#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
US president obumhole arrives in U.K to persuade voters against brexit


04-21-2016, 07:26 PM #1
mani2368
***
Marshall
Status: Offline Posts:134 Likes Received:224
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36108184

Quote:'Hypocrisy'

In the UK, debate has arisen over the president's views on the forthcoming EU referendum, due to take place on 23 June.

Mr Obama's national security adviser Ben Rhodes told reporters in the US before the trip: "As the president has said, we support a strong United Kingdom in the European Union."

But last week Boris Johnson accused Mr Obama of "hypocrisy" over his support for such an outcome.

The London mayor said everything about the history of the US suggested they would never share sovereignty.

"I don't know what he is going to say but, if that is the American argument then it is nakedly hypocritical. The Americans would never dream of it," he told the BBC.

The Obamas also met the Queen, Prince Philip and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge during their state visit in 2011.

İmage

Self-interest much?
This post was last modified: 04-21-2016, 07:28 PM by mani2368.

İmage

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 2 users Like mani2368's post:
  • Goku, Artful Revealer

04-21-2016, 07:47 PM #2
Renegade
***
Marshall
Status: Offline Posts:424 Likes Received:493
(04-21-2016, 07:26 PM)mani2368 Wrote:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36108184

Quote:'Hypocrisy'

In the UK, debate has arisen over the president's views on the forthcoming EU referendum, due to take place on 23 June.

Mr Obama's national security adviser Ben Rhodes told reporters in the US before the trip: "As the president has said, we support a strong United Kingdom in the European Union."

But last week Boris Johnson accused Mr Obama of "hypocrisy" over his support for such an outcome.

The London mayor said everything about the history of the US suggested they would never share sovereignty.

"I don't know what he is going to say but, if that is the American argument then it is nakedly hypocritical. The Americans would never dream of it," he told the BBC.

The Obamas also met the Queen, Prince Philip and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge during their state visit in 2011.

İmage

Self-interest much?

This appeared in Belfast yesterday....
İmage

It reads....
4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Quite funny I thought

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. 
If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them;
If I find them too obnoxious, I break them. 
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for 
everything I do..."


Robert A. Heinlein

04-25-2016, 11:00 PM #3
mikey
Peasant
Status: Offline Posts:3 Likes Received:2
The EU is scary. NWO/World government all the way. The Greece crisis convinced me that single currency unions are the dumbest thing ever for any country that wants sovereignty. But the worse thing is that the EU is and always has been anti American and seeks to subvert US power. It's idiotic for a US president to promote the EU agenda.

04-26-2016, 09:19 AM #4
Artful Revealer
*****
Chaplain
Status: Offline Posts:2,174 Likes Received:2621
Agreed with the first part of your post. Not sure why you came to the second part as your conclusion. The EU was conceived by US intelligence and ever since WOII has marched to the tune of Washington DC.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip

04-26-2016, 10:30 AM #5
Stride
*****
Chaplain
Status: Offline Posts:1,824 Likes Received:2318
Britain was blackmailed into joining the Common Market when p***phile PM Edward Heath was surprisingly catapulted into Tory leadership and the Prime Ministership. 

The EUSSR Bolsheviks knew they had someone who'd do what they wanted, and took Britain into the Common Market on bad terms. 

It is only fitting that Britain should leave the EU given the disgusting manner in which it entered in the first place.

Quote:In 1970, the UK labour Party was ahead in the opinion polls, but, Edward Heath's Conservative Party won in the General election.

Some people believe that the election was rigged so that Heath could take the UK into the European Union, thus pleasing the Rothschilds.

Martin Allen,  was a teen who disappeared in London in 1979.

Martin's brother Kevin ­believes the child abuse inquiry into Edward Heath might provide crucial leads.

Kevin, "has long believed 'someone high up' was involved in Martin’s 1979 disappearance and he believes his then 15-year-old brother may have been singled out after being seen in the Stoke Lodge gardens by a well-connected VIP."

www.theaustralian.com.au.





In the summer of 1974, Christopher Chadd was helping to take Edward Heath's yacht, Morning Cloud, back to Cowes when the boat was hit by a storm and Christopher drowned.

Exactly two years later Christopher's student brother Timothy was killed by a hit and run driver when on holiday in France.

Nigel Cumming was also drowned in the Morning Cloud incident of 1974.

Linda Corby, 61, says she, and the late Jersey senator Ralph Vibert, watched 11 children board Edward Heath's boat Morning Cloud when it docked in St Helier, Jersey, but a few hours later only ten walked off.

She told the Daily Mirror: 'We watched as a group of boys from the home (Haut de la Garenne) got on. They were in shorts and T-shirts and looked as if they were on a day trip. We counted them back but one boy was missing.'

She and Vibert went to the police but they were told not to investigate the disappearance by 'someone above'.

According to Sir Michael Havers's rent boy, the UK Prime Minister Edward Heath, who also used rent boys, ordered the military to give the people of Derry a bloody nose.

This led to the Bloody Sunday massacre in Derry, in the UK.

Top Conservative MP 'revealed secrets of Bloody Sunday to his rent boy'.

It has been reported that UK government snipers, hidden on a rooftop, began the false flag attack which killed 14 unarmed people, including 7 children.

The murders took place in 1972.

RENT BOY REVEALS GOVERNMENT 'FALSE FLAG'...
 
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/...e.html?m=1

Heath received boys on his boat in Jersey from Jimmy Saville who brought them down from London to Haute de la Garenne.  Heath arrived in Jersey with other wealthy weekend yachtsman to pick up boys and take them on their boats. 

Some are known to have not returned after being taken out by Heath.

04-26-2016, 02:32 PM #6
mani2368
***
Marshall
Status: Offline Posts:134 Likes Received:224
I think I'll actually cry if we vote to stay in (i'm not even joking...). I've told my missus to expect a very drunk partner if we vote to leave :p .

How people can be so thick as to fall for the remain arguements are unbelievable...The 'poll's are all saying it's going to be 40% in favour of leaving, 60% saying. But we all know they can be fudged. .. The amount of propaganda from all channels is ear blasting.

İmage

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 1 user Likes mani2368's post:
  • Artful Revealer

04-26-2016, 04:41 PM #7
Alex
*****
Chaplain
Status: Offline Posts:2,075 Likes Received:5417
(04-26-2016, 02:32 PM)mani2368 Wrote:  I think I'll actually cry if we vote to stay in (i'm not even joking...). I've told my missus to expect a very drunk partner if we vote to leave :p .

How people can be so thick as to fall for the remain arguements are unbelievable...The 'poll's are all saying it's going to be 40% in favour of leaving, 60% saying. But we all know they can be fudged. .. The amount of propaganda from all channels is ear blasting.

Seeing how well Scotland's enslavement vote and Greece's austerity vote went I'm surprised Europeans still have faith in voting.

US and EU are the same entity, both are ruled by the same puppet masters telling you to go vote and believe in your illusion of choice. The votes will be fixed to whatever outcome they desire. But as long as you think you have a say in the system you will stay at home with your fast food and football on tv, complacent as ever.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Artful Revealer

04-26-2016, 06:25 PM #8
Artful Revealer
*****
Chaplain
Status: Offline Posts:2,174 Likes Received:2621
Not sure if they trick the voting system, they got other weapons. When the Netherlands and France voted against the European Constitution back in 2005, the Eurocrats and sold politicians ignored it and went ahead anyway.

When Ireland voted no against the Lisbon Treaty in 2007, Europe threw 400 million euros of propaganda money at the Ireland media to influence a mind change with the people for a second referendum. They weren't happy with the first result so, after their backstabbing of French and Dutch democracy, they played it a bit more safe in Ireland.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip