#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Rockefeller family is leaving the oil industry

04-03-2016, 06:45 AM #1
Lotte
Marshall
http://thehigherlearning.com/2014/09/22/...an-energy/

I don't think oil will be necessary anymore. With electric cars and so on, the Rockefellers have no chance, so they will be investing in "clean energy" or whatever.

Even Nikola Tesla said that electrical energy could be free, because you can produce electricity out of anything (basically). And that would mean no more money for the elite families Sad . Unfortunately, they will never give us energy for free.

04-03-2016, 07:06 AM #2
mrgrimm
Marshall
(04-03-2016, 06:45 AM)Lotte Wrote:  http://thehigherlearning.com/2014/09/22/...an-energy/

I don't think oil will be necessary anymore. With electric cars and so on, the Rockefellers have no chance, so they will be investing in "clean energy" or whatever.

Even Nikola Tesla said that electrical energy could be free, because you can produce electricity out of anything (basically). And that would mean no more money for the elite families  Sad . Unfortunately, they will never give us energy for free.

Do you think that a shift from gasoline/diesel powered cars and trucks to electric powered will benefit the environment or mankind in any way? Do you think that it could also have some downside, as well? 

The way I see it - there is soooooo much demand out there just because of the enormous human population - that groups like the Rockefellers will do whatever it takes to capitalize and monopolize the industry and the future will still be in a stranglehold within the fields of mining, and material/chemical production.

There are a lot of nasty chemicals involved with the large batteries required for electric automobile use, and I wonder how these materials will be acquired and processed in a nice way - and once spent, where will the old toxic batteries go?
The following 1 user Likes mrgrimm's post:
  • Lotte

04-03-2016, 07:22 AM #3
Lotte
Marshall
(04-03-2016, 07:06 AM)mrgrimm Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 06:45 AM)Lotte Wrote:  http://thehigherlearning.com/2014/09/22/...an-energy/

Even Nikola Tesla said that electrical energy could be free, because you can produce electricity out of anything (basically). And that would mean no more money for the elite families  Sad . Unfortunately, they will never give us energy for free.

Do you think that a shift from gasoline/diesel powered cars and trucks to electric powered will benefit the environment or mankind in any way? Do you think that it could also have some downside, as well? 

The way I see it - there is soooooo much demand out there just because of the enormous human population - that groups like the Rockefellers will do whatever it takes to capitalize and monopolize the industry and the future will still be in a stranglehold within the fields of mining, and material/chemical production.

There are a lot of nasty chemicals involved with the large batteries required for electric automobile use, and I wonder how these materials will be acquired and processed in a nice way - and once spent, where will the old toxic batteries go?

I think there is always a downside. You can never expect the elite families doing something good. Of course they are going to use it in a way that is only beneficial for them. To keep their system going on.
The following 2 users Like Lotte's post:
  • Vixy, mrgrimm

04-03-2016, 11:05 AM #4
The Zone
Marshall
What we are seeing is an inevitable move away from gas and oil in that anyone with a smidgen of common sense knows there is better technology.  Heck, even if the PTB wipes a bunch of folks off the earth, they will not want to go back to gas powered cars if they want this planet to flourish.  OTOH, an antichrist would not care.  It would be wise to watch oil money and follow it in the next few years.  They have been thwarting or buying tech up for more than a decade to cleaner, cheaper alternatives.  As for the elite families, it is not a stretch that they do something which is seemingly good if it meets standards for their ultimate scheme.  Control can be gained in trust and what better way than to earn that than to finally stop the worlds dependency on oil.  I don't think anybody has a solid take on how things might unfold but it only makes sense than whatever end scheme might happen that some good could be disguised for the greater conquest.
The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • Lotte

04-03-2016, 01:14 PM #5
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
Now that the global warming con has created a new billion dollar market, they just seek to move their exploitation racket to that market.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 2 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • Kung Fu, Lotte

04-03-2016, 04:31 PM #6
Riddler
Chaplain
if that means oil prices are gonna drop, then good. undust the good ol' v8 gas guzzler from the garage,
and buy me some paint to paint the house and everything. [oil based] paint has been insanely expensive in recent years.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------

04-03-2016, 09:03 PM #7
dzubmarinara
Marshall
IIRC electric cars were around since.......cars were invented right?
Huh