#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

The Fall of Europe + Mass Migration Effects & Affects

04-12-2016, 01:46 AM #1
Since the mass Syrian migration crisis, there have been many people, claiming to be escaping from Syria's Civil War, taking advantage of this mass migration crisis into European countries. Now, we all know that this has all been planned. The mass migration is being used to destroy Europe and we are seeing it unfolding right before our eyes. I didn't give much of a response when the mass migration started happening in the beginning. I believe I asked this question once. Why are Syrian refugees, in this case, those who are not Syrian refugees, because there are people taking advantage of this migration, why are they going into countries, that DO NOT share their culture, beliefs, or traditions? There are other countries like Turkey, Iran, or any other Muslim nation, where they can fit into a country that already shares their ideologies. It would make a lot more sense, or am I missing something here? Like it or not, since Syria's migration crisis, two attacks have already taken place. One in Paris, another in Brussels. I could care less if it was a false flag or staged event, what matters is that it happened. Now, what happens when thousands to ten of thousands of immigrants go into a country, that not only doesn't share their culture, beliefs , or traditions, but also when EU countries are controlled by tolerant leaders and governments? Opportunities! And not the good kind.

Since tens of thousands of Syrian refugees and immigrants that are not from Syria,  entered into European countries, a lot of horrible things have happened to the natives that live there. Listing some links and stories here with brief summaries or quotes. Some of these stories you may have already heard, so it'll be good for some of you to recap your thoughts and comment here.

Quote:REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve

Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos.

One victim, 28 year old ‘Katja L’ spoke of her ordeal as she tried to make her way to the waiting room of Cologne railway station with two other girls and a boyfriend in the early hours of new year’s day. She told Der Express – one of the largest regional newspapers: “When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there”. She said the group was “exclusively young foreign men”. Keeping close to her friends, they pressed on:
“We then walked through this group of men. There was an alley through [the men] which we walked through. Suddenly I felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts, in the end, I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters.

“Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. a skirt would probably have been torn away from me”.
As Katja L and other witnesses who have since come forward said, as they were molested by the gang the men were laughing and pulling their hair, and there were shouts of “ficki, ficki” (fucky fucky) hurled at them as they were called “sluts”. Treating her as “fair game”, there had been so many men groping at her Katja L said she would be unable to positively identify any of the perpetrators to the police.

Others were less lucky. One woman had her tights and underwear torn off by the crowd, and a police source quoted said there had been “rapes” at the station that night.
So far, police have identified 80 victims of the gangs, 35 of which were subjected to sex attacks. Others were assaulted or robbed. Officers suspect there are many more as of yet unreported cases from the night, and are appealing for victims to come forward after their ordeals.

Quote:Public pools in Sweden and Germany are tightening security after a spate of sexual assaults and suspected rapes by migrant bathers on European women.

The public indoor swimming pool in the town of Bornheim, just five miles away from migrant rape epicentre Cologne has banned male migrants from the premises until the “the message is received” by new arrivals that female patrons are not fair game. While the pool had not yet had any reported assaults, a number of women had made complaints to the management about receiving verbal abuse from the inhabitants of a nearby migrant centre.

A reflection of the attitude towards potential migrant sex assaults in post-Cologne Europe, the pool took proactive action and banned the migrants “as an educational measure”, reports the Rheinische Post. A pool spokesman said “once we get a notification from social services that the message has been received, we will end the action”.

The Rosenlundsbadet baths in Jonkoping, Sweden is taking similar precautions though according to the manager of the facility, there is “no evidence or police reports to single out any particular groups when it comes to events at the bathhouse”. This remark is reported by Sweden Radio, despite manager Gunnel Eriksson going on to say the trouble which has brought about the more intense observation of bathers by pool guards was down to a noticeable “different culture, it will be a clash of cultures, for their behaviour”.

