#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Mack's "Kabuki" has MkUltra-ish vibes/imagery in spades.

04-01-2016, 11:38 PM #1
sarcasm
Marshall
David Mack is the author of KABUKI comic book series.
His words on one plotline:
"...Is Akemi entirely manufactured from Kabuki's own mind? A psychological defense mechanism or SPLINTER PERSONALITY invented to help Kabuki deal emotionally with an increasingly bleak situation, a last ditch exercise in the resourcefulness of the human psyche?"
In "Circle of Blood", Kabuki picks up a book: Alice in Wonderland. Her enemy the drops the line "It is subversively veiled as a children's book.. but it is much more than that"
In metamorphosis chapters it is said: " she is leading me to the mirror doors".. during an escape from a mental asylum and they pass the famed MC Escher confusing stairs/corridors to get there.
Imagery in the comic book is quite in line with mkultra themes VC frequently points out. Butterflies for ex.
Also there is a children's book about invisible friend.. so mild dissociation, with thunder, electro torture imagery:note the kid has apped hair.
Kabuki herself was scarred using a sword. Trauma.
The following 3 users Like sarcasm's post:
  • riscy, Lotte, Thy Unveiling

04-01-2016, 11:44 PM #2
seekinheart
Justiciar
(04-01-2016, 11:38 PM)sarcasm Wrote:  David Mack is the author of KABUKI comic book series.
His words on one plotline:
"...Is Akemi entirely manufactured from Kabuki's own mind? A psychological defense mechanism or SPLINTER PERSONALITY invented to help Kabuki deal emotionally with an increasingly bleak situation, a last ditch exercise in the resourcefulness of the human psyche?"
In "Circle of Blood", Kabuki picks up a book: Alice in Wonderland. Her enemy the drops the line "It is subversively veiled as a children's book.. but it is much more than that"
In metamorphosis chapters it is said: " she is leading me to the mirror doors".. during an escape from a mental asylum and they pass the famed MC Escher confusing stairs/corridors to get there.
Imagery in the comic book is quite in line with mkultra themes VC frequently points out. Butterflies for ex.
Also there is a children's book about invisible friend.. so mild dissociation, with thunder, electro torture imagery:note the kid has apped hair.
Kabuki herself was scarred using a sword. Trauma.

You know what I find interesting is Carrol was a deacon, and suspected p***phile, but he doesnt strike me as someone completely steeped in the occult, I believe id read there were elements of gnosticism in his books, but who knows, whats interesting is, is are the books being used like the wizard of oz with programming or were they written to program, or are they simply true occult books that are perfect to use with programming as many mk ultra involves attaching demons, if you look into russ dizdars work he claims.

That one can split a personality, psychologically, but also one can attach demons to the split personality, not sure how that works. Anyway all secrets we will never fully know.

Interestingly enough Frank L Baum who wrote the wizard of oz was a theosophist, HP Blavatsky was a self declared luciferian gnostic.

04-02-2016, 12:50 AM #3
sarcasm
Marshall
As I see it theosophy was just a big con job (objective was money) veiled in philosophies and whatnot and the central EXPLOIT was to target the wealthiest elites... make it trendy and it will perpetuate itself. I think bringing in Wizard of Oz author was more to do with staying trendy and of course a bs PR relating post fact to their doctrines via the book's symbology/morale.
Then Manly Hall was observant enough to see to it that theosophy could be intertwined into freemasonic doctrines via completely invented connections... so talk about irony. Hall used theosophy s own weapon on them for what? Elites' funding, as Hall's biggest con was marrying the two (theosophy and masonry) in his books.
The following 1 user Likes sarcasm's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

04-02-2016, 07:48 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Oh. My. Gosh!!!!! I haven't read the Kabuki comics in years (because I'm cheap and I was reading my old neighbours comics) but I freakin' loved them! Very cleverly done, and that one (I forget her name) who uses icicles as her murder weapon? Genius! (Also reminds me of an ICP line about having "a holy water icicle for Satan's eye" which, in turn, leads me to wonder if that's an Islamic reference...)

I have not read the ones which you mention. Sadly, I didn't get very far into the series. But now I'm really wanting to get back into it! Gah! Why must awesome comics be such a costly hobby?! *insert dramatic anime-style crying here* This being an adult with responsibilities thing really sucks sometimes!

How far are you into the series, sarcasm? I might just ask you to pm me a basic synopsis. They all seemed to have such strong back stories!

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job

04-03-2016, 02:42 AM #5
sarcasm
Marshall
*zapped hair.

I dont think the story is very unique and it really does not go very far. But his way of telling it is intense... also, if you gonna read metamorphosis get your magnifying glass ready and a turntable haha.
I never read scarab nor alchemy.
Maybe he just found MK Ultra interesting.. or maybe he knows something and used art as cover to tell a story from life. In color his art shines regardless. How funny to think it now... this is the only comic book I ever read.

04-03-2016, 08:49 PM #6
sarcasm
Marshall
Main character also speaks to Cheshire cat while she sleeps.

04-09-2016, 01:14 AM #7
sarcasm
Marshall
At the end of Circle of blood, there is a glossary of japanese ish terms HOWAITO(WHITE translit.) Usagi(rabbit) is pointed out in the list.
And now I recalled seeing this strange anime show that on retrospect might have been about mkultra and esp experiments. Serial Experiments Lain. Lain would likely be pronounced Rain.. which just sort of reminds me of brain.
Story in SEL is rather nonsense. Electronic hacking is done to humans with sister of Lain seeing things that are not there.. and she completely loses it... like an overheated computer part. The show goes on and Lain discovers her family was not hers, just assigned.. later she goes on the internet and finds out her brain might have been digitized. One of the episodes is a sort of information overload, mentions the earth's magnetic field, computer compression tech . Eventually she meets a scientist in VR, and thats when he mentions regretting experiments on kids with esp.
And early in the show a nanotech ingestible seems to induce some remote control over a person's body.
Overall it makes me wonder.. perhaps a lot of research on mkultra techniques was done by cia in Japan.

04-10-2016, 12:14 AM #8
sarcasm
Marshall
in mkultra drugs were used on victims/soldiers.
In Kabuki Reflections, Mack wrote of his father (it is a diary):
"...he told me that when my mother was pregnant with me she took a medication for morning sickness that contained the drug thalidomide. Thalidomide proved to be the cause of thousands of birth defects and mutations in a generation of babies worldwide. He said that the thalidomide affected my brain"
Was cia testing that in the context of brain alteration?

04-13-2016, 02:50 AM #9
sarcasm
Marshall
I forgot to mention the asylum/prison is called Control Corps. (Kabuki)

04-16-2016, 12:54 AM #10
sarcasm
Marshall
There is one fairly unusual type of drawng that pops out in light of that allegedly mkultra victims or alters are made to believe they have no hearts... because Mack in a few pages drew a heart near a person's outline with an arrow pointing at the chest saying "insert here"( or was it insert heart here?).