#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Mirror Imaging

04-24-2016, 11:33 AM #1
Case
Marshall
i need to know what the significance of a mirror image might be?

does anyone know?

the Illuminati use it all the time...so do the masons....if it means duality.....what does duality mean?

any help appreciated

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code

04-24-2016, 11:37 AM #2
Case
Marshall
(04-24-2016, 11:33 AM)Case Wrote:  i need to know what the significance of a mirror image might be?

does anyone know?

the Illuminati use it all the time...so do the masons....if it means duality.....what does duality mean?

any help appreciated

duality
djuːˈalɪti/Submit
noun
the quality or condition of being dual.
"this duality of purpose was discernible in the appointments"
an instance of opposition or contrast between two concepts or two aspects of something; a dualism.
"his photographs capitalize on the dualities of light and dark, stillness and movement"
synonyms: doubleness, dualism, duplexity, ambivalence; More

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code

04-24-2016, 11:39 AM #3
Case
Marshall
how can any one person be dual?...thats what i dont understand....i do belive that when we go to sleep, we connect to our dual self then...in our dreams......

am i right?

04-24-2016, 01:52 PM #4
Alex
Chaplain
Duality could be symbolism for DID.  What i usually think of when the word is mentioned anyway. Forced splits through trauma.

Mirrors, reflecting pools, ect is most likely "as above, as below" symbolism far as kabbalists (illuminati / masons) are concerned.

The God of Abraham knows best.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Tarikko

04-25-2016, 12:44 PM #5
Case
Marshall
Quote:What is duality? It is the two-sidedness of the world -- the fact that everything has an "opposite," a polar complement. Duality is also called "yinyang."

There are many examples of duality. In these examples, the yin is mentioned first, as in yin/yang.

General examples: feminine/masculine, mother/father, passivity/activity, dark/light, body/mind, intuition/logic, night/day, soft/hard, internal/external, wet/dry, follower/leader, receptive/creative, and nature/technology.
Examples from the psyche: shadow/ego, shadow/persona, and unconscious/conscious mind.
Examples from the natural world: the north and south poles of a magnet, the positive and negative charge of an electrical current, the wave motion of light, and the alternation of winter and summer.
i think its bullshit

04-25-2016, 01:32 PM #6
Case
Marshall
i had another thought.....lets just say...mirror.....made from sand.....sand of time.....future..past .....present........TIME TRAVEL............

just a random thought

:lol:
This post was last modified: 04-25-2016, 01:35 PM by Case.

04-26-2016, 12:55 PM #7
Case
Marshall
what happened to the zebra then?

04-26-2016, 01:23 PM #8
Case
Marshall
i did read somewhere that the zebra represents duality??????

04-26-2016, 01:30 PM #9
Case
Marshall
In shamanism, the zebra is considered a power animal that symbolizes balance and peace. Zebras also represent individuality and unfiltered clarity. In psychic studies, a zebra's black-and-white pattern and ability to camouflage itself represents unseen dimensional shifts

04-26-2016, 02:27 PM #10
damien50
Chaplain
is he okay?

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 1 user Likes damien50's post:
  • Tarikko