The following 1 user Likes pumso's post:
  • Zhenif

04-22-2016, 09:02 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
(04-22-2016, 08:52 PM)pumso Wrote:  where is occult symbolism found in animes

Yu-gi-oh springs to mind.

[Image: Yu-gi-Oh-yu-gi-oh-6815952-1024-768.jpg]

I imagine its in pretty much all anime like it is everywhere else. I'm curious why you want to find it when 1 eye trash is everywhere. I'm sick of seeing it myself.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 5 users Like Alex's post:
  • NoirKnowlegde, Tarikko, Trenton, Goku, Thy Unveiling

04-23-2016, 01:22 AM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Pokemon is choc-full of symbolism, as is Sailor Moon. I did a post on Sailor Moon a while ago. It's been a few years since I've seen InuYasha, but his name literally translates to DogDemon, and he was obsessed with this jewel and becoming a full demon. Then there was that whole dual lives/dual time lines that Kagome had to pull off, and everyone in InuYasha's time was convinced she was the reincarnation of this revered Kikyo woman... Some might say this is indicative of Some Wrong Religion and its basically Kabbalah combined with traces of alters. Idk. I still liked the show, and had a weird Thing for that demon dog :/

Hentai's even weirder than anime. Lots of weird incest stuff...and the tentacle stuff since they're not allowed to draw male organs. Confused

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko, Kung Fu, Trenton

04-23-2016, 03:09 AM #4
damien50
Chaplain
It seems anime is largely a mish mash of various religions and themes as the Japanese themselves are predominantly of the Shinto faith with all other religions being a minority.  So for them I don't think the symbolism and references are generally intended as anything of harm.  High school DxD is by far and the only anime I've seen that was seemingly purposefully blaspheming God.

The story actually revolves and young man that dreams of being a harem master surrounded by beautiful i.e. bishijo women that will do anything sexually or in a sexy/cute manner he wishes.  He meets a girl he likes and subsequently is murdered by her, only to be resurrected by the president of the occult research society, who also happens to be a direct descendant of Satan.  The girl that murders the main character is a fallen angel, and she tried to kill him for his sacred gear, items of power embedded in various individuals.

Essentially the story revolves around the high school boy fighting off the Angels of God and the fallen angels led by Azazel, whilst helping the great families of Satan which include Leviathan, Beelzebub, and Lucifer.  Eventually these three groups band together to defeat a terrorist like force, later on involving various other pagan deities and figures to force a story line which is full of sexual perversion.

I watch enough anime that I stay up to date seasonally.

@TU
Hentai is more so foreign than weird as they take the animation serious whereas countries like the U.S. make them seemingly more for jocular reasons than to actually titillate, stimulate, and yeah.  They have various genres ranging from vanilla, fairly normal intercourse with possibly odd situations, all the way to things like futa and shota(little boy and girl) and scat, with scat and urination actually being a fairly common fetish in Japan.

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 2 users Like damien50's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling

04-23-2016, 05:26 AM #5
sarcasm
Marshall
Technocratic elite hacker/superPChardware group called "Knights" appears in show "Lain".
They even had a symbol logo of pyramid, so this seems to refer secret society freemasonic templars, I guess.

I'm not following recent shows, but when I last checked they were definitely much more overtly satanic. (Is that the way to get funded in bad economy?)
The following 2 users Like sarcasm's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling

04-23-2016, 10:49 AM #6
anteater
Peasant
I just finished watching the anime series, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and noticed a lot of symbolism. It seemed the show was revolved around the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. It's mentioned numerous times and shown in the opening credits.

Here it is shown during the opening credits

The Sephiroth tree of life is also shown during the shows opening credits.

This is NERV'S (a private organization) headquarters.

Gendo Ikari's (the commander of NERV) office. As you can see he's sitting right under the tree of life.

And here are a couple of other interesting images from the show...

The following 5 users Like anteater's post:
  • Zhenif, Tarikko, damien50, Trenton, Thy Unveiling

05-05-2016, 03:49 PM #7
RadiatingPositivity
Squire
(04-22-2016, 08:52 PM)pumso Wrote:  where is occult symbolism found in animes

If you look closely it is in almost every anime you watch.
Naruto- Secret, powerful, Group(akatsuki) trying to unite the world and make it one by putting all it's inhabitants in a trance like sleep.
Bleach- Gotei 13 (the thirteen court guards squads), Ichigo, being a special human, can go in between realms and fight good and evil to keep humanity safe. (not even gonna get started on the entire plot of it, but it's all throughout the series in the form of horns and just the bad guys they come across and their goals for achieving a "new world"
One Piece-A Group of rebels(pirates) who only want to be free, are being chased by the world government because they want to keep the pirates in line.

It's literally everywhere..Most of the times it's depicting a lowly human with no special powers at all that suddenly stumbles upon something, or "awakens" to some power, or gains some power that they are suppose to use against a supreme evil that is trying to "unite" the world or "reshape" the world to what they feel is a more "peaceful" place. Do some research on different types of symbolism and find which symbols interest you the most and once you have trained your mind enough about them you will be able to start seeing them in everything you do. Kind of annoying to be honest.
This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 04:20 PM by RadiatingPositivity.
The following 1 user Likes RadiatingPositivity's post:
  • Trenton

05-07-2016, 04:33 PM #8
Pink Isn't Well
Knight
Daft Punk and Leiji Matsumoto (spelling? too lazy to google lol) made a good collaboration called Interstella 5555. You wanna see Illuminati imagery in an anime film, look no further. It's a gold mine. Anyone hanging out on these forums should watch it. It's a movie about the occult elite taking aliens and turning them into pop stars on earth. There is no dialogue, it's all done to Daft Punk's 'Discovery' album.
The following 1 user Likes Pink Isn't Well's post:
  • Trenton

05-08-2016, 03:03 PM #9
markymark1991
Marshall
anyone on here seen mad bull 34?

05-10-2016, 03:46 PM #10
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Yugioh, as brother Alex pointed out. Another one is Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

My sister as an avid watcher of anime but she's pretty aware of the occult things that go on and she says that most anime absolutely always poke fun at God indirectly and that most main characters are atheists or related to demons in some sort of way.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Tarikko