#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Kaaba Pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia

04-16-2016, 02:16 PM #1
Floss
Marshall
This is a serious question and meant no harms to Muslims brothers and sisters.

Muslims goes to Kaaba for pilgrimages and pray to Allah. Is there a connection of Kaaba & Allah with Kabbalah?

Any help clearing this up for me is appreciated.

Again, I am apologizing in advance if it offense any Muslims brothers and sisters. I just want to get this out of my head.

Thank you
Godbless
The following 3 users Like Floss's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Scimitar, The Creeper

04-16-2016, 02:51 PM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
It is a genuine question I can't see how it would offend anyone.

The hajj pilgrimage is one of the pillars of Islam. Mohammad (pbuh) himself took the pilgrimage. All the Muslims around the world face towards the Kaaba in Mecca when we pray. The Kaaba itself was built by Abraham and Ishmael and had been a holy site for a long time.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can explain it. But to me it is about unity, all worshiping in the same way, facing the same direction, walking in the footsteps of the Prophet (phuh). It is a great opportunity to reflect on things and grow closer to God. I am certain it is an amazing experience, even if I am wary of Al Saud.

The Kaaba is a link to the prophets (pbut) who showed us the way. We love and respect all the prophets (pbut) and holy sites because they help us on the path but only The God is worthy of worship.

Kabala is Jewish black magic. Nothing to do with the Kaaba in Mecca or the Arabic name for The God.

I hope that helps. Any mistakes I have made in my explanation are purely my own.
This post was last modified: 04-16-2016, 02:54 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 6 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Floss, Serendipity, peacebeuponall, Tarikko, Scimitar, khadeejah

04-16-2016, 03:46 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(04-16-2016, 02:16 PM)Floss Wrote:  This is a serious question and meant no harms to Muslims brothers and sisters.

Muslims goes to Kaaba for pilgrimages and pray to Allah. Is there a connection of Kaaba & Allah with Kabbalah?

Any help clearing this up for me is appreciated.

Sure bro, here you go:

Kabbalah: from medieval Latin cabala, cabbala, from Rabbinical Hebrew qabbālāh ‘tradition’, from qibbēl ‘receive, accept’.

(04-16-2016, 02:16 PM)Floss Wrote:  Again, I am apologizing in advance if it offense any Muslims brothers and sisters. I just want to get this out of my head.

Thank you
Godbless

And you too Cool

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post: