#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Democrats vs Trump

03-14-2016, 08:33 AM #1
Vger
Marshall
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=303_1457816724

This is the Democrat who attacked Trump. This is the disturbing direction Dems have headed into. The Democrat party is being stolen by people whose allegiance is acquired off the internet. This crazy guy comes from a long line of kooks who only damage America. Ex: LHO, Sirhan, Chapman. They never intend to help anyone. They hide behind causes they themselves have no real reason to even be concerned with. There has been discussion before that these types have Munchausen Syndrome such as race-faker Racheal Doleziel has..
This post was last modified: 03-14-2016, 08:37 AM by Vger.
The following 1 user Likes Vger's post:
  • tapirmusic

03-14-2016, 08:42 AM #2
justjess
Chaplain
Why exactly are you so much on Donald trumps dick?

As for that guy.. What makes u think he's a democrat or that his actions are in any way supported by democrats? What do you mean by kook? And what basis does that site have for saying he is affiliated with ISIS? Sounds like an Italian last name to me personally and I don't think there is a connection between Italian Americans and Isis.

Those who live by the gun die by the gun right. Trump needs to stop encouraging violence. Then people wouldn't be getting violent, but u attract what u put out into the world.
The following 2 users Like justjess's post:
  • Loki, FlixKandish

03-14-2016, 08:53 AM #3
Vger
Marshall
(03-14-2016, 08:42 AM)justjess Wrote:  Why exactly are you so much on Donald trumps dick?

As for that guy.. What makes u think he's a democrat or that his actions are in any way supported by democrats? What do you mean by kook? And what basis does that site have for saying he is affiliated with ISIS? Sounds like an Italian last name to me personally and I don't think there is a connection between Italian Americans and Isis.

Those who live by the gun die by the gun right. Trump needs to stop encouraging violence. Then people wouldn't be getting violent, but u attract what u put out into the world.

Are you insane? Did you not comprehend his video?
  • tapirmusic

03-14-2016, 08:55 AM #4
justjess
Chaplain
I'm not watching a video why dont u go ahead and summarize

03-14-2016, 09:02 AM #5
justjess
Chaplain
Lol alright u got me I played.. It's a video of the black lives matter protests with no words, what exactly is your point? Do u have a problem with non white skin or standing on a flag? And what exactly does this prove about the attack on trump?

03-14-2016, 09:10 AM #6
Vger
Marshall
(03-14-2016, 09:02 AM)justjess Wrote:  Lol alright u got me I played.. It's a video of the black lives matter protests with no words, what exactly is your point? Do u have a problem with non white skin or standing on a flag? And what exactly does this prove about the attack on trump?
 You are a psychopath! The man has white skin!!!!!! Did you not see the text in the video? You stupid POS! You liar! You are as kooky as he is!
  • tapirmusic

03-14-2016, 09:29 AM #7
justjess
Chaplain
Yeah he has white skin. Point? Those were the black lives matter protests. There was very very little text that popped up and they seemed to be headings for segments of the video and the speeches being shown that were dubbed over with some crazy Arabic music - I assume not by the videos original creator.

So a white person can't take up a cause for minorities without suffering some sort of mental illness? If the video is of the guy whose name was provided.. The name is Italian. Italians were considered blacks in this country up until very recently. We were called niggers, we had to hide our ethnicity, we were denied jobs and other things white people took for granted. Census data listed us as "dark white." my own relatives went to great lengths to try to blend in and hide any trace of our roots to give their kids a fighting chance. An Italian empathizing with the black lives matter cause makes sense. Standing up for the rights of others doesn't make you mentally ill. It also doesn't make you an Isis terrorist.

"Italians are just niggers with short memories"
The following 1 user Likes justjess's post:
  • SheWatches

03-14-2016, 10:29 AM #8
The Zone
Marshall
Cesspool thread alert.  Huh
The following 5 users Like The Zone's post:
  • SheