#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Jewish Zionism and the evidence Jews are controlling the world.

03-25-2016, 12:32 AM #1
seekinheart
Justiciar
A lot of people on the forum, assume Jews are the cause - and main conspirators, to create a new world order, so in this thread I hope to discuss -

The information that brought you to that conclusion - please provide

Perhaps a timeline of events, because if we take the roman empire for example Jews were not the main consolidators of power in my opinion, so when did the Jews rise to power - was it with the Rothschild dynasty or what, and did they build that wealth themselves what is your opinion on this.

Your theory on why the Jews want to control the world.

How this fits into your world view, or religious views.
This post was last modified: 03-25-2016, 12:33 AM by seekinheart.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • FlixKandish

03-25-2016, 12:35 AM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I do not believe the Jews are the Jews.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 03-25-2016, 12:35 AM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

03-25-2016, 12:37 AM #3
seekinheart
Justiciar
(03-25-2016, 12:35 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  I do not believe the Jews are the Jews.

Scimi

Right ok, so who are the Jews then?
The following 2 users Like seekinheart's post:
  • KoncreteMind, TonyVanDam

03-25-2016, 12:44 AM #4
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Scattered, as said in the bible. All over the world. Mixed into the rest of humanity... yet somehow only blue and green eyed whit skinned people are Jews today Big Grin dafuq.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • SpektaCoolAir, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, Alex, Aiylish

03-25-2016, 01:03 AM #5
seekinheart
Justiciar
(03-25-2016, 12:44 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  Scattered, as said in the bible. All over the world. Mixed into the rest of humanity... yet somehow only blue and green eyed whit skinned people are Jews today Big Grin dafuq.

Scimi

Fair enough - but obviously when I say Jews I mean that as a term to describe the ones currently recognized wrongly or rightly by people as such. And Im more interested in the views you and many others had on how they are the ones behind the curtain so to speak.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Scimitar

03-25-2016, 01:06 AM #6
Alex
Chaplain
(03-25-2016, 12:35 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  I do not believe the Jews are the Jews.

Scimi
Yep, fake Jews run this world. Zionists, who have hijacked Judaism.

An actual Jew will tell you they are forbidden from having their own state, ie Israel.

Its easy to tell between the two groups, Jew's and Zionist's. One has the Torah, a book brought by Moses. One has the Talmud, roughly a dozen books written by Pharisees. Two books that are as different as day and night in content.

Of course a Zionist "Jew" will claim to be a chosenite, but there is nothing God fearing about these individuals.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • SpektaCoolAir, Tarikko, Scimitar, Aiylish

03-25-2016, 01:42 AM #7
Thunderian
Chaplain
Some folks will tell you that the people we call Jews are actually descended from Khazars who converted at some point -- even though DNA studies have proved beyond a doubt that these same Jews, despite some blond hair and green eyes, are all descended from a middle eastern people.

People like Scimitar will also tell you that a verse from the Bible about the "synagogue of Satan" proves that there are faux Jews who are reaping all the benefits that traditionally have gone with being a Jew.  That is, hatred, pogroms, genocide, etc.  I mean, who wouldn't want to pretend they were a Jew?  Right?  Makes total sense.  About as much sense as Muslims believing one verse out of the Bible because they are able to twist it to justify their hatred of Jews.

Caroline Glick, bless her, said something profound earlier this year.  You can't reason people out of something they haven't been reasoned into.  Meaning that this visceral, mindless hatred of the Jews doesn't come from a place of reason.  If you read the Bible, you know it comes from Satan.

One thing that no one can deny is that this was all prophesied by the Almighty God thousands of years ago.  That Jews would be scattered and hunted and killed.  That they would be regathered by God in the last days of human history to the land he gave them, and that they would be a nation again.  God specifically said the desert would bloom when they Jews were back in their land, and that is exactly what has happened.  God said that, to the world, Jerusalem would be a cup of trembling.  That is a perfect description, isn't it?

Please, someone who denies that Israel is supposed to be a nation again, explain how it is that these prophecies of God have been fulfilled.
The following 3 users Like Thunderian's post:
  • FlixKandish, Axiom, seekinheart

03-25-2016, 02:13 AM #8
seekinheart
Justiciar
(03-25-2016, 01:42 AM)Thunderian Wrote:  Some folks will tell you that the people we call Jews are actually descended from Khazars who converted at some point -- even though DNA studies have proved beyond a doubt that these same Jews, despite some blond hair and green eyes, are all descended from a middle eastern people.

