AC?

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • Trenton, Loki

05-05-2016, 01:22 PM #8
locke6854
Peasant
I have a thought... there has been some "dead and resurrected" themes on television lately...  Game of Thrones Jon Snow, dying then being revived...  Gotham, Theon Galavant dying and being revived....   The bible says the Antichrist will be killed, and then come back from the dead as a public demonstration of a miracle.   Are we being conditioned to the idea of someone dying and coming back?   Will it be commonplace?   The Antichrist is supposed to be a great speaker, and even many Christians will like him, from what I've read.  Just stay vigilant, and keep this in mind.   Has anyone else noticed themes of death and resurrection in media?
The following 1 user Likes locke6854's post:
  • Trenton

05-05-2016, 02:58 PM #9
Trenton
Justiciar
(05-05-2016, 01:22 PM)locke6854 Wrote:  I have a thought... there has been some "dead and resurrected" themes on television lately...  Game of Thrones Jon Snow, dying then being revived...  Gotham, Theon Galavant dying and being revived....   The bible says the Antichrist will be killed, and then come back from the dead as a public demonstration of a miracle.   Are we being conditioned to the idea of someone dying and coming back?   Will it be commonplace?   The Antichrist is supposed to be a great speaker, and even many Christians will like him, from what I've read.  Just stay vigilant, and keep this in mind.   Has anyone else noticed themes of death and resurrection in media?

AHS Coven covered resurgence. They also called Jesus Christ a "witch" in that season..

If the "Antichrist" did rise from the dead.... It wouldn't be too far off to assume it was a hoax. "Oh guess who died? Remember how we reported on that??? They're allliiive wooooo spooky!" 

I truly hope this doesn't happen. Eacpecially because, if it did, and people bought it, I'd have to bang my head against the wall until Jesus comes back.
This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 03:00 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.

05-05-2016, 03:25 PM #10
locke6854
Peasant
All we know is that the Bible says the antichrist will die and come back...  don't know yet if it will be a hoax or for real, that's an interesting idea... I do think people will be fooled though.. he is a good liar.
The following 1 user Likes locke6854's post:
  • Trenton