Less fortunate are the people of Munich, for whom the local authorities did not put in place controls. Germany’s N24 reports the case of two teenage sisters who went to the police last weekend after being assaulted in their local pool.
The unnamed girls, aged 14 and 17 were repeatedly groped, “allegedly under their bathing suits”, “and possibly raped” by a gang of “refugees” by the outdoor water-slide on Saturday. Arrested but later released by police, the three 15 year olds responsible were Syrian and Afghan asylum seekers.

Quote:10-Year-Old Boy Brutally Raped By Iraqi Migrant at Pool in Vienna

An Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for his injuries. The man said he knew it was wrong but couldn’t help himself as he hadn’t had sex in months.

During his interrogation the man attempted to excuse himself, saying that it had been a “sexual emergency.”
He explained that he had to satisfy himself with the lad as he had not had sex in four months, explaining “I couldn’t stand not having sex as I have excess sexual energy.” He added that it had been “a huge mistake” and that he had known it would “scar the boy”.

When asked whether it was illegal to have sex with ten year old boys in Iraq, the man said “Such a thing is forbidden in any country in the world.”

Quote:Yet ANOTHER Migrant On Child Sex Attack At A European Swimming Pool

Staff at an Austrian swimming pool have been told to “pay attention” after a horrified mother caught a migrant sexually assaulting her three year old son in the children’s pool.

The latest migrant sex violence outrage took place at the Linz baths, where a 36 year old mother of three identified only as ‘Sandra F’ by Austrian paper Kronen Zeitung was paddling with her children, a ten year old daughter and two sons aged three and six. She told the paper: “I had noticed six foreigners aged between 30 and 40 years old in the indoor pool. Two were sitting on the edge of the children’s pool.

“One of them sidled up next to my youngest, and had his hands in his underwear”. The woman told the paper she witnessed performing a sex act next to her young son.
The woman removed her children from the facility and informed a lifeguard, who threw the migrant man touching himself out of the pool. The police were not called, the report suggests.

Promising to keep an eye out for migrant molesters in future but promising no change in policy otherwise the city director of swimming pools said of the incident: “We immediately gave our staff the instruction to may more attention for such incidents”.

Quote:German city bans migrants from its nightclubs after women report they were sexually assaulted in toilets and slipped date-rape drugs in their drinks

A German university city with a Green party migrant-supporting administration has banned refugees from several nightclubs following complaints from females of sexual harassment and theft.

Women have allegedly complained to managers of clubs in Freiburg, southwest Germany, about being fed date-rape drugs and being accosted in toilets.
Another woman claimed she had been raped while a bouncer was allegedly stabbed by a migrant.

Police spokeswoman Laura Riske said that the police in town were not aware of sexual assaults in the clubs.

'There are always thefts,' she added, but the ethnic background of the perpetrators is largely unknown.

'The operators of these establishments have authority over who they do and do not let in,' she added, but warned that blanket bans on all refugees would be illegal under law.

The management of one music club, the White Rabbit, issued a statement last week saying: 'We have decided that, for time being, we will not allow into the club people who possess only a temporary residence permit' - the paperwork issued to refugees while their claims of asylum are processed.'

t added: 'This is not an easy thing to do but we see no other way as currently we are experiencing problems with refugees.'

But the club has since issued the cards for those refugees willing to renounce violence and sexism.

One woman, aged 46, told the Badische Zeitung she had been in the White Rabbit in December when a large group of African men had come and 'bothered' guests.

'I was surrounded and marginalised while dancing,' she said. 'The situation was full of male violence. I felt threatened.'

On that night two bouncers eject five men from the premises for harassing another woman who complained she had to run a 'gauntlet' of men on the club stairs.
Dietmar Ganzmann, operator of the El.Pi student disco, said he had decided only to allow a certain number of refugees entrance on any given night, and no more.
'We traditionally have a tough door policy,' he said.

At the Jazz House club owner Michael Musiol said: 'We prided ourselves on being a cosmpolitan club. But we cannot always run it so. The claim and the harsh reality diverge here.'
Peter Bitsch, operator of the discotheque Kagan, confirmed that many women no longer feel safe in the clubs when there are large numbers of migrants in them.

