#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
10 Lies You Were Told About Islam

03-23-2016, 08:39 PM #1
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
This is TonyVanDam and I'm surprise that I've never seen this video until now [3/23/2016]:

MEMO: Shame on the American corporate news media outlets for promoting these lies.
The following 7 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • Aiylish, SheWatches, Serveto, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, Scimitar, Alex

03-23-2016, 09:09 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
Its nice to see a non-Muslim share this.

Its not so much American media though. You will find AJ+, Rt, even PressTV plays ball and that is repeat the zionist narrative.

Think it comes down to 6 organizations that control all media on the planet? I forget where i seen that graphic at for reference though.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 5 users Like Alex's post:
  • celle76, TonyVanDam, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, Scimitar

03-23-2016, 10:14 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(03-23-2016, 08:39 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  This is TonyVanDam and I'm surprise that I've never seen this video until now [3/23/2016]:

MEMO: Shame on the American corporate news media outlets for promoting these lies.

Gonna post this elsewhere !! thumbs up bro!

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Aiylish, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

03-23-2016, 10:34 PM #4
seekinheart
Justiciar
Interesting thread, I was also told 10 lies about islam different to these 10, but I'll list them anyway to expand on this fine topic you got here old buddy. WATCH OUT! *minifistpumps*

1. It's true
2. see above
3. see above
4.see above
5.see above
6.see above
7.see above
8.see above
9.see above
10.see above

03-23-2016, 10:49 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
...Don't do it Alex...

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko

03-23-2016, 10:55 PM #6
Alex
Chaplain
(03-23-2016, 10:49 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  ...Don't do it Alex...

No worries, feeding the trolls gets old fast.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Tarikko, Scimitar

03-23-2016, 11:01 PM #7
seekinheart
Justiciar
(03-23-2016, 08:39 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  This is TonyVanDam and I'm surprise that I've never seen this video until now [3/23/2016]:

btw tony id have never have guessed it was you judging by your username and all. whats with the opening statement is this the script for your radio show or something?
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Tarikko

03-23-2016, 11:16 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(03-23-2016, 10:55 PM)Alex Wrote:  
(03-23-2016, 10:49 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  ...Don't do it Alex...

No worries, feeding the trolls gets old fast.

Narrated Abu Said Al Khudri: Some Ansari persons asked for (something) from Allah’s Apostle and he gave them. They again asked him for (something) and he again gave them. And then they asked him and he gave them again till all that was with him finished. And then he said "If I had anything, I would not keep it away from you. (Remember,) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience". - Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 24 Hadith 548

It was reported that the Prophet (pbuh) used to recite this Dua:

اللّهُـمَّ رَحْمَتَـكَ أَرْجـوفَلا تَكِلـني إِلى نَفْـسي طَـرْفَةَ عَـيْن، وَأَصْلِـحْ لي شَأْنـي كُلَّـه لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أنْـت

"O Allah, I hope for Your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment). Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship but You." (Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42. Al-Albani graded it as good in Sahih Abu Dawud 3/959.)

May Allah correct for us, our affairs and inadequacies, and increase us in the good, and give us the strength to stay away from the evil of the self, Ameen.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 6 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • celle76, Thy Unveiling, mrgrimm, Tarikko, Sidhuriel, khadeejah

03-24-2016, 04:35 AM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
TVD, you are one of the finest (if not the finest) non religious people on the forums, by far... Ever since you joined you were respectful to everyone. This is how non religious and religious people can find a common ground.

I tip my hat to you, Sir, The Muslim community got your back inshallah Smile

I'll do it bro Scimi Big Grin

Btw, you know that Seekinheart has relinquished his faith a week ago and is now into satanism?

This is what happens when your foundations are so shaky to begin with and you build your house on a precarious cliff... poor guy was washed away by the landslide
This post was last modified: 03-24-2016, 09:27 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 2 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • TonyVanDam, Scimitar

03-24-2016, 09:29 AM #10
Lisa
Chaplain
Why didn't the pollsters come out and ask muslims-do you hate the west instead of what do you admire about the west. Lol that is dishonest to link those 2 questions and call it the same.

Also muslims are allowed to lie to non muslims if it will advance their cause. 

Maybe the muslims in the town that allegedly had terrorists decided that it would be a good idea to make friends with the police to try to hide what they are doing? Just a guess as to why they would serve them pizza.

I've read about and seen some videos about no go zones in London. They say Detroit is one big no go zone and it has the highest population of muslims. Have read elsewhere that muslims don't integrate into other countries as well, and think that could be true because of the crime rates between them and citizens of the countries they now live in. Thinking of Germany, Sweden, etc...

About celebrating 9/11, I had heard that muslims give their children candy to celebrate the death of non muslims. But I don't know that much about celebrating 9/11, since I don't know that much about 9/11.

I kinda wonder now if Isis is really trying to conquer for the mahdi, especially now that the worlds attention is on Syria. And the mahdi is supposed to battle in Damascus. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens with all of that. As for isis being unislamic I think that's false, muhammad had his armies and they went and terrorized the area he lived in. That also goes for muslims support violence. The reason that only a low percentage of muslims identify with extremism is because don't look at what they do as extreme, they are just submitting to the will of allah.

I don't know about Birmingham, but I probably could google it and investigate that. 

About muslim women being oppressed-of course they are oppressed!! Lol! But then again there is a whole other thread about that and my views are clearly stated there. 

Well when the muslims feel they have the upper hand, they will enslave the people's around them. You may find yourself with 3 choices, convert to Islam, pay the heavy non muslim tax and be treated like dirt, well worse than dirt actually or die. Sometimes they omit the tax and its convert or die. This is supported by historical evidence.

Either way, one must do some research for yourself and don't stop with this one video in understanding islam!

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8