People like Scimitar will also tell you that a verse from the Bible about the "synagogue of Satan" proves that there are faux Jews who are reaping all the benefits that traditionally have gone with being a Jew.  That is, hatred, pogroms, genocide, etc.  I mean, who wouldn't want to pretend they were a Jew?  Right?  Makes total sense.  About as much sense as Muslims believing one verse out of the Bible because they are able to twist it to justify their hatred of Jews.

Caroline Glick, bless her, said something profound earlier this year.  You can't reason people out of something they haven't been reasoned into.  Meaning that this visceral, mindless hatred of the Jews doesn't come from a place of reason.  If you read the Bible, you know it comes from Satan.

One thing that no one can deny is that this was all prophesied by the Almighty God thousands of years ago.  That Jews would be scattered and hunted and killed.  That they would be regathered by God in the last days of human history to the land he gave them, and that they would be a nation again.  God specifically said the desert would bloom when they Jews were back in their land, and that is exactly what has happened.  God said that, to the world, Jerusalem would be a cup of trembling.  That is a perfect description, isn't it?

Please, someone who denies that Israel is supposed to be a nation again, explain how it is that these prophecies of God have been fulfilled.

I tend to agree with your statements - from a biblical perspective there are prophecies regarding Israel, but just because those prophecies have been fulfilled does not mean what Israel has become something God is happy with. Interestingly enough a poster I tend to agree stated that the Israel we know is not the Israel God wanted, but he certainly wanted there to be the Jews gathered as a nation again - perhaps - it was their doing that they made palestine a non-nation so to speak and not Gods, as they seem to have had their way in not having to believe God as a nation that his son died, to regain a nation for themselves.

I do believe there are a synagogue of satan, Kabaalist's but not that the whole Jewish race are Khazar's or the synagogue.

03-25-2016, 02:16 AM #9
Lady
Chaplain
(03-25-2016, 12:32 AM)seekinheart Wrote:  A lot of people on the forum, assume Jews are the cause - and main conspirators, to create a new world order, so in this thread I hope to discuss -

The information that brought you to that conclusion - please provide

Perhaps a timeline of events, because if we take the roman empire for example Jews were not the main consolidators of power in my opinion, so when did the Jews rise to power - was it with the Rothschild dynasty or what, and did they build that wealth themselves what is your opinion on this.

Your theory on why the Jews want to control the world.

How this fits into your world view, or religious views.

I finally believed that those claiming to be Jews and occupying Israel are not who they say they are after a link by Mark on the famous thread, Israel-God's Chosen People. It was a pdf of an interview of one of these Jews (see Rev. 2:9 and 3:9) who was extremely gruff, rude and condescending to the interviewer throughout. This Jew who was interviewed was named Harold Rosenthal, and he openly said, "Most Jews don't want to admit it, but our God is Satan." It was that right there that was the key to my understanding on this issue. 
I know that I was shown this as truth by God. I had read the 100 Or so posts as an observer, not really involved in a personal way. That is until I decided to click on Mark's link. It was one of the times that you just know you have heard or read truth. You just know, there are no more arguments to the contrary in your mind. Now the more I study, the more the pieces are all falling into place to make sense.
 I am no hater of anyone, and have had good friends who were Jewish. For me, there are too many pieces finally fitting together for me to ignore.  
As I am learning more, I find that it is the plan of the elite to use these new Jews (new as in not original) as a counterfeit of the Israelites, God's chosen ones, to complete the plan to bring about their NWO and to usher in the antichrist. 
We know God will be the One completing His plan, and according to scripture, will gather His people once more, who will this time, accept Jesus Christ as Messiah. 
Link to interview and other info in post #1023.
This post was last modified: 03-25-2016, 02:23 AM by Lady.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 8 users Like Lady's post:
  • Alex, Kung Fu, Claire Rousseau, SpektaCoolAir, Orwell's mentor, Todd, Tarikko, Scimitar

03-25-2016, 02:24 AM #10
Thunderian
Chaplain
(03-25-2016, 02:13 AM)seekinheart Wrote:  I tend to agree with your statements - from a biblical perspective there are prophecies regarding Israel, but just because those prophecies have been fulfilled does not mean what Israel has become something God is happy with. Interestingly enough a poster I tend to agree stated that the Israel we know is not the Israel God wanted, but he certainly wanted there to be the Jews gathered as a nation again - perhaps - it was their doing that they made palestine a non-nation so to speak and not Gods, as they seem to have had their way in not having to believe God as a nation that his son died, to regain a nation for themselves.

I agree that the Israel we see today is not the Israel God wanted.  It's certainly not the one he promised them they would have if they would follow him.  But it is the one he prophesied they would have at this point in history.