#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
A realistic view of the corrupt entertainment industry?

04-16-2016, 12:49 AM #1
Spazarus
Knight
I unsubscribed from Mark Dice many moons ago because... well, he's basically a douche bag. I always felt it was a shame because his information is actually pretty solid.

He denies quite a few conspiracy topics that I tend to subscribe to, but it's a good reality check to hear the grounded point of view occasionally. I respect that he talks about only what he's researched and verified. He just goes too far ridiculing those he disagrees with.

He recently did a Buzzsaw interview where he talks about his views on the entertainment industry. He claims it's more contracts and coercion than Monarch mind control, but he does acknowledge sex magick mega-rituals, MK Ultra and many other topics we frequently see on VC.

Worth a watch, if you haven't seen it:

Funny movie reviews that expose the establishment: Popcorn Lobotomy
The following 2 users Like Spazarus's post:
  • JayGirl, Droog

04-16-2016, 01:19 PM #2
Droog
Squire
Pressed wrong button, I don't like.

I just wish everyone would stop with this illuminati nonsense, just about every researcher has fallen for this one. The eye at the top of the pyramid/triangle has a very specific occult meaning.

For those with common sense, the truth can be found here: http://www.TheExplanation.org.uk

04-16-2016, 01:49 PM #3
Spazarus
Knight
(04-16-2016, 01:19 PM)Droog Wrote:  Pressed wrong button, I don't like.

I just wish everyone would stop with this illuminati nonsense, just about every researcher has fallen for this one. The eye at the top of the pyramid/triangle has a very specific occult meaning.

I doubt you watched the interview given this response.

04-17-2016, 01:25 PM #4
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
I do not like Mark Dice due to his total disrespect toward the legacy of the late William Cooper.

04-20-2016, 01:31 PM #5
JayGirl
Knight
I unsubbed from Dice a while back for pretty much the same reason. His approach gets annoying and offensive over time especially the way he talks about women and race, definitely not "Christian" like he views himself as. Like the typical "I'm not racist!" person with obvious racial issues, he quotes MLK but then said things like "If you don't like it here in America, go back to Africa" when talking about Black Lives Matter and Police Brutality. I unsubscribed as soon as I heard that, because as I recall my ancestors didn't exactly choose to be brought over here (didn't yours have something to do with it, and weren't they land stealers by the way?) and technically I am American, not African....
The following 2 users Like JayGirl's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Lotte

04-21-2016, 01:25 PM #6
Spazarus
Knight
In the interview, Dice actually apologises about being too arrogant in his approach and claims to have turned over a new leaf, but its all a bit hollow when he's saying it to promote a new book!

It's not enough for me to resubscribe to his channel, but if I see him around eating more humble pie, ideally while he's not selling anything, I'd consider giving him a second chance.

The following 1 user Likes Spazarus's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

04-22-2016, 04:56 AM #7
gtx_aldub
Peasant
Things like this explain why I ain't f-in' around A-List fame when i want to be a let's say Youtuber and only stay on the cult-hit section.  When you are an A-Lister, it means goodbye to your 4-5 year degree or goodbye to playing Dota 2 12/weekdays as fame also means pips will surely hire spec-ops class paparazzi who will enter your mansion Metal Gear Solid style just to let people know what Samsung TV model did you bought recently 2 days ago for example.  Also getting yourself into "dark contracts" is not good to me Big Grin

EDIT: 12/wd I mean 12 hours per day that falls on weekdays. Smile
This post was last modified: 04-22-2016, 04:58 AM by gtx_aldub.

04-23-2016, 03:50 AM #8
Lovelytree
Peasant
What do you guys think of the Vigilant Christian videos in youtube?

04-23-2016, 11:05 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
(04-23-2016, 03:50 AM)Lovelytree Wrote:  What do you guys think of the Vigilant Christian videos in youtube?

I don't like the name ripping off VC, and he leans too much on Jesus. I can respect Christians but I don't like others trying to shove religion down anyones throat, regardless of what the religion is. Though I know some feel like it's their duty to "save" people. But I'm not going to get into that right now.

I don't trust Mark Dice, or the Viligent Christian. I suspect both of being controlled opposition.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job

04-24-2016, 06:55 PM #10
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(04-23-2016, 03:50 AM)Lovelytree Wrote:  What do you guys think of the Vigilant Christian videos in youtube?

He's reminds me of Chris White and I mean that in a negative way.