#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Vigilant Quote Archive

04-06-2016, 10:12 AM #1
Todd
Chaplain
Over the years I have kept a record of famous, infamous, or not so famous quotes from people in power or in the know about the reality of the world we live in.  Most of mine have to do with the New World Order and the banking system.  I'm sure many others here on VC have done something similar and have many interesting quotes that we may only think to share when it pertains to a particular thread topic.  This thread can be like a random thoughts thread, only it has to be quotes from those in the know, that you came across in your research, that shed light on the world that mainstream media will never touch. 

Please don't post more than one or two quotes a day.  It will be cool to see this thread pop up everyday when I hit "view new posts" and be able to read a few different quotes everyday.

I'll start with one of the most infamous quotes that just about anybody that has researched conspiracy theories has come across.

"Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws" -Baron M.A. Rothschild (1744 - 1812) 

and a bonus one to get us rolling

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. ... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 11 users Like Todd's post:
  • The Creeper, EliasP, Serendipity, Goku, Artful Revealer, Serveto, Kung Fu, Orwell's mentor, damien50, Tarikko, Lady

04-06-2016, 10:19 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Hermann Goering.

“I'll show you politics in America ((this is universal btw)). Here it is, right here.

'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.'

'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.'

'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'

Bill Hicks.
This post was last modified: 04-06-2016, 10:23 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 5 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • The Creeper, EliasP, doubleshot, Serendipity, Kung Fu

04-06-2016, 10:27 AM #3
Lady
Chaplain
“... if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.”

-President George Herbert Walker Bush

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

-President George Walker Bush
This post was last modified: 04-06-2016, 05:25 PM by Lady.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • The Creeper

04-06-2016, 10:34 AM #4
Todd
Chaplain
(04-06-2016, 10:27 AM)Lady Wrote:  "If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."

Can you share the specific context of this quote?  What specific action or policy was GHWB referring to here, as I can think of many things this could apply to?

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 1 user Likes Todd's post:
  • The Creeper

04-06-2016, 10:35 AM #5
Orwell's mentor
Marshall
"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media"

- William Colby, former director of CIA

"What about Jesus?"

-Oprah Winfrey
The following 2 users Like Orwell's mentor's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

04-06-2016, 10:53 AM #6
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
"We have men of science, too few men of God. We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount. The world has achieved brilliance without conscience. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living. If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner."

- Omar Bradley, former US General of the Army.

A quote you won't find on the internet in written form, but uttered by a Judeo-Talmudic French "intellectual" in an interview. Translation into English is mine:

"One of the scenarios is two cities, two capitals, two states. But in fact, another ideal is a city that will be the planetary ... the universal capital of a global government in Jerusalem, for there will be the meeting point of all people." - Jacques Attali.

Source. (10:20 - 10:40)

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 2 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • The Creeper, Serendipity

04-06-2016, 11:13 AM #7
Lady
Chaplain
(04-06-2016, 10:34 AM)Todd Wrote:  
(04-06-2016, 10:27 AM)Lady Wrote:  "If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."

Can you share the specific context of this quote?  What specific action or policy was GHWB referring to here, as I can think of many things this could apply to?

Sure, the search is on. I heard it years ago, but cannot remember the context-either an insider's interview, or...???
I will let you know what I find.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 2 users Like Lady's post:
  • The Creeper, Todd

04-06-2016, 11:16 AM #8
Kung Fu
Chaplain
“Theatricality and deception, powerful agents against the uninitiated"

-Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

"In our dream we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hand. The present educational conventions fade from our minds; and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive rural folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or of science. We are not to raise up among them authors, orators, poets, or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians. Nor will we cherish even the humbler ambition to raise up from among them lawyers, doctors, preachers, statesmen, of whom we now have ample supply.”

– Frederick T Gates, General Education Board founded by John D. Rockefeller, 1913

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • The Creeper, umphreak, Serendipity, Tarikko, Artful Revealer

04-06-2016, 11:24 AM #9
Lady
Chaplain
(04-06-2016, 11:13 AM)Lady Wrote:  
(04-06-2016, 10:34 AM)Todd Wrote:  

Sure, the search is on. I heard it years ago, but cannot remember the context-either an insider's interview, or...???
I will let you know what I find.

If the source is reliable:  http://m.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/03/1...al-in-1986

George Herbert Walker Bush: “Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.”
    That is a famous 1992 quote by George Herbert Walker Bush to Sarah McLendon, a Texas journalist who Bush had known for years and who was the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time. McLendon had asked Bush: “What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?”

The following 4 users Like Lady's post:
  • The Creeper, EliasP, Tarikko, Todd

04-06-2016, 02:19 PM #10
Droog
Squire
“A government of priests and nobles for a people is like a government of wolves over sheep” - Thomas Jefferson

“This is where we are at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of the loop. We are experiencing a reality based on a thin veneer of lies and illusions. A world where greed is our God and wisdom is sin, where division is key and unity is fantasy, where the ego-driven cleverness of the mind is praised, rather than the intelligence of the heart” - Bill Hicks

For those with common sense, the truth can be found here: http://www.TheExplanation.org.uk
The following 3 users Like Droog's post:
  • The Creeper, EliasP, Todd