#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Jaden Smith: 'Plans to fix the entire earth' ; also doesnt see diff between clothes

03-20-2016, 06:06 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Jaden Smith: ‘I Don’t See Man Clothes and Woman Clothes’
He also has plans to fix the whole planet Earth.
http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevi...ign=buffer

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • The Zone

03-20-2016, 07:11 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
Perfectly normal for a boy whose dad has made out with him multiple times on camera.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Tarikko, kandi

03-20-2016, 07:50 PM #3
ilovemusic
Squire
maybe he is waking up from programming. The entertainment industries don't want their puppets to be free thinkers and have free will and his statements are showing actually human-like tendencies so I don't see the issues with it but sadly they will probably let him and his family make fools of themselves (with Jada being insulted by the Oscar's and Will not getting nominated at the Oscar's). They are a bunch of racist tw@ts and will do anything to make people hate celebs and then throw them off the gravy train (the creeps of the industry I'm talking about)
This post was last modified: 03-20-2016, 07:51 PM by ilovemusic.

03-20-2016, 08:58 PM #4
mrgrimm
Marshall
Whatever floats his boat with the clothes thing I guess, but I don't think this planet was ever intended to be a "utopia" like he said. Sure it can be nice at times, but nature is a balance and every good thing will ultimately in time, be matched with something equally bad Smile

Personally, I think the ups and downs are great and what makes life worth living!
The following 2 users Like mrgrimm's post:
  • Tarikko, Lunar0

03-21-2016, 01:03 AM #5
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
Jaden Smith is a transvestite. And that dude needs to own up to that fact and stop making up excuses for the compromising of his masculine.
The following 2 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • Lunar0, kandi

03-21-2016, 01:29 AM #6
MissCherokee
Knight
The love of money makes people do some weird   , even unethical things. I don't care what this person does , because there is no way this kind of stuff will influence me personally to change , adapt , agree , etc,. Wink 
 Just another programming advertisement  to side track the public and consumers . Also it helps mold the minds of those who don't have a formed opinion , which is most often the case  , and helps usher in a godless n.w.o that focuses pathologically on sexuality , sex , and the deviant forms of it , rather than addressing the real issues  that humanity faces.

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 3 users Like MissCherokee's post:
  • ilovemusic, dzubmarinara, kandi

03-21-2016, 02:05 AM #7
dzubmarinara
Marshall
weird behaviour aside, the only reason jaden makes the news is because of his mom and dad.
his acting career is pretty balls
The following 1 user Likes dzubmarinara's post:
  • Tarikko

03-21-2016, 02:07 AM #8
kandi
Squire
(03-20-2016, 06:06 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Jaden Smith: ‘I Don’t See Man Clothes and Woman Clothes’

People who don’t care about their hygiene and how they look are depressed.. often severely. And if you see him in photos, Jaden always look, like a homeless guy. His erratic behaviour is the most worrying thing and i'm pretty sure he is already in some type of mind control since he was a kid without him even know it.
The following 1 user Likes kandi's post:
  • Lunar0

03-21-2016, 05:02 AM #9
Lunar0
Knight
(03-21-2016, 02:07 AM)kandi Wrote:  
(03-20-2016, 06:06 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Jaden Smith: ‘I Don’t See Man Clothes and Woman Clothes’

People who don’t care about their hygiene and how they look are depressed.. often severely. And if you see him in photos, Jaden always look, like a homeless guy. His erratic behaviour is the most worrying thing and i'm pretty sure he is already in some type of mind control since he was a kid without him even know it.
Lol, you've never heard of hobo chic?  Big Grin

03-21-2016, 09:23 AM #10
Hex
Wanderer
“I’m just saying that I’ve never seen any distinction. I don’t see man clothes and woman clothes; I just see scared people and comfortable people.”

“I’m really working towards just fixing the whole planet Earth. I really just want to create a utopia on this planet. I really want to make it so that people don’t have to die to pay bills and just work to survive,” he said. “So that they can work to actually live and do the things that they love to do.”

----

The observations he makes are actually quite sound; I've heard alot worse.  Gender specific garments (aside from those tailored to specific coverage of genitilia) is an entirely arbitrary construction. As for the second part:

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

The following 3 users Like Hex's post:
  • eyeswideshut, Goku, Loki