New phenomena black eyed kids - this is scary

04-27-2016, 03:38 PM #1
seekinheart
Justiciar

This is so creepy, this seems to be a new phenomena

04-27-2016, 03:57 PM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
wasn't scary at all... these kids played good cricket, and bowled me out on the fourth over - in my defence, the bat was a tad bit short and the nifty little one on the left was wicket keeper - I suspect he moved the off stump lol

nothing evil about these poor kids. they are happy with the very little they have, God bless them. Amen

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Trenton

04-27-2016, 03:58 PM #3
seekinheart
Justiciar
(04-27-2016, 03:57 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  wasn't scary at all... these kids played good cricket, and bowled me out on the fourth over - in my defence, the bat was a tad bit short and the nifty little one on the left was wicket keeper - I suspect he moved the off stump lol

nothing evil about these poor kids. they are happy with the very little they have, God bless them. Amen

Scimi

-
This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 06:51 PM by seekinheart.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Scimitar

04-27-2016, 04:03 PM #4
Scimitar
Grand Commander
well, yeah - they did win. Fair play to the kids - they got skill.

Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Trenton

04-27-2016, 06:46 PM #5
Alex
Chaplain
I remember when these stories were going around about a year or two ago with the black eyed kids. If its true then its nothing more then jinn. Devils can appear as men easily enough i assume. When the anti-Christ walks amongst us they will appear as someones dead parents attempting to get them to follow the deceiver. Thats a test in itself if you can imagine it, seeing your passed on loved ones appearing before you and telling you "this" person is god.

I remember seeing a youtube video with a middle aged woman on some program whose eyes were black as coal. Remember thinking it was odd no one pointed it out in the comments. This was too long ago for me to source today but it was def weird. The woman had no color or white in her eyes and was just rambling on about whatever topic. Jinn possession is usually indicated by slit eyes, not completely black ones.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Tarikko, seekinheart

04-27-2016, 06:51 PM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/eye_replacement/

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, seekinheart

04-27-2016, 06:55 PM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
I've read a ton of stories about BEKs.

But Tbh it seems to be pure fodder for creepypasta. Not a real phenomenon. If you are approached by a black eyed kid. Ignore them to be safe Wink they'll getcha

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Scimitar

04-27-2016, 07:10 PM #8
Trenton
Justiciar
(04-27-2016, 06:51 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/eye_replacement/

Scimi

I own a pair of sclera contact lenses that make my eyes totally black, great for Halloween costumes. Hahaha

Here's a tutorial of how to insert them.

BAM. Black eyed kids. $100-300 a pair
This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 07:13 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 3 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, khadeejah, Scimitar

04-27-2016, 07:33 PM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Boy you iz cwaaazay Big Grin that aint no contact lens - thats a contact lozenge Big Grin
This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 07:33 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

04-28-2016, 01:18 AM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
(04-27-2016, 07:33 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Boy you iz cwaaazay Big Grin that aint no contact lens - thats a contact lozenge Big Grin

Lmao!!!!! True.

The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, Sidhuriel