#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Anybody else feel weird energy/intuition/ channeling between 20,21,22,23rd?

06-22-2015, 02:56 PM #1
mani2368
Marshall
I always feel weird during this period of every month-maybe it's because i've always conditioned myself to commit to change around this time every month, maybe it's because this is when astrological house signs generally shift (not a big fan of astrology myself though), maybe it's because I was born around this period...I dunnoe...For instance I have been pondering about a thelemite saying by aleister crowley for awhile and it almost felt like it was explained to me today by acquainted knowledge.

Anybody else feel weird during these dates as well? Or just me?

Dodgy

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!

06-23-2015, 05:53 PM #2
extratairrestrial
Squire
*feels weird in life*

Seeking salvation in the secular age 

06-25-2015, 09:56 AM #3
SpaceOtter
Peasant
(06-22-2015, 02:56 PM)mani2368 Wrote:  I always feel weird during this period of every month-maybe it's because i've always conditioned myself to commit to change  around this time every month, maybe it's because this is when astrological house signs generally shift (not a big fan of astrology myself though), maybe it's because I was born around this period...I dunnoe...For instance I have been pondering about a thelemite saying by aleister crowley  for awhile and it almost felt like it was explained to  me today by acquainted knowledge.

Anybody else feel weird during these dates  as well? Or just me?

Dodgy

I can't speak for every month, but those dates are when the Solstices or Equinoxes take place.  This past weekend was the Summer Solstice, which is a powerhouse of energy.  Not only are the zodiac signs shifting (as you indicated in your original post) but these are the dates of ancient seasonal and agricultural holidays, and significant celestial occurrences that have been observed by humans for thousands and thousands of years.