#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

How hard is it to open a prosperity church in America?

03-31-2016, 03:50 PM #1
Seems like a good career choice Sleepy

Looks easy, probably a little hard. Is there like a prosperity church/gospel college that I can attend? Maybe NLP, some charisma and public speaking skilsl neccessary, oh an zero morals.

BTW I actually believe in a 'prosperity' philosophy, but not like this...

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 1 user Likes mani2368's post:
  • Vytas

03-31-2016, 04:58 PM #2
Grand Commander
I see no difference between that guy in the video and the rabbi's who made the temple into a marketplace.

Hell for the lot of them.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Vytas, Aiylish, Tarikko

03-31-2016, 05:09 PM #3
Nothing but a bunch of scammers. Why in the world these churches are still tax exempt with the money being poured in still amazes me. Burn them down or tax these wolves to what a regular church income normally would be....which is poor and next to nothing. These are churches that should be look into, not overlooked.
The following 1 user Likes Aiylish's post:
  • Vytas

03-31-2016, 10:10 PM #4
The churches in the US will always be allowed to be tax exempt as long as they are 501 c 3 status, because that makes them corporate entities of the state.  When all hell breaks loose and martial law is declared the 501c3 churches will be used to convince church goers to submit to the government.  If God ever lead me to start a church or fellowship again I would not file for 501c3 status.

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did