#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Poll: What are the religious beliefs of the Elite? - This poll is closed.
They have none. They worship themselves. ( 3 votes ) 17.65%
Judaism ( 0 votes ) 0%
Christianity ( 1 votes ) 5.88%
Satanism ( 8 votes ) 47.06%
Masonic Esoteric Beliefs ( 5 votes ) 29.41%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Satanism is their religion of choice

04-01-2016, 10:59 AM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
The Elite seem to prefer darkness and all things bad.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 6 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • tapirmusic, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Aiylish, Kung Fu, Tarikko

04-01-2016, 02:40 PM #2
Todd
Chaplain
Most likely some combination of all of the above.  The elite don't necessarily have to all have the same religious beliefs, as long as their end goal is similar, none of them care exactly what the other believe.  Masonic Esoteric is probably the most encompassing of the descriptions though.  They are all anti-God, anti-the Creator, anti-Christ, that is what unites them.

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 7 users Like Todd's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, damien50, Kung Fu, Tarikko, Freetoday, Yahda

04-01-2016, 02:58 PM #3
Aiylish
Justiciar
Where is Kabbalism and Lucifeianism?
I think it's going to be combination of all occult practices because it's pushed so heavily. Witch craft, fortune telling (word of prophecy) and a bunch of new ageism has infiltrated the church. It's really bad. Pastors are being quickly replace by these gurus that place the hand on the forehead and people fall back and what not. It's the same thing to the awakening of the kundalini spirit with the chakras and all that freaky crap! People act like animals and shake/ convulse uncontrollably. They act like animals and make animal sounds....it's really freaks me out. It's one of the reasons I don't go to church anymore. Also people do all kinds of sorts of stuff to put their minds into a trance....pacing back and forth and jumping up and down for like sometimes hours. Last time I went I was like wtf is going on? THIS IS AIN'T CHURCH! Too crazy for me.
The following 3 users Like Aiylish's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Tarikko

04-01-2016, 05:16 PM #4
Valiant
Squire
(04-01-2016, 02:58 PM)Aiylish Wrote:  Where is Kabbalism and Lucifeianism?
I think it's going to be combination of all occult practices because it's pushed so heavily. Witch craft, fortune telling (word of prophecy) and a bunch of new ageism has infiltrated the church. It's really bad. Pastors are being quickly replace by these gurus that place the hand on the forehead and people fall back and what not. It's the same thing to the awakening of the kundalini spirit with the chakras and all that freaky crap! People act like animals and shake/ convulse uncontrollably. They act like animals and make animal sounds....it's really freaks me out. It's one of the reasons I don't go to church anymore. Also people do all kinds of sorts of stuff to put their minds into a trance....pacing back and forth and jumping up and down for like sometimes hours. Last time I went I was like wtf is going on? THIS IS AIN'T CHURCH! Too crazy for me.

Plenty of churches are not like this. Find a good church and get plugged into a community. "Where two or more are gathered in my name..."

Through God we shall do valiantly: for He it is that shall tread down our enemies.
The following 3 users Like Valiant's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Freetoday

04-01-2016, 08:39 PM #5
Freetoday
Justiciar
(04-01-2016, 02:58 PM)Aiylish Wrote:  Where is Kabbalism and Lucifeianism?

Well, I had wanted to keep the choices down to a few.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

04-01-2016, 08:44 PM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I'm just pleased that the OP realises Islam is not the religion of the NWO - elites - satanists etc

Islam is the last bastion of hope left for humanity - fonkit - I believe it's the only hope left

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Tarikko, khadeejah, erucysae

04-01-2016, 09:07 PM #7
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
They are definitely into the dark side of occult science.
The following 4 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Freetoday, xoa.

04-01-2016, 09:24 PM #8
seekinheart
Justiciar
If you knew anything about the occult you'd know that light and dark is an illusion, infact in order for one to be a high level initiate you have to recognize light and dark are just different expressions of aspects of yourself, most evil is done for the greater good, not all of them are inherently evil, they just believe what they are doing is right.

Think of the mafia as out siders we find what they do appauling, but to them that is their code its their culture and the way they are inducted, we are the silly suckers to them.

Abit like the embodiment of greek gods im sure the elite, when they are feeling nasty pray to the equivalent of hades, but they wont put themselves in a box of being hades worshippers, or even evil or good, they are taught not to think like that, also I believe they put knowledge above all else. For instance getting back to my earlier point when occultists talk about spirits they work with, they work with them and they have preferences of who they work with, there you have it.

The beliefs that the elite have are the ancient mysteries, that is the correct term to describe it.The true elite, probably practise in it's purest forms but their will be up for debate what is deemed pure and not -but if you read manly p halls books he takes all cultures of magic, and teaches all  of them as true so in turn they practice the  ancient mysteries that encapsulate and defines it as the only thing it can be the worship of knowledge heirachies and magic, and at the top is lucifer.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • mani2368

04-01-2016, 09:32 PM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
What did I just read? Seekinfart needs to stop acting like he knows something lol - occult belief is as varied as religion is you fucking giant muppet

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, erucysae

04-01-2016, 10:26 PM #10
seekinheart
Justiciar
(04-01-2016, 09:32 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  What did I just read? Seekinfart needs to stop acting like he knows something lol - occult belief is as varied as religion is you fucking giant muppet

Lol, showing your true colours scimi, I thought you guys were supposed to be muslims, and you go around swearing and insulting hahha, wtf.

Also you are wrong, I know much more of the occult than you do, and like I said, we are talking about the elite not some 3rd grade freemason - nor did I say it wasnt varied read what I put, it seems you're butthurt over your dumb ass thread you posted that made you look like a fool. Lolz.
This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:26 PM by seekinheart.