#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Pop Artist Prince, Suddenly Dead at 57

04-21-2016, 01:03 PM #1
The Zone
Marshall
Purple Rain singer found dead  

Prince has mysteriously passed away in his recording studio.  Anyhow, will foul play be involved or is this a natural thing. Reports say his private jet made a medical emergency stop but that he did a concert the day after saying all was okay.  Prince while full of symbols in his work never really bought into Hollywood staying instead in his home town of Minneapolis.  You will be hearing some theory, I am sure of that.

Another link

More

Interestingly, he was always fighting with record labels and eventually did his own thing.  He had an autobiography coming out and was on tour with new music which adds a bit to a ''possible,'' mystery.  And if you are wondering how music influences people, every single news station is all over this news right now despite all the other problems in the world.  Social media, which I work with a lot is blowing up.

When Prince changed his name to the so called love symbol, he dissed the record labels and would later start offering his stuff on the internet.  He did not want the labels to control his life. That enabled bands like Radiohead  and Nine Inch Nails to follow suit and a trend was born.  He supposedly became very religious not long ago as well.

It is also coming to light just how much of a fall out he had with the music industry and how they sought to lock him up into contracts and steer him towards provocative music.  One label flew in Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers to try and sway him.  It is said that the industry moguls never really got over him , but that is the stuff for conspiracy or real theories, so have at it.  Disclaimer - I am not necessarily saying that foul play was at hand but that people will spin a lot of theories here.  Now there is word out there that he may have been sick and known his time was near.  Only time will tell.  Anyhow, an interesting video for board types in my post below.
This post was last modified: 04-21-2016, 04:15 PM by The Zone. Edit Reason: Updating
The following 5 users Like The Zone's post:
  • damien50, Goku, Vixy, cookie, Loki

04-21-2016, 01:41 PM #2
kandi
Squire
(04-21-2016, 01:03 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Purple Rain singer found dead  

Prince has mysteriously passed away in his recording studio.  Anyhow, will foul play be involved or is this a natural thing. Reports say his private jet made a medical emergency stop but that he did a concert the day after saying all was okay.  Prince while full of symbols in his work never really bought into Hollywood staying instead in his home town of Minneapolis.  You will be hearing some theory, I am sure of that.

Another link

More

Interestingly, he was always fighting with record labels and eventually did his own thing.  He had an autobiography coming out and was on tour with new music which adds a bit to a ''possible,'' mystery.  And if you are wondering how music influences people, every single news station is all over this news right now despite all the other problems in the world.  Social media, which I work with a lot is blowing up.

Prince was killed as a sacrifice to Baal. A sacrifice for baal is make from april 19 to may 1.

“April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19. April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire – the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.”
The following 2 users Like kandi's post:
  • Floss, cookie

04-21-2016, 01:49 PM #3
cookie
Marshall
Queenie's birthday
Prince is dead

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 2 users Like cookie's post:
  • soj, ilovemusic

04-21-2016, 01:55 PM #4
ilovemusic
Squire
I'm convinced there's a conspiracy with celeb deaths and I don't believe in the conspiracy theories. Knowing how shady, scummy, and shallow the industry is I'm not surprised. Michael Jackson warned us.

04-21-2016, 01:58 PM #5
DiscoStu
Marshall
Is it sad when I got the news the first thing I thought of was coming to VC?  Sad

Disco Stu doesn't advertise.
The following 4 users Like DiscoStu's post:
  • CrazyKenley, spirited_away, damien50, doubleshot

04-21-2016, 02:09 PM #6
silksoul
Peasant
(04-21-2016, 01:03 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Purple Rain singer found dead  

Another link

More

When Prince changed his name to the so called love symbol, he dissed the record labels and would later start offering his stuff on the internet.  He did not want the labels to control his life. That enabled bands like Radiohead  and Nine Inch Nails to follow suit and a trend was born.  He supposedly became very religious not long ago as well.

It is also coming to light just how much of a fall out he had with the music industry and how they sought to lock him up into contracts and steer him towards provocative music.  One label flew in Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers to try and sway him.  It is said that the industry moguls never really got over him , but that is the stuff for conspiracy or real theories, so have at it.

Not just that, but while performing the concert he told the crowd to save their prayers for a few days later.
The following 2 users Like silksoul's post:
  • IndigoSkai, The Zone

04-21-2016, 02:11 PM #7
The Zone
Marshall
BOOM Here we go.  This is Prince recently talking about chemtrails and the NWO

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SAFE - this is the last message from Prince on his Instagram account.

Prince settles 18 year old dispute with Warner Brothers in 2014

More on his fight with the label

Prince resigns with Warner Brothers label SLAVE

I mean, WB wanted him to sign with their ''Slave,'' label.  There was a long time battle with the industry giant.  Now, does Warner Brothers end up making money off his death with a resurgence in his music ... it deepens.  Just odd, that he dies in his home and not in the hospital.  The flu can certainly kill you.  Anyhow, Prince music is known to those who were not born during his hey day.  A pretty interesting guy is now being alluded to as a Jehovah witness follower. Part of his autoB supposedly was speaking to how it was the industry that wanted him to do the raunchy stuff and that is why he referred to himself as a slave in negotiations where he went out on his own until the very end. Conspiracy or not, this is all that is on the major news networks. It has the undivided attention of many.
This post was last modified: 04-21-2016, 04:12 PM by The Zone.
The following 4 users Like The Zone's post:
  • SheWatches, cookie, martin71, Isaiah53

04-21-2016, 02:25 PM #8
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
Long time Prince fan here. His music has definitely been a part of my childhood during the 1980s [BTW, I was born in 1974]. The bad news about Prince's death via a flu virus this morning [Thursday, 4/21/2016] hit me like a ton of bricks. Even as I'm typing THIS very post I'm still tearing up on-again, off-again. Sad Honestly, I've never felt this sad since Michael Jackson & Teena Marie died years earlier respectfully.

Meanwhile, my favorite forum site prince.org is temporary down to avoid "breaking the internet' with all of the extra traffic. The site's Facebook page is still running, but I've never had a FB account in over 4 years due to web privacy & security reasons.

It's only fitting that we should have a Prince thread somewhere in the VCF since this is an recording artist that has used symbolism throughout his interesting music career.
The following 1 user Likes TonyVanDam's post:
  • The Zone

04-21-2016, 02:45 PM #9
CountDracula
Marshall
The wrestler, Chyna, was all over the news this morning for dying at 45. And now Prince died and completely overshadowed her. I can't help but thinking of the day where Farrah Fawcett's death was the big news story of the morning until Michael Jackson died in the afternoon.

Prince's protégé, Vanity, also died at age 57 earlier this year which I think is an eerie coincidence.
This post was last modified: 04-21-2016, 03:02 PM by CountDracula.

04-21-2016, 03:47 PM #10
sPEktrall
Chaplain
The occult sacrifice is likely.  Its a massive occult holiday.  Man these people are wicked...

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 2 users Like sPEktrall's post:
  • soj, Tarikko