Quote:Why Germany can't face the truth about migrant sex attacks: SUE REID finds a nation in denial as a wave of horrific attacks is reported across Europe

Now I know I posted a bunch of articles and quotes from the articles. You can read the entire article in the links. What we're seeing here is a consistency in many of the attacks and sexual harassments across EU countries. Since many of the incidents have happened, there have been regulations and bans set up against migrants from the pools. Refugees and migrants have been banned from clubs, while exceptions for a few at a time in other clubs. Women have been warned to not be alone when walking out at night in heavy migrant areas. Both young children and women have either been molested or raped. There are actually videos of native women in EU countries, being slapped, punched, and kicked by one or two Syrian refugees or migrants. 

Though these crimes may be tolerated by EU countries, it's not so in Russia.

Quote:Russia: Muslim migrants grope and molest women, get beaten up

Western Europe is ripe for conquest and already in surrender mode, with its men unable or willing to protect its women from the Muslim migrants who believe that Infidel women exist for their sexual pleasure. Russia, however, doesn’t look as if it is going to go quietly into the night.

A group of 51 refugees were brutally assaulted outside a night club in Murmansk, Russia, after they groped and molested women at a night club Saturday.

The refugees had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and tried their luck in Russia. What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries.

The refugees allegedly groped and harassed women in a similar manner as the assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. A group of male Russian took them aside to “educate” them that “Cologne is 2,500 kilometers south of here.”

The refugees tried to flee but were quickly captured by the Russians. They then took them out to the street and gave them a beating they will remember. Police arrived to break up the fight but locals report that they threw a few punches at the refugees before arresting 33 of them. Eighteen refugees were in such bad condition they had to be take to the hospital….

Will Europe be Europe in the next few decades? As more and more Syrian refugees or migrants settle in EU countries now and in the next few years, the political landscape will change and as more money goes to aid many of the refugees and migrants, Europe's economy will continue to plunge into more debt. And I'm sure it's been mentioned on these forums before, that the EU is now probably the closest into reaching economic collapse. From the beginning it has been foreseen from people who were against the Syrian refugees and migrants entering into their  EU countries, that these sort of things would happen. Be prepared for future attacks like Paris and Brussels, staged or not, more will come.
This post was last modified: 04-12-2016, 02:04 AM by That1kid.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • Stride

04-12-2016, 02:09 AM #2
It's the 'weaponised migrant' crisis. 

The holocaust lie is fading as there are hardly any 'survivors' (ADL definition) left. 

The holocaust lie was essential to Israel to not only encourage Jews to move to Israel but also to provide the mask under which Israel could hide its genocidal atrocities on the Palestinians. 

Israel had 'sympathy' by conning the world with its fairy tales protected by law across Europe. 

Israel needs to shore up its Jewish population to prevent it from being turned into a minority in 'the Jewish homeland'. 

It and it's puppets are sending hundreds of thousands of 'refugees' into Europe to cleanse the lands around Israel for Zionist expansion causes but also want to create huge civil unrest in Europe due to their utmost hatred of white Christian Europeans. 

The weaponised migration programme will be the new holocaust lie, as it will lead to huge howls of anti-semitism (media led ADL definition) to encourage more European Jews to move to Israel. 

The cycle of lies deceit and skullduggery continues, for now.
This post was last modified: 04-12-2016, 02:11 AM by Stride.
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • Aiylish

04-12-2016, 02:21 AM #3
That's a good way of wording it, a "weaponised migrant' crisis."  Though I'm not sure how many European Jews are in EU countries, what I'm wondering, is how long will it take for one of the EU countries, to be completely outnumbered by migrants, become the majority, and turn it into a Muslim nation? There's even debate with a Muslim party, to invoke Sharia law in one of the EU countries. That will be the day huh?

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."