#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Belgium predicted as early as November?

03-30-2016, 06:15 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

03-31-2016, 12:20 AM #2
Vger
Marshall
I predicted Belgium would be ruined by refugees 25 years ago. I had a friend who was a free lance writer from Belgium. When he told me 25 yrs ago how his country was allowing in a lot of refugees I told him his country was small and could easily be destroyed by refugees. Muslims bring with them Sharia, Jihad and when in large enough numbers; Caliphates. A Caliphate is their eventual goal. They are Muslims. That's what Muslims do.
This post was last modified: 03-31-2016, 12:24 AM by Vger.

03-31-2016, 01:05 AM #3
Alex
Chaplain
(03-31-2016, 12:20 AM)Vger Wrote:  I predicted Belgium would be ruined by refugees 25 years ago. I had a friend who was a free lance writer from Belgium. When he told me 25 yrs ago how his country was allowing in a lot of refugees I told him his country was small and could easily be destroyed by refugees. Muslims bring with them Sharia, Jihad and when in large enough numbers; Caliphates. A Caliphate is their eventual goal. They are Muslims. That's what Muslims do.

Idk whats worse. Your political views or your Islamic ones. If you had a clue what sharia was you'd welcome it. For starters it bans usury (interest). Imagine Not being a debt slave for once in your life. Imagine your kids and grand kids not owned by international bankers the day they are born.

Stay tuned to fox news Vigs. We can all see the benefits.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 5 users Like Alex's post:
  • dzubmarinara, Tarikko, Serendipity, Kung Fu, Aiylish

03-31-2016, 01:40 AM #4
Vger
Marshall
(03-31-2016, 01:05 AM)Alex Wrote:  
(03-31-2016, 12:20 AM)Vger Wrote:  I predicted Belgium would be ruined by refugees 25 years ago. I had a friend who was a free lance writer from Belgium. When he told me 25 yrs ago how his country was allowing in a lot of refugees I told him his country was small and could easily be destroyed by refugees. Muslims bring with them Sharia, Jihad and when in large enough numbers; Caliphates. A Caliphate is their eventual goal. They are Muslims. That's what Muslims do.

Idk whats worse.  Your political views or your Islamic ones.  If you had a clue what sharia was you'd welcome it. For starters it bans usury (interest).  Imagine Not being a debt slave for once in your life. Imagine your kids and grand kids not owned by international bankers the day they are born.  

Stay tuned to fox news Vigs.  We can all see the benefits.

As long as you continue to fight tribe against tribe you'll be seen as a little people, a silly people: greedy barbarous and cruel.

03-31-2016, 01:53 AM #5
xoa.
Justiciar

LOLOLOL. This is a joke right? 

25 years? And refugees = terrorism? Right... 

AND since when are all refugees Muslims? That's moronic to insinuate.

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 6 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • dzubmarinara, Tarikko, Trenton, Alex, The Zone, Aiylish

03-31-2016, 02:14 AM #6
Vger
Marshall
(03-31-2016, 01:53 AM)xoa. Wrote:  

Islam began pouring in Belgium more than 25  years ago. I learned this from a Belgium citizen in person  25 years ago. Just like you: he did not believe me when I told him they could quickly destroy a small country like Belgium. I was right. I am not surprised at the terrorism in Europe. It is here too and terrorism will only get worse. 10% of Muslims become radicalized. That is their natural way.

03-31-2016, 02:49 AM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(03-31-2016, 02:14 AM)Vger Wrote:  Islam began pouring in Belgium more than 25  years ago. I learned this from a Belgium citizen in person  25 years ago. Just like you: he did not believe me when I told him they could quickly destroy a small country like Belgium. I was right. I am not surprised at the terrorism in Europe. It is here too and terrorism will only get worse. 10% of Muslims become radicalized. That is their natural way.

Please tell me how many muslims there are in Europe?

I've read the statistics; so you're not fooling me. But come on; give me an honest answer for the sake of perspective Smile

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Tarikko, Aiylish

03-31-2016, 03:15 AM #8
Vger
Marshall
(03-31-2016, 02:49 AM)Sidhuriel Wrote:  
(03-31-2016, 02:14 AM)Vger Wrote:  Islam began pouring in Belgium more than 25  years ago. I learned this from a Belgium citizen in person  25 years ago. Just like you: he did not believe me when I told him they could quickly destroy a small country like Belgium. I was right. I am not surprised at the terrorism in Europe. It is here too and terrorism will only get worse. 10% of Muslims become radicalized. That is their natural way.

I've read the statistics; so you're not fooling me. But come on; give me an honest answer for the sake of perspective Smile

How many Muslims does it take to create a no-go zone? How many Muslims does it take to explode a suicide vest?

03-31-2016, 05:27 AM #9
xoa.
Justiciar
(03-31-2016, 02:14 AM)Vger Wrote:  
(03-31-2016, 01:53 AM)xoa. Wrote:  

Islam began pouring in Belgium more than 25  years ago. I learned this from a Belgium citizen in person  25 years ago. Just like you: he did not believe me when I told him they could quickly destroy a small country like Belgium. I was right. I am not surprised at the terrorism in Europe. It is here too and terrorism will only get worse. 10% of Muslims become radicalized. That is their natural way.

LOL! Don't tell me Muslims "natural way" because you are talking bollocks. 

Please keep your "facts" to yourself.  Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.

03-31-2016, 06:10 AM #10
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(03-31-2016, 03:15 AM)Vger Wrote:  
(03-31-2016, 02:49 AM)Sidhuriel Wrote:  

How many Muslims does it take to create a no-go zone? How many Muslims does it take to explode a suicide vest?
  Shy  That's not an answer to my question.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart