#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

04-25-2016, 07:53 PM #1

04-25-2016, 08:33 PM #2
Isn't the DailyFail a tabloid on par with the national enquirer?  

Don't think i need to highlight the integrity of the NYpost either.

Quote:Catholics are Islam's cousin in faith NOT Christians.

Doesn't this sum up your post / thread and condemn it all in the same breath?  

Thanks for bringing us the unbiased "news" there Floss.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Tarikko

04-25-2016, 10:28 PM #3
There is pretty much nothing Christian about the Pope, so nothing he does is surprising.
The following 6 users Like Songbird516's post:
  • doubleshot, MissCherokee, Riddler, Claire Rousseau, Isaiah53, Floss

04-26-2016, 09:23 AM #4
Artful Revealer
The actions of a 21st century anti-Pope bears little weight on 1,700 years of Catholic history. A lot of Catholics are aware of the accelerated Judaization of the Church during the late 20th century, no less with Vatican II. (Judaization = return to the Old Testament.)

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 1 user Likes Artful Revealer's post:
  • Stride

04-26-2016, 10:13 AM #5
That's correct. 

Jews have been rewriting history again to remove their own evil from it. 

Quote:The [Vatican] Council, it said, considers the Jews "not as a race, or a nation, but as the chosen people of the Old Testament." The document, it warned, in a plea against political interpretations, has nothing to do with Zionism or anti-Zionism.

The part of the fourth chapter that stirred most attention deals with the issue of the responsibility of the Jews in the crucifixion of Christ. Newspapers, in their desire to convey the point as strikingly as possible, were not always felicitous in their brevity. The schema states that "the responsibility for Christs death falls upon sinful mankind." In other words, the blame falls on both Jew and Christian. The part the Jewish leaders of Christs time played in bringing about the crucifixion does not exclude the guilt of all mankind. In addition, the personal guilt of these leaders cannot be charged to the whole Jewish people either of Christs time or today.
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • Artful Revealer

04-27-2016, 08:58 AM #6
(04-25-2016, 10:28 PM)Songbird516 Wrote:  There is pretty much nothing Christian about the Pope, so nothing he does is surprising.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • doubleshot