#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Zionist Christian preachers call for mourning

03-27-2016, 04:55 PM #1
Serveto
Justiciar
A powerful coalition of American Zionist Christian preachers, in traditional sackcloth and ashes, has called for a national day of mourning, mourning for the  untold {click here} numbers, in their multiple thousands, of what are euphemistically called "excess deaths" of Iraqi civilians which resulted from America's invasion and occupation of that country for non-existent weapons of mass destruction.

Oh, sorry, false report.  There is no national day of mourning.  Nothing to mourn here.  No television reports.  No dodgy dossiers to be further examined.  Go back to sleep.  Watch the Super Bowl.  Vote in auctions passing themselves off as elections.  Consume your quotidian diet of masticated celebrity flesh; eat your processed, fat-inducing, nourishment-free food; drink your poison water; build a twice-mortgaged house upon the newly created fault lines of fracked mines; hand the US Treasury Department over to Goldman Sachs; hock yourselves, in the form of national debt, to money lenders to the umpeenth generation; cry, continuously, about the many injustices of WWII; and, finally, read your Zondervan (Murdoch-owned) Bibles and convince yourselves that you, like the Children of Israel before you,  are "at ease in Zion."

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

Serv
The following 8 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Serendipity, Scimitar, Kung Fu, Vytas, Alex, SpektaCoolAir, damien50, Tarikko

03-27-2016, 05:03 PM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
Lol bro Serv

I don't expect anything less than epic from you, mashallah

This is gonna infuriate the zionists/hypocrites about

Millions dead over a lie and no one bats an eye...

A dozen or two dead in western nations (FALSE FLAG mind you, to add insult to injury) and "to arms!!! dem evil mooslims are coming to get us"

God sees all and He sees right through their hypocrisy and evil ways

Those who abet and cover the tracks of REAL criminals and work hard on keeping the populace languishing in darkness are fuel for hellfire

You shall reap all the misery you sow

What will be your answer to the All Mighty? Ask yourselves. He is acquainted with every evil thought/whisper in your heart... You are left with no excuses
This post was last modified: 03-27-2016, 05:11 PM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • SpektaCoolAir

03-27-2016, 05:14 PM #3
seekinheart
Justiciar
Zionism and Islam is the dialectic and the majority of you are falling for it hook line and sinker.

03-27-2016, 05:29 PM #4
Tarikko
Chaplain
So now you are condemning Zionism?

Make up your mind Ese

Honestly? I believe you just lack the mental capabilities and dissemination prowess and mostly the experience that life provides you with... I'm being serious and I don't mean to offend you despite all the slander/insults you aimed towards us since you joined

Let me tell you a little story and take it as advice for later on in life.

What do investigators look for in order to determine whether someone is full of it or not (BS)

One word: Consistency... whether behavioral or related to an account of events

I wonder what those investigators have to say about
you... (Not really)

Few days ago you were praising Israel... Today you are condemning Zionism

I dunno about the rest here, but for me this is a closed case and the verdict is guilty... Up to your neck

Shalom to you
This post was last modified: 03-27-2016, 05:31 PM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Scimitar, Alex, SpektaCoolAir

03-27-2016, 05:41 PM #5
Serveto
Justiciar
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." (attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte, who "campaigned" in Egypt and Syria)
The following 2 users Like Serveto's post:
  • SpektaCoolAir, Tarikko

03-27-2016, 05:48 PM #6
seekinheart
Justiciar
(03-27-2016, 05:29 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  So now you are condemning Zionism?

Make up your mind Ese

Honestly? I believe you just lack the mental capabilities and dissemination prowess and mostly the experience that life provides you with... I'm being serious and I don't mean to offend you despite all the slander/insults you aimed towards us since you joined

Let me tell you a little story and take it as advice for later on in life.

What do investigators look for in order to determine whether someone is full of it or not (BS)

One word: Consistency... whether behavioral or related to an account of events

I wonder what those investigators have to say about
you... (Not really)

Few days ago you were praising Israel... Today you are condemning Zionism

I dunno about the rest here, but for me this is a closed case and the verdict is guilty... Up to your neck

Shalom to you

no offense but you are just proving how dumb you are, stop stalking me - I never defended israel go back and read the thread's. I defended the doctrine they were Jews, you are just slandering me to make yourself look better. Who's us, why do you think on these terms of us. Im talking to you stop trying to make it a group thing.
This post was last modified: 03-27-2016, 05:49 PM by seekinheart.

03-27-2016, 06:01 PM #7
Tarikko
Chaplain
(03-07-2016, 12:04 PM)seekinheart Wrote:  VIVA LA ISRAEL! We run the world!

I bet all this doesn't stop you from watching your favourite movies financed by Jews does it? No, you just wish you were Jewish that's all.

Jews stick together, and know how to handle money. This breeds jealousy.

SHALOM.

Oopsie,you did a poopsie

Now excuse me for 15 min while I laugh my socks off

Big Grin

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Scimitar, Alex, SpektaCoolAir

03-27-2016, 06:03 PM #8
seekinheart
Justiciar
(03-27-2016, 06:01 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  

I bet all this doesn't stop you from watching your favourite movies financed by Jews does it? No, you just wish you were Jewish that's all.

SHALOM.

Oopsie,you did a poopsie

Big Grin

Facepalm, I was trolling you, lmao. you really need to get that iq checked because at least if you do something bad at least you can plead mental incompetence.
This post was last modified: 03-27-2016, 06:03 PM by seekinheart.

03-27-2016, 06:05 PM #9
Serveto
Justiciar
"Someone asked Lloyd George at the Paris [Peace] Conference why he had been so persistent an advocate of the conquest of Palestine by British arms?  "Because," replied the Welshman, "it was not only the surest way to break the backbone of the Ottoman Empire, but the promise of a National Home for the Jewisn people in the Holy Land gave the war a certain halo of righteousness in the eyes of my Methodist constituents."

(Pierre Van Paassen, p. 403)
The following 2 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Artful Revealer, Tarikko

03-27-2016, 06:07 PM #10
Tarikko
Chaplain
(03-27-2016, 06:03 PM)seekinheart Wrote:  
(03-27-2016, 06:01 PM)Tarikko Wrote:  

SHALOM.

Oopsie,you did a poopsie

Big Grin

Facepalm, I was trolling you, lmao. you really need to get that iq checked because at least if you do something bad at least you can plead mental incompetence.

LOLOLOL

You didn't see that coming did you?

Go have a freezing cold shower and try to simmer down

I told ya, I'm good at exhuming posts. Now don't let me go digging for more Big Grin

Already made a fool of ya for all to see

Shalooooom xx

P.S: I'm still giggling
This post was last modified: 03-27-2016, 06:08 PM by Tarikko.

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • SpektaCoolAir