#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Youtuber Venus Angelic and her mum Margaret Palermo

04-03-2016, 09:08 AM #1
Blodfleur
Marshall
I'm not sure if you guys know about her but to summarize I'm a bit worried about Venus... she recently ran away from home because her mum was being very violent and controlling. 

What I'm thinking is that her mum might actually be her handler... there's a lot of weird symbolism from Margaret, her mum... [url=İmage][IMG]
That photo is Margaret's profile pic on Twitter @Margaretpalermo.
Her mother has also hacked Venus twitter account and is suing her falsely for copyright fraud on YouTube. 
Margaret also has a tattoo on her back of the hamsa symbol, a hand with an eye in it, but she has it upside down.. could that mean anything?
 Also in all the videos of her and Venus together, Margaret is always in very dark colours in stark contrast to Venus...that could just be coincidence.. or maybe she just likes dark colours... I don't know :/
Venus is about 19/20 but is very passive and childlike.. which is fine if its just who she is ...but I think there might be a bad reason for it. And in one video she says she used to have screaming fits as a very young child because of nightmares.
What do you guys think? Illuminati pawn or just an attention seeker?
This post was last modified: 04-03-2016, 09:16 AM by Blodfleur.

Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth. (Albert Camus)
The following 1 user Likes Blodfleur's post:
  • Trenton

04-03-2016, 05:20 PM #2
Valtharia
Knight
(04-03-2016, 09:08 AM)Blodfleur Wrote:  I'm not sure if you guys know about her but to summarize I'm a bit worried about Venus... she recently ran away from home because her mum was being very violent and controlling. 

What I'm thinking is that her mum might actually be her handler... there's a lot of weird symbolism from Margaret, her mum...
That photo is Margaret's profile pic on Twitter @Margaretpalermo.
Her mother has also hacked Venus twitter account and is suing her falsely for copyright fraud on YouTube. 
Margaret also has a tattoo on her back of the hamsa symbol, a hand with an eye in it, but she has it upside down.. could that mean anything?
 Also in all the videos of her and Venus together, Margaret is always in very dark colours in stark contrast to Venus...that could just be coincidence.. or maybe she just likes dark colours... I don't know :/
Venus is about 19/20 but is very passive and childlike.. which is fine if its just who she is ...but I think there might be a bad reason for it. And in one video she says she used to have screaming fits as a very young child because of nightmares.
What do you guys think? Illuminati pawn or just an attention seeker?

Sorry I cleaned it up a bit; The video wasn't playing for me.

Her mom does sound very controlling. In the video it looks like she is reading from cards or something because her eyes are not focused on the camera. I don't know, but that's just me.

This is the first time I have heard of her so I don't really know about her.
Undecided

The following 3 users Like Valtharia's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Blodfleur, Trenton

04-03-2016, 07:12 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
I think I know who this is. I saw a documentary about living doll girls...

This is the mum and daughter from Switzerland yeah?

I remember being immediately creeped out by her mother. I have no doubts she's just her mum's puppet. It's super creepy, aside from the living doll fetish. Her mother seems like she has forced her daughter to do all of this. She's probably just a sicko who is using her for money and fame.

I hope Venus is okay. She's a cute girl, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like a doll (literally).

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Blodfleur

04-03-2016, 07:23 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
Venus has type O blood according to her FAQ on tumblr... Hrmmm

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

04-04-2016, 08:16 AM #5
Lotte
Marshall
Her mom could be just one of those "pageant moms" I doubt that it has something to do with the elite. There are people like that in the world, but who knows.
The following 1 user Likes Lotte's post:
  • Trenton

04-06-2016, 05:57 PM #6
Blodfleur
Marshall
(04-03-2016, 07:12 PM)Trenton Wrote:  I think I know who this is. I saw a documentary about living doll girls...

This is the mum and daughter from Switzerland yeah?

I remember being immediately creeped out by her mother. I have no doubts she's just her mum's puppet. It's super creepy, aside from the living doll fetish. Her mother seems like she has forced her daughter to do all of this. She's probably just a sicko who is using her for money and fame.

I hope Venus is okay. She's a cute girl, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like a doll (literally).
Yes that's them. Venus has ran away from her mum now but she still finds ways to control her life and today she uploaded a satanic photo to Instagram, I will post it here in a min.. it was basically an admission that she worships satan.. not sure if all just for attention or if she's just ill but it would seem to explain a lot...
and I wonder where Venus dad is, Margaret posted an old photo of them all together once..

The following 2 users Like Blodfleur's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

04-06-2016, 06:00 PM #7
Blodfleur
Marshall
(04-04-2016, 08:16 AM)Lotte Wrote:  Her mom could be just one of those "pageant moms" I doubt that it has something to do with the elite. There are people like that in the world, but who knows.
she takes "pageant moms" to a whole different level...

• Trenton

04-06-2016, 06:01 PM #8
Blodfleur
Marshall
(04-03-2016, 07:23 PM)Trenton Wrote:  Venus has type O blood according to her FAQ on tumblr... Hrmmm
what does that mean? ...I have blood type O too, so my mum says Undecided

• Thy Unveiling

04-06-2016, 06:04 PM #9
Blodfleur
Marshall
@Valtharia thanks
This post was last modified: 04-06-2016, 06:06 PM by Blodfleur.

• Thy Unveiling

04-06-2016, 06:25 PM #10
Blodfleur
Marshall
Margaret posted this to her Instagram today: [url=İmage]İmage[/url]
As if she didn't seem suspicious enough.. I don't know if shes just doing it for attention but with everything I have learned about them it just seems to explain the reason for it all

The following 2 users Like Blodfleur's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton