#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
My mother was murdered - could she have been a ritual sacrifice?

04-22-2016, 03:41 PM #1
iamunbroken
Squire
Hi Friends Smile 

I need your help - my biological mother was murdered on Oct 1, 1994 and the more details I find out about it, the more I believe she might have been a ritual sacrifice or something else nefarious. I don't really know much about the occult or satanism so I was hoping this lovely community could help me piece some things together.

I want to start off by mentioning that I found out a few years ago that she was cursed. She was with my biological father at the time, he left another woman to be with her. This woman went to a witch doctor and paid a lot of money to put a curse on the both of them so that they would be miserable for the rest of their lives. There was a negative energy or spirit attached to her from there that caused her to self destruct. She was pregnant with me and this negative spirit attached itself to me as well. I know this is real because I was tormented by this energy before even realizing what it was, then God revealed it to me through a prophet and random stories from my aunts and grandparents about her behavior confirm there was something dark happening in her life. I've had to do a lot of spiritual work to rid the energy out of my life and finally have peace, my mother wasn't so lucky.

Now details about her death: I was told by random family members that she was killed for owing a drug dealer money, but her death seems way too brutal and the more details I find out, the more I believe there was evil involved. She was raped, strangled, stabbed and her naked body left in an abandoned building in Phoenix, AZ. The death certificate shows that she was found around 4:30am which makes me think her murder happened around 2 or 3 am. She was a beautiful African American woman who had one blue eye and one brown eye, the perp or perps cut out her blue eye and kept it, maybe as a token? 

What's strange is, the abandoned building her body was found in was burned down a week after it happened and the police never found the murderer. I can't find any information about the case, no details online or in papers, nothing. No one will talk about it in my family. It might have just been an unfortunate mix up with a drug dealer, but I truly feel like there was something nefarious going on. Either way, the woman who cursed her got her wish and the negative spirit that was attached to her definitely helped accomplish this. It would have been my fate as well if I had not found God's amazing grace and followed His instructions to free myself from this energy's bondage. 

I have a family member who is self described as being obsessed with my mother when they were growing up, and eventually became best friends, did drugs together during the crack era (she admits she got my mom to try it). This same family member was also into the occult & witchcraft. I believe she knows more about the situation than she let's on but she won't talk about it. I can't help but think she may have even been involved.

I'm wondering with the details provided if there's anything that sparks something for someone out there - maybe there are satanic rituals that involve cutting the eye out? The date of her death being on October 1st is really odd to me, maybe there's significance in the date? 

I've tried doing research but I'm lost and don't really know where to start. Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Let me know if you have any questions!

One love my friends <3
The following 1 user Likes iamunbroken's post:
  • Scimitar

04-22-2016, 03:52 PM #2
Kung Fu
Chaplain

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Scimitar