#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Strange Sounds thread

03-20-2016, 09:36 PM #1
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I wouldn't normally be interested in this sort of thing anymore, except it's actually happening outside my house. I recorded it on my phone and shared the footage with erucysae who agreed the sound was really odd and it gave her a migraine... it didn't affect me in the same way though.

The sound is like a deep low bass, continuous, relentless... and its very loud outside.

I have a ZOOM H2n recorder which is great for field recording and if this sound is still outside tomorrow, I'm going to set it up and record it - share it here if able. Let me know what you make of it.

Also, have you heard sounds like it? I know there are plenty of vids on youtube etc, and I seen the ones up til a few years back - not really looked at any of the new ones - just kinda threw this thread up first because of the excitement lol

Scimi
This post was last modified: 03-20-2016, 09:49 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • sophiaponders, Tarikko, Trenton

03-20-2016, 09:42 PM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
I would be interested in hearing the sound if you post it. Can you tell where it's coming from and how long has it been going on? 

I have seen some of the videos but haven't decided what I think about them yet.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 3 users Like Lisa's post:
  • Lotte, Trenton, Scimitar

03-20-2016, 09:46 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I was exactly the same as you on the whole matter Lisa. Years ago when I first became aware of this phenomena, I was put off by a fake that had gone viral and one which I was kinda left believing was true... after that I dismissed the fascination as something which was stupid lol...

.... and then this. Since yesterday late afernoon, it's been happening. I first barely noticed coz during the day its quite noisy anyway... but I came home like 11:30 pm and it's quiet.. and the noise was loud. I asked my friend (who'd gien me a lift home) to come out of the car and see for himself. He was very much confused and we couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from.

Seriously, i'm baffled.

I've got the mobile phone video but if I share that, i'll have to take it into editing software to remove the car number plate and that will negate the video being authentic after that I guess so... hmmm, I need to plan it kinda and i wont do it now coz its 1:53am lol

Scimi
This post was last modified: 03-20-2016, 09:47 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Lotte, Tarikko, Trenton

03-20-2016, 09:58 PM #4
Todd
Chaplain
I have wondered about this also but have never heard it for myself.  Last year my daughter said she heard something when she was at our house one night while my wife and I were away.  The sound totally freaked her out and I thought maybe she had heard what I was reading about.  After questioning her about it though it just turned out to be a screech owl that occasionally frequents the woods behind our hosue Big Grin

There's a part of me that would like to hear it for myself though...like you all I don't know what to make of it.

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 3 users Like Todd's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton, Scimitar

03-20-2016, 10:22 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Well, i'm not sleeping yet and I can hear it in my bedroom... so, i'm gonna take the field mic for a spin outside.

Scimi

EDIT: field mic is out of battery lol, i'll get some new ones tomorrow - but I did do a recording on the phone so, that is still something... the field mic would have been much better though, coz thats what its made for.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 03-20-2016, 10:37 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

03-21-2016, 02:24 AM #6
Trenton
Justiciar
I'm very interested. I saw some of the hoaxed vids before. But if you can upload something that'd be great. These noises I've heard before, I'm sure of it.. However I can't remember when or where atm... Gave me weird head feelings tho. Not so much migrane stuff, but just made me feel "weird"
This post was last modified: 03-21-2016, 02:25 AM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, Scimitar

03-21-2016, 06:04 PM #7
Riddler
Chaplain
just out of the blue without hearing the sounds,

i could very well imagine that all the radiowaves, gps, g3, g4 and upcoming g5 networks,
paired with bluetooth, wifi, and thousands of other radiowaves, not to be forgotten 'secret'
radiosignals/waves coming from scout/spy airplanes and sattelites have their effect.

and then there are possibly experimental 'things' going around. not neccesarily conspiracy stuff,
but 'simply' technology that is not [yet] fully understood and can cause certain waves/vibrations
that are possibly not even noticed in the direct vincinity but only at a certain distance.

and then i haven't even delved into the 'weather manipulation', haarp, etc.

so well, again, i haven't heard the sounds, but i could imagine these things might cause certain
-unpleasent- effects.

totally on the other side of it, there are also anti-cat, anti-bugs, anti-dogs, anti-cockroach 'speakers'
that work on a frequency. perhaps these are malfunctioning? or it might be somebody having 'fun'
by actually purposefully [trolling] sending sounds into the 'air' that cause unwanted effects.

meltbanana finally saved enough for a good base speaker?

just thinking out loud here.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Trenton, Scimitar, Tarikko

03-21-2016, 10:48 PM #8
Aiylish
Justiciar
I have yet to experience these strange sounds, but I've watched a few videos that others have recorded in all parts of the world. I'm honestly thinking it's still me sort of sound wave frequency they're experimenting with. I know that they used it during MK-ultra experiments and as far as I know...the KJB is actually part of our Canadian police force and Probably 'Murica as well

Mind control experimentation
The following 3 users Like Aiylish's post:
  • Trenton, Scimitar, Tarikko

03-21-2016, 11:03 PM #9
Aiylish
Justiciar
I'll just add this in. It's a pretty good indication of what most likely is causing these unusual and strange sounds that keep occurring.

Electromagnetic frequency mind control weapons
The following 3 users Like Aiylish's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko, Scimitar

03-23-2016, 03:59 PM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
There's a generator in someones garden that's causing the hum lol, massive fail. I go back to my previously skeptical stance for now, but keep a slightly more open mind than before.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Riddler, Aiylish, Trenton, Goku, Tarikko