#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
God is savior Israel is his son cont...

04-11-2016, 01:07 AM #1
Yahda
Chaplain
In stead of derailing I decided to create an OP. Finally.

I posted this in another OP aka derailing, but considering that I'm currently working on being more courteous to others I thought creating an OP was a good step in the right direction.

The intent of this thread is to highlight inconsistencies in regard to certain beliefs. So here it goes as follows:

Isaiah 53

He will come up like a twig before him, like a root

Isaiah 11:1 A twig will grow up out of the stump of Jesse ( David)

v3 He was despised and was avoided by men 

Psalms:89:38 but you yourself have cast off and rejected him you have become furious with your annointed one. You have spurned the covenant with your servant. You have profaned his crown.....( David )

Isaiah 53:2 no stately form does he have, nor any splendor 

Psalms 89:44 you have brought an end to his splendor ( David)

Isaiah 53:7  He was brought like a sheep to slaughter 

Jeremiah 11:19 I was like a docile lamb brought to be slaughtered I did not know what they were scheming against me Let us destroy the tree with it fruit

Isaiah 53:8 he was cut off from the land of the living

Jeremiah 11:19 and let us cut him off from the land of the living so that his name may be remembered no more.

Isaiah 53:10 if you will present his life as a guilt offering he will see his offspring he will prolong his days 

Psalms 89:4 I will firmly establish your offspring FOREVER

Psalms 89:29 I will establish his ( David ) offspring forever and make his throne as enduring as the heavens 

Isaiah 53:9 he was given a burial place with the wicked and the rich in his death 

Psalms 88:3 For my soul has been filled with calamity and my life is on the brink of the grave I am already counted among those going down in the pit left among the dead like the slain lying in the grave 

Psalms 89:19 I have granted strength to a mighty one I have exalted a chosen one from among the people I have found my servant David.

Jeremiah 30:9 They will serve the Lord their God and David their king. Ezekiel 37:24 My servant David will be king.

Ezekiel 34:23

Matthew 1:21 The Immanuel scriptures.

* Immanuel was a sign for King Ahaz ( Isaiah 7:2-17)

Matthew 1:15 He stayed there until the death of Herod. This fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet saying " out of Egypt I called my son"

Israel is God's firstborn son. Exodus 4:22

For I am father to Israel ( you can look up v sorry)

Back to the precept. Hosea 11:11 When Israel was a boy I loved him. AND OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the word and the word was with God......

I said many times in the past that Jesus was not there in the beginning.

God said let us make man in OUR image. I scanned the scriptures of genesis 1:26 to see what clues did God give us as to who or what this image was. There were 2. MALE and FEMALE. As I said can't leave the females aspect out.

Anyway this is basically the final nail in the coffin, or should I say hand ?

Proverbs 8:1

Do not wisdom cry ? Is not understanding raising HER voice

SHE stand on the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths

SHE cry at the gates at the entry of the city at the coming of the doors

Unto you o men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of men..............

v11 For wisdom is better than rubies and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it

22 THE LORD HAS PRODUCED ME IN THE BEGGINNING, before his works of old

I was set up from ever lasting from the BEGGINNING , or ever the earth was 

When there was no depth.........

I'll just stop there. Enough said. I left a few passages out, but I encourage everyone to go read it. It's such a nice passage. Scriptures in regard to wisdom throughout the pages of the bible are some of the most phenomenal.

Anyway you all wanted a crucifixion, you got it tonight lol. I kid, I kid. 

The truth of the matter is. You all have been deceived by the goSPELLS.

Do right by TMH and heed his words. 

There is no savior "sun". They made it all up. Same deity from back in the days of Egypt. Different forms. There was just no mention of this person by God. Not in a good way anyway.

We have God on the throne. The King of all Kings. We have David our king and his sons. Michael our prince. Our prophets, servants, but no savior son....sorry not sorry.

A lot of Israel question why some can't see the forest from the trees,  and basically came to the conclusion that God put us to sleep at the same time and he woke us up at the same time. If you can't see it, maybe it's just not meant for you.

At the end of the day God has the final say. There could be more out there. So if you are not understanding his words I would advise that you call on him and ask that he receive you and bless you with wisdom and understanding. May you PLEAD with God. Ask that he free your mind. I say this because it absolutely mean something that you all don't see it. That is totally not a good sign. You better call on TMH.

Now while I didn't mean to come and muddy up this nice and pretty thread, I was feeling it at the moment and pressed on.

I won't say anything else. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good morning or sleep tight and definitely God bless you all.

Btw this is only the tip of the ice berg.
This post was last modified: 04-18-2016, 02:59 PM by Yahda.

~Yahda

04-11-2016, 03:21 AM #2
Yahda
Chaplain
Isaiah 43:3 For I am the Lord your God The Holy one of Israel YOUR SAVIOR

v11 I-I am the Lord and besides me THERE IS NO SAVIOR

I AM the one who declared and saved and made known when there was no foreign god among you. So YOU ( Israel) are my witness

Isaiah 44:8 Have I not told each of you beforehand and declared it ?

You are my witness. Is their any God but me

NO, there is no other rock

I KNOW OF NONE

All who form CARVED IMAGES amount to nothing all their CHERISHED objects will be of no benefit  as their witness they see nothing and know nothing 

Isaiah 45:21 A righteous God and savior, there is NONE besides me

TURN TO ME AND BE YE SAVED

FOR I AM GOD THERE IS NO ONE ELSE

By myself I have sworn The word has gone out of my mouth and will not return.

TO ME, TO ME, did you all catch that ? TO ME EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS

Also note 

45:26 In the Lord THE OFFSPRING OF ISRAEL WILL PROVE TO BE RIGHT

~Yahda

04-11-2016, 03:47 AM #3
Yahda
Chaplain
As I mentioned. There are a100 Jesus's. From Serapis to Attis, to Horus.....every generation had a sun ( that's all it is.SUN worship) worship of the EL's ELEMANTS..... Which brings me to Joshua 24:14

Therefor serve the Lord with integrity and faithfulness and REMOVE the gods your forefathers served on the other side of the river and in Egypt ( slavery) 

Now if it seems bad to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves TODAY ( right now) whom you will serve whether the gods on the other side of the river , or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are dwelling

BUT FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD we will serve the Lord.......

Then Joshua responded to the people " you are not able to serve God, for he is HOLY ( SEPERATE; he is a God that requires EXCLUSIVE DEVOTION 

Long story short they choose the Lord. v23 Joshua said Therefore remove the foreign gods that are among you.and incline your hearts to the Lord. the God of Israel."

In cavity we were instructed not to take up the gods of other nations but as usual. We don't listen.

In the future I will post scriptures where God is constantly saying " listen to ME, if only they would listen to me." 

God only spoke in the OT. He himself, or through his prophets and Angels. I always use Isaiah as an example 

Isaiah 7:10 The Lord continued speaking to King Ahaz but as you can see in verse 13 it says Isaish then said.....

That's what you call GOD INSPIRED. This was a common theme with God's prophets and messengers

There was no room for error. You had to do and say exactly what God instructed when it came to anything. The consequences of not following directions EXACTLY is an entire OP itself. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the of phrases " God will strike you down " that wasn't just pulled from thin air. The ground would open up and swallow you, or a fire would consume you. Those are the type of consequence I'm talking about.

It's a different story when you are standing in the presence of our Magnificent Holy God. He's allergic to non sense. You have to carry yourself like you are standing before a holy magnificent presence. So always remember that.

I said that to say. With it being God inspired you don't have numerous inconsistencies. You don't have someone saying " I know you heard this or that from God, but im telling you...." Jesus favorite line. Who is he to change what God said btw ?

You don't have all these different accounts and what not. That's how you should know the NT is not God inspired. Anyway I guess that's enough for now !
This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 03:58 AM by Yahda.

~Yahda

04-11-2016, 04:01 AM #4
Yahda
Chaplain
And just know ,it's not me doing this. It's God taking your idol down. The time has come. Do yourself a favor and let that cross fall where it may. God's word will go forth like it or not.

I know some of you don't like my words but as God said Joel 3:7 Here I AM ROUSING them to come from the place you sold them.

God is stirring up Judah the Lion, he's rousing Jerusalem.... He goes on to say PREPARE FOR WAR.....man you all have no idea smh !
This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 04:22 AM by Yahda.

~Yahda

04-11-2016, 04:56 AM #5
Yahda
Chaplain
Btw. I haven't even mentioned Paul the anti-God. He wrote like 14 books of bible right ?

So come on everyone. Let's rip all 14 books from the pages.

I proved above Matthew is a lie.

John is a lie.

Wasn't it Luke who had a whole different account of the resurrection? He must go too.

So what are we left with....? A few pages. Who's up next ? Peter ?

All they did was steal God's word, as I proved and God had something to say about the fake prophets or should I say apostates who steal his words and say he said....

Jeremiah 22:27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship.

"Therefore," declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me

Yes declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, 'The LORD declares.'

God also said if a prophet come to you performing signs and miracles walking on water, healing, the blind..while saying follow me ( Jesus ) kill him. * shrug*

Anyway. I know I get frustrated sometimes. It can sometimes be annoying when some can't see what's right before their eyes, but recent conversations about this imaginary anti Christ caused me to better place things in perspective.

Everyone waiting on an anti Christ to come fake like God doing signs and miracles, when if you knew God, you would know you have no reason to be waiting on an anti Christ. 

First the correct term is anti God, and he's been here on this earth. Many of them. They been casting spells, and doing magic on the nations and UOENO. 

The pharaoh was doing signs and wonders, but anyway, it took me back to a verse I had read, and suddenly I was less annoyed.

I'll have to find it, but God said the sorcery, spells, and magic wouldn't work against the children. So I have to remember that and take that into consideration when it comes to the nations. 
This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 04:59 AM by Yahda.

~Yahda

04-11-2016, 05:13 AM #6
Yahda
Chaplain
And yes things will get worst, but don't go running to some anti-God performing signs and miracles. God said nothing about coming back to cup cake with you. He's coming back to DESTROY with prince Michael and King David and the rest of his GREAT army. Great warriors, and they are coming to ride down on this earth bringing mass destruction. 

So during the time of what we call Jacobs TROUBLE. Don't worry about an anti-God. What's going to happen will happen. Fear no one but God. Put all your trust and hope in HIM.

When he return you will know. He's not coming to walk on water, nor to pull a rabbit out of a hat.He's coming to SAVE and DESTROY !!! 

Amos 4:12 Get ready to meet your God O Israel. 

With that being said: if some anti-God spring up turning water into wine....just drop a few coins in his hat and keep it moving !

Sorry guys. Yahda on fire !
This post was last modified: 04-18-2016, 03:03 PM by Yahda.

~Yahda

04-11-2016, 06:41 AM #7
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(04-10-2016, 11:44 PM)khadeejah Wrote:  a)  how could the devil tempt him
The Devil tried and failed.

khadeejah Wrote:b) When satan tried to make Jesus worship him, why did Jesus tell him that only God is to be worshiped -  and he said it in such a way to mean "I will not worship you, I only worship God."    God does not worship and serve Himself.
Satan offers him the material world; which Jesus refuses.

Why don't you ask the question why Satan thought Jesus was the Son of God? Satan says so a few time and puts it to the test by offering him everything he owned.

Eventually, Jesus told him to stop tempting God.

Luke

4:9. And he brought him to Jerusalem and set him on a pinnacle of the temple and said to him: If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself from hence.
4:10. For it is written that He hath given his angels charge over thee that they keep thee.
4:11. And that in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest perhaps thou dash thy foot against a stone.
4:12. And Jesus answering, said to him: It is said: Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Satan approached Jesus in the desert right after his baptism where He and God became one. Jesus became the Christ.

John 10:30. I and the Father are one.

But the Father is greater than Him: John 14:28. You have heard that I said to you: I go away, and I come unto you. If you loved me you would indeed be glad, because I go to the Father: for the Father is greater than I.

God manifested Himself through Jesus, the man. He uses the man Jesus as a vessel to speak to His creation. In Islam, Allah also manifested himself in this world more than once. Did Allah not speak directly to Moses through a burning bush? Did Allah not manifest himself through a material body? That God would enter the world and manifest Himself in the flesh doesn't mean that he ceases to be the all-encompassing God without limits, transcending all existence. He is still in Heaven when He manifests Himself on Earth. Therefore Jesus said, the Father and I are one, but the Father is greater than I.

(04-10-2016, 11:50 PM)Yahda Wrote:  Better question. If Jesus is a son of God, how did he not recognize Satan, his brother aka a son of God ? They said Jesus was there in the beginning which is a lie and I could prove if, but to play along. Why was the devil requesting he prove that he was a " son of God" ? You mean you never heard of this fella either ?
Christ is the Primordial Man, Yahda, the Man in his divine nature / origin.

Satan did not try Jesus to prove he was a son of God, but the Son of God.

Who says Jesus didn't recognize Satan?

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 3 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • Floss, damien50, Todd

04-11-2016, 10:58 AM #8
Yahda
Chaplain
He and God became one right after the baptism. Lol.

See Christians ! This is what I'm talking about. FLEE if you knows what's good for you.

God is God alone and says there is no one like him BESIDE him, besides him, put no one before him.....

Yet your doctrine teaches you God and Jesus are ONE. Smh !

See the DECEPTION. It's all LIES and don't make a lick of sense.
This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 11:02 AM by Yahda.

~Yahda
The following 1 user Likes Yahda's post:
  • peacebeuponall

04-11-2016, 11:04 AM #9
Yahda
Chaplain
Anyway. After everything I said, if that's the only thing you can gather from it I must be doing something right. 10 different post and you spoke on something I don't think I even mentioned in this particular OP. *Not that it matters. Feel free to discuss whatever. I'm not with all that " you derailed my thread....." Who cares ? Not I.*

So far so good !
This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 11:08 AM by Yahda.

~Yahda

04-11-2016, 11:10 AM #10
damien50
Chaplain
Quick question

Why try and convert or dissuade any from Christ?  I'm sure of the spiritual benefits from your perspective but if none will listen, why try?

I think the verse in my signature sums up my thoughts well, so in light of that why does the entire Christian theology bother/disturb/annoy you so much that you fight against it instead of ignoring.

There are those that dislike and have no interest in Islam and Christianity

but is it not far easier to ignore them and focus on your own spirituality , this showing the fruits of your specific theology versus constantly trying to tear down anything that isn't the old testament?

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.