#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The regressive left.

03-16-2016, 04:30 PM #1
mani2368
Marshall

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 4 users Like mani2368's post:
  • Hermes, Stride, FlixKandish, Artful Revealer

03-16-2016, 04:57 PM #2
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Lmao look who I found in the comments: 
http://imgur.com/zsIz6jK

I'm pretty sure that I too tried to explain the difference between progressive and liberal to him. I guess he still doesn't get it haha.

Edit, well I can't figure out how to get the image to post. XD
This post was last modified: 03-16-2016, 04:59 PM by FlixKandish.

03-16-2016, 05:03 PM #3
Alex
Chaplain
(03-16-2016, 04:57 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Lmao look who I found in the comments: 
http://imgur.com/zsIz6jK

I'm pretty sure that I too tried to explain the difference between progressive and liberal to him. I guess he still doesn't get it haha.

Edit, well I can't figure out how to get the image to post. XD
Code:
Just type img in brackets before the url and /img in brackets after the url.

Like this.

[img] my picture dot com [/img]

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Tarikko

03-16-2016, 05:13 PM #4
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Yeah I know the code, it showed up broken... thanks tho

03-17-2016, 06:25 AM #5
Stride
Chaplain
@mani however they badge it it's still communism. 

The original.

03-17-2016, 06:30 AM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
After watching that video, people be like "NWO to the rescue!!!"

I can't find any fault with Islam. The fault lies with the people who try to follow it and fail, and we all screw up at some point, some worse than others. When you become a Muslim you do not become part of a seperate species or something, Muslims are just human beings like everyone else. We get angry, we get upset, we forget things, we make mistakes. At the end of the day, people are stupid and some of us are total dick heads, we always have been, we always will be.

Just my two penny's worth here and im backing it up with the Qur'an.

Quran 5:32
“…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

What I take from that is, that mercy is what God would like us to show.

Muslims also follow the 10 Commandments, guess which one is relevant here.

When we talk about killing someone for murder or spreading mischief in the land. I don't count people getting gay as real mischief in the land, what other people want to do with each other isn't my business or my problem, it is not my place to judge. I count mischief in the land as what our politicians are doing, dividing and conquering people, deceptively getting them to worship evil, taking part in satanic rituals that involve raping children, things like that which have massive consequences.

You can ask the other Muslims if you like, but I am fairly certain that rape and murder are haram.

Quran 16:90
God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny. He warns you so that hopefully you will pay heed.

Is this not common sense?

Quran 2:256
“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.”

As for intolerance Rolleyes

Al- Quran 49:13
“O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).”

Anything can be hijacked and used for evil purposes whether they be minds, planes or religions. It doesn't mean these things are actually evil, they have just been perverted by sick, twisted individuals.

This is the point where you can all dismiss what I have said because I am a regressive leftist or something.
This post was last modified: 03-17-2016, 06:30 AM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • MzT, Alex, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

03-17-2016, 06:38 AM #7
Stride
Chaplain
@creeper if communists succeed in destroying Christianity in the West, they'll turn to Islam. 

The destruction of religion is a cornerstone platform of communism.
The following 3 users Like Stride's post:
  • Isaiah53, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

03-17-2016, 06:43 AM #8
Tarikko
Chaplain
What a waste of a 3 minutes of my life.

A Zionist spreading Zionist propaganda. And other Zionists clap for him.

(03-16-2016, 04:27 PM)mani2368 Wrote:  Please check out the channel Atheism-Is-Unstoppable. We are a group, but some call us a cult, of anti-regressive, anti-theist, pro-Israel, pro-western values, true liberals, and our "cult leader" is Devon Tracey. Come check us out!

What do you guys think?
[/quote]

One word. You iz Hasbara

Now go collect your shekels like the good goyim that you are Smile

Shalom

@Stride

You still in love with Hitler and the Vatican?

Where did you disappear from our convo on e-mail?

Didn't like the way i was exposing you i suppose.
This post was last modified: 03-17-2016, 06:44 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

03-17-2016, 06:58 AM #9
Stride
Chaplain
All you have exposed Tarikko is that you are a narrow minded Muslim who believes all that they know is what they know and they are close minded to any other information. 

I do not live on this forum like you. I would have emailed you back when I had time. It wasn't a priority. 

All you've exposed is yourself and that you like to pick fights on the Internet.
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • FlixKandish

03-17-2016, 06:58 AM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
(03-17-2016, 06:38 AM)Stride Wrote:  @creeper if communists succeed in destroying Christianity in the West, they'll turn to Islam. 

The destruction of religion is a cornerstone platform of communism.

They are already working on both, the way I see it.

How many people who say they are Christians actually live by Christian values?

"Christians" can be the most most hateful and judgemental people I have ever come across and they shouldn't judge, because by the same measure they will be judged. They also fight and argue with each other all the time and a house divided against itself cannot stand.

How many Muslims actually live by the values of Islam?

Muslims who are quick to anger and become violent are not following the religion of peace. Extremists are not sticking to the middle path. When Muslims are killing Muslims, you know there has to be a serious problem because that is a serious no-no in the Qur'an. The dajjal system has infiltrated everywhere, including the middle east and the dajjal system has a way of corrupting the people who live under it.

Its just another sign of the times.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Vytas, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko