#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Muslims Beheaded Three Christians

04-28-2016, 12:38 AM #1
Floss
Marshall
NSFW - Very Graphic
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q1She59Fk 

a Catholic priest and the other two Christians tortured and beheaded because they would not convert to Islam

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NSFW - Very Graphic
Indonesian muslim killing christian pedestrians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be1eKmBuIng

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message signed with BLOOD to the Nation of the Cross. Muslims beheading Christian in the name of Allah at the coast of Wilayat Tarabulus. Have to download the video.

NSFW - Gruesome Muslims beheading Christian in 2015

http://9502-presscdn-0-95.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ISIS_Slaughtered_21_Christians_in_Libya_18.mp4?_=1

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NSFW - Young Muslim Boys Beheading a Man

http://www.prochan.com/view?p=78f_1454005022

Watch at you rown risk!

Okay...this is disturbing, look at the amount of Muslims are supporting it... I need to take a few shots now. Enough internet for today...
This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 11:43 AM by Floss.

04-28-2016, 12:59 AM #2
Alex
Chaplain

""There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. [2:256 Quran]

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • Scimitar, erucysae, Tarikko

04-28-2016, 01:11 AM #3
Floss
Marshall
5:33-The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

8:12- I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads;

2:191- Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.

9:123: Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.
The following 1 user Likes Floss's post:
  • Claire Rousseau

04-28-2016, 01:27 AM #4
Alex
Chaplain
(04-28-2016, 01:11 AM)Floss Wrote:  5:33-The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

8:12- I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads;

2:191- Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.

9:123: Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.

Big Grin I just grin because i know where your sourcing your information from Floss.

What is the fastest growing religion today even though its been demonized for centuries? Why the growth spike when its been the #1 scape goat since 9/11?

Why do people like me, freely choose Islam?

Do you think your the first polytheist to spit at the moon?

Keep telling yourself those demons are gone bud. Your not gonna deflect a single soul away from Islam if the Creator deems him guidance.

Peace.

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • Scimitar, khadeejah, erucysae, Tarikko

04-28-2016, 01:40 AM #5
Floss
Marshall
(04-28-2016, 01:27 AM)Alex Wrote:  
(04-28-2016, 01:11 AM)Floss Wrote:  

Big Grin  I just grin because i know where your sourcing your information from Floss.  
- The source is from your demonic book, watch the OP's video clip

What is the fastest growing religion today even though its been demonized for centuries?  Why the growth spike when its been the #1 scape goat since 9/11?  
- watch the OP's video clip
- yall averaged the most children, what yo expect?

Why do people like me, freely choose Islam?
-ignorant?

Do you think your the first polytheist to spit at the moon?
-oh, i'm so afraid of the moon god, what he gonna do?

Keep telling yourself those demons are gone bud.  Your not gonna deflect a single soul away from Islam if the Creator deems him guidance.

Peace.

04-28-2016, 01:49 AM #6
Alex
Chaplain
Peace.

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • Scimitar, khadeejah, Tarikko, Trenton

04-28-2016, 03:46 AM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(04-28-2016, 01:11 AM)Floss Wrote:  5:33-The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Ever looked at the old testament buddy? Big Grin

Oh right you are liberated from that Rolleyes

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 4 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Scimitar, erucysae, Alex, Tarikko

04-28-2016, 04:09 AM #8
Tarikko
Chaplain
Not only that Sis,

Those verses are out of Context.

I am still waiting for someone to provide me with 1, ONE verse, that prods Muslims to attack people out of the blue.

ALL those verses refer to war periods. A Muslim attacking innocents is a straight ticket to hell for him.

War is ONLY in self-defense in Islam.

You know what resistance I deem legitimate nowadays and where those verses apply?

The resistance of the Palestinian people (women, elderly, children) against the ruthless, godless, bloodthirsty, mercilless warmachine known as the IDF
This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 04:10 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 5 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • khadeejah, erucysae, Kung Fu, Sunflower, Alex

04-28-2016, 04:17 AM #9
That1kid
Marshall
Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

The Ironic thing is even though the Muslims or "False Muslims", both the same to me, will carry out acts like these against those who won't convert to Islam, Islam will destroy themselves. They say Islam will take over the world, probably but it won't be through peaceful means, that's for sure. God has blessed all those who have been persecuted and who have died for Christ and The Truth,. They refused to renounce their faith and many others have so as well. I hope those men who beheaded those Christians and the Priest, and those around them that supported it, repent of their sins and turn to Jesus Christ. May God have mercy on those people and all glory goes to God and His Son, Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior.
This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 04:25 AM by That1kid.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 2 users Like That1kid's post:
  • Claire Rousseau, Floss

04-28-2016, 04:23 AM #10
Tarikko
Chaplain
- O mankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Gods sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. [49:13]

- Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity. [Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32]

- "There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.". [2:256]

- He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise. [59:24]

- Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures. [98:7]

- Their reward at their Lord is the gardens of Eden with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. Such is the reward for those who reverence their Lord. [98:8]

- O children of Adam, we have provided you with garments to cover your bodies, as well as for luxury. But the best garment is the garment of righteousness. These are some of GOD's signs, that they may take heed. [7:26]

- Your Lord has commanded that you worship none but Him, and be kind to parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, do not rebuke them, but speak to them in terms of honor and kindness. Treat them with humility, and say, 'My Lord! Have mercy on them, for they did care for me when I was little'. [17:23-4].

- Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors. [2:190].

- If they seek peace, then you seek peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]

- Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [7:199]

- "Have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity)." [73:10]

- "And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant addresses them, they say 'Peace'" [25:63]

- "Allah is with those who restrain themselves." [16: 128]

- "And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course. [16:126]

- "The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah." [62:40]

- "Say: We believe In God, and in what Has been revealed to us and what was revealed To Abraham, Isma'il (Ishmael); Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, And in (the Books) Given to Moses, Jesus, And the Prophets, From their Lord: We make no distinction Between one and another Among them and to God do we Bow our will ( in Islam)." Holy Quran 3:84

- "Let there be no compulsion in matters of Religion" Holy Quran 2:256

- "Verily, those who believe (in the Quran) And those who follow the Jewish ( scriptures) And the Christians and the Sabians, Any who believe in God And the Last Day, And work righteousness Shall have their reward With their Lord; on them Shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." Holy Quran 2:62
This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 04:23 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 4 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • khadeejah, erucysae, Sunflower, Alex