Isaiah53
Squire

Confused Rolleyes
The following 3 users Like Isaiah53's post:
  • Lotte, Spazarus, SheWatches

03-29-2016, 06:07 PM #2
martin71
Knight
What an annoying smug little man! He should be strapped in that chair and made to watch any of the numerous 9/11 vids that are out there and try and explain that massive false flag to his sycophantic studio audience
The following 1 user Likes martin71's post:
  • Lotte

03-29-2016, 11:08 PM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
Yeah, John Oliver speaks truth to power... but only up to a point... & being based in Masonic Manhattan, he knows not to shit where he eats.  It's the same reason I was disappointed with Democracy Now! & Rachel Maddow not being more critical of the events that caused 9/11.

That being said, I thought John Oliver's little dig at conspiracy sites was funny without being overly vicious.

... & it's true that many YT Conspiracy vids suffer from rambling, false association disease. : P

This post was last modified: 03-30-2016, 01:03 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Lotte, Cookie_Monster

03-30-2016, 08:12 AM #4
Vger
Marshall
Many "conspiracy youtubes' are pure disinfo designed to do nothing except discredit the truthers who reveal the liars, cons and cheats who are running America into the ground. Ex: NASA is behind the recent flat earth disinfo Youtube conspiracy of the 15t century Flat Earth cosmology model which has taken hold. NASA introduced many of the early flat Earth youtubes via shill blog users. Why? Because NASA has been unveiled by real Youtubers as hoaxers who have bled a half trillion dollars from gullible taxpayers since the 1960s. Even today NASA gets $18bil a year just to produce CGI videos and hoax pics, as well as  fake fotos of Mars taken here on Earth while claiming they were taken by rovers on Mars. Do you really believe there are Walrus skeletons on Mars? Yet NASA has done this. They sent back one pic from Mars of a Lemming. Sent another with a micro fossil regularly found here on Earth. NASA also fakes ISS films falsely portraying astronauts in weightlessness inside the ISS. NASA has released fake space walk videos since the days of Gemini that show bubbles floating by which reveal the videos were actually filmed under water in giant pools. NASA nearly had an astronaut drown in 2015 while supposedly on a space walk. Now all space suits have snorkels.(hint, hint)
NASA is desperately trying to protect their $18bil a year gravy train by discrediting the Youtubers who are uncovering their scams.
Just be aware that many Youtubes are intentional disinfo. They are designed to make honest Youtubers look like idiots.
Just ignore the tubes that claim Katy Perry is Jon Benet Ramsey. How hard was it to spot that disinfo? Is John Oliver so dumb that he can't tell the difference between chit and Shinola?
This post was last modified: 03-30-2016, 08:34 AM by Vger.
The following 2 users Like Vger's post:
  • Lotte, Cookie_Monster

03-30-2016, 09:02 AM #5
Loki
Chaplain
Can't we all just agree that most YouTube conspiracy videos are complete and utter garbage? I'm sure there are a few gems out there, but there is an actual reason that they tend to be the laughing stock of the internet, and that's not because "the elite want to ridicule us man!"

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 3 users Like Loki's post:
  • conspiracyy74, SheWatches, Goku

03-30-2016, 09:03 AM #6
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
My congratulations for John Oliver because he knows it all Rolleyes

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart

03-30-2016, 01:13 PM #7
SheWatches
Justiciar
(03-30-2016, 09:02 AM)Loki Wrote:  Can't we all just agree that most YouTube conspiracy videos are complete and utter garbage? I'm sure there are a few gems out there, but there is an actual reason that they tend to be the laughing stock of the internet, and that's not because "the elite want to ridicule us man!"

Angry  But what about caramel  Cadbury cream eggs Loki, huh? huh?  John Oliver didn't have the balls  to take on the fact that they actually taste pretty damn good.  I smell a... a conspiracy!

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 3 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Goku, Cookie_Monster, Loki

04-01-2016, 06:03 PM #8
iamunbroken
Squire
I don't know how much I trust John Oliver.... I thought he was hilarious at first and now I'm not so sure he isn't working for TPTB. He is consistently throwing up the 666 sign throughout his program

04-03-2016, 02:22 AM #9
Spazarus
Knight
I'm not sure where John Oliver stands on conspiracy theories, but some of the videos on YouTube do deserve to be torn apart.

He's right about one thing for sure -- his imaginary conspiracy theory is way less interesting than the real ones! I know he's trying to make a point, but he could have at least constructed a conspiracy narrative that "almost" made sense.

Funny movie reviews that expose the establishment: Popcorn Lobotomy
The following 2 users Like Spazarus's post:
  • SheWatches, Isaiah53

04-10-2016, 11:31 AM #10
speakout
Peasant
so who painted the murals at Denver airport?

the days of videos on youtube might be numbered.