#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Economical and Oppresive World Problems

03-23-2016, 01:21 PM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
My fellow Muslims and Christians and other rational individuals, I'm making this thread because recently, I've seen many posts on how we can fix this world, if even possible. Though, I don't believe the world can be perfect, free of problems and or conflicts, I do believe we should try and strive towards a better world.

Now I believe there are two problems that plague the modern era, which results in oppression, war, famine, and poverty. The first one being banks being able to make money out thin air and, secondly, interest/usury. I believe that all world problems stem from those two, with stronger emphasize on the interest/usury.

Now, I know some really intelligent Muslims and Christians enrolled in some pretty tough university programs who are good Muslims and Christians yet they partake in this systems oppressive means and actually try to justify it as if God doesn't already know what's in their hearts. Now imagine if all these intelligent Muslims and Christians got together and used their intellect to think of alternatives to Fractional Reserve Banking and interest. It would indeed be an amazing thing to witness.

Now, I would like to know the thoughts of others on here when it comes to the topic of banks, interest, and Fractional Reserve Banking?
This post was last modified: 03-23-2016, 01:22 PM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • The Creeper, Todd, Tarikko

03-23-2016, 01:33 PM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
The Malaysian government of Kelantan said it was "introducing a new monetary system featuring standardised gold and silver coins based on the traditional dinar and dirham coins once used by the Ottoman Empire." And as everyone who has taken game theory 101 knows, the first defector wins the most, while the last one is left with nothing.

A small province in Malaysia made the critical first defection. The question now is who will be next... and next...and next.

A great first step,

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • The Creeper, Todd, Tarikko, Kung Fu

03-23-2016, 01:37 PM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(03-23-2016, 01:33 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  The Malaysian government of Kelantan said it was "introducing a new monetary system featuring standardised gold and silver coins based on the traditional dinar and dirham coins once used by the Ottoman Empire." And as everyone who has taken game theory 101 knows, the first defector wins the most, while the last one is left with nothing.

A small province in Malaysia made the critical first defection. The question now is who will be next... and next...and next.

A great first step,

Scimi

I truly believe that any alternative to fractional reserve banking and interest/usury is good when compared to those two.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 6 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • The Creeper, Todd, Tarikko, Alex, damien50, Scimitar

03-23-2016, 01:55 PM #4
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Well, yep. When modern currency holds no intrinsic value, and you have a licence to print money - there is going to be cheating involved - lots of it, and so the books cannot balance the total debt slavery of humankind is used in lieu of yet - more of the same... as the populations rise, so does the debt - the system cannot balance itself.

The only way to stop it is to go to the fairest system of all, the one which leaves no room for cheating - having gold and silver currency.

Gold and Silver currency, Muslims are trying to make it happen because God ordained gold and silver currency and bartering as validated trade methods. God outlawed interest (made it haraam/unlawful) but the Jewish clergy had been changing their laws to accommodate "interest" - thus, when Jesus pbuh walked into the temple and admonished the rabbi's, it was because they had not only turned a place of worship into a marketplace - but a marketplace which accrued interest at the behest of the poor folk in Jerusalem - this is history.

Interest is unlawful - but fixed rates which are not liable to change are not. These fixed rates must be affordable and not designed to enslave the one who borrows so he pays back upteenth times the amount he initially borrows.

For more information, there are lectures by outspoken eschatologist, shaikh Imran Hosein who currently resides in Malaysia. A prolific speaker and one who has a firm grasp on economics since this was his subject in university.

This over simplified explanation is how I'm gonna leave it, simply because Imran Hosein expands upon this in greater detail:

Riba = Interest

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Kung Fu

03-23-2016, 01:59 PM #5
Alex
Chaplain
I do not think we will see a gold standard anytime soon.  At least not until the dajjal is slain. The powers that run this world will and have, raped, stolen and murdered anyone opposing the paper currency, usury system. The cabal invests heavily into its military arm for a reason.

Look at Lybia today. All because they refused the monopoly money. The American dollar will likely fall, but only to be replaced by another such as Brics.

Then again it might go completely digital.  Wa Allahu Alim.  

I'm all for abolishing the fed, but its never gonna happen while the deceiver is in power. The world was made clear on this when they assassinated JFK.  

Why was he shot?  Because he wanted to end the fed and print our own money interest free.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Kung Fu, damien50

03-23-2016, 02:01 PM #6
damien50
Chaplain
(03-23-2016, 01:59 PM)Alex Wrote:  I do not think we will see a gold standard anytime soon.  At least not until the dajjal is slain. The powers that run this world will and have, raped, stolen and murdered anyone opposing the paper currency, usury system. The cabal invests heavily into its military arm for a reason.

Look at Lybia today. All because they refused the monopoly money. The American dollar will likely fall, but only to be replaced by another such as Brics.

I'm all for abolishing the fed, but its never gonna happen while the deceiver is in power. The world was made clear on this when they assassinated JFK.  

Why was he shot?  Because he wanted to end the fed and print our own money interest free.

I wonder how often the elite have strategized ways we could win only to provide an antithesis to every scenario.  The devil is cunning but God is all knowing.

The Continuation of the Truth

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The following 6 users Like damien50's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, dzubmarinara, Scimitar, Alex, Kung Fu

03-23-2016, 02:02 PM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(03-23-2016, 01:55 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Interest is unlawful - but fixed rates which are not liable to change are not. These fixed rates must be affordable and not designed to enslave the one who borrows so he pays back upteenth times the amount he initially borrows.

Thanks for the info. Will watch video. I've seen a lot of Imran's videos but not this one, I believe.

Anyways are you saying that there should be interest but at a fixed rate and at a rate, which can affordably be paid back?

• The Creeper, Tarikko, Scimitar

03-23-2016, 02:07 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(03-23-2016, 01:59 PM)Alex Wrote:  I do not think we will see a gold standard anytime soon.  At least not until the dajjal is slain.

the Mahdi arrives before the Dajjal's physical manifestation in his 37 days like our days, which are also at the end of Mahdi's life - in prophecy, Mahdi will fill the earth with justice as it had been filled with oppression,

According to the reliable, authentic, and universally accepted Ahadeeth, Mahdi will:

1-Be from among the family of Prophet(SAW), among the descendants of Fatima(RA);
2-Have a broad forehead and pointed noise;
3-Appear in one night;
4-Appear just before the day of judgment;
5-Have same name as hazrat Muhammad(SAW);
6-Escape from Madina to Makkah where people will pledge allegiance to him;
7-Receive pledge and help of Iraqi people;
8-Fight in battles;
9-Rule over the Arabs for seven years according to Sunnah;
10-Spread justice and equity on earth;
11-Eradicate tyranny and oppression;

12-Lead a prayer in Mekkah which Jesus(pbuh) will follow in;
13-NOT be the same individual as the Promised Messiah (Jesus).

Points 10 and 11 portend to the end of the criminal monetary system. And there are ahadeeth which mention that during the reign of his khalipha, no man will go poor or hungry, one will ask for money and he will be given all he can carry and people will wonder to who to pay the zakaat to - that's how much equity will flow in abundance.

Some very BIG prophetic portents to consider, despite our opinions here akhi.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Alex

03-23-2016, 02:07 PM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(03-23-2016, 01:59 PM)Alex Wrote:  I do not think we will see a gold standard anytime soon.  At least not until the dajjal is slain. The powers that run this world will and have, raped, stolen and murdered anyone opposing the paper currency, usury system. The cabal invests heavily into its military arm for a reason.

I agree in that on a large mass scale it won't be possible without a physical fight with the elite but what about in our own little communities.

I believe that Christian and Muslim communities should get together and use their intellect to build banks that have a means to make a profit through services and not interest so that we all don't go into insane amount of debt that lead us to other negative things happening to us. I know it's possible because I've seen one happen. I'm actually looking into it myself and starting up a Workers Cooperative to get it done, God willing.

• The Creeper, Tarikko, Scimitar

03-23-2016, 02:09 PM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(03-23-2016, 02:02 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  
(03-23-2016, 01:55 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Interest is unlawful - but fixed rates which are not liable to change are not. These fixed rates must be affordable and not designed to enslave the one who borrows so he pays back upteenth times the amount he initially borrows.

Thanks for the info. Will watch video. I've seen a lot of Imran's videos but not this one, I believe.

Anyways are you saying that there should be interest but at a fixed rate and at a rate, which can affordably be paid back?

It's not called interest - but is a fixed percentage which is agreed upon in advance - say for example I borrow $100,000 from you, and you say your fee is 10%, I will have to pay back $110,000 because the value of 10% is $10,000

With the way mortgages stand today, you borrow 100,000 - you pay back more than double - way more than... >>>>>

Scimi
This post was last modified: 03-23-2016, 02:41 PM by Scimitar. Edit Reason: an extra zero was removed... phew

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Kung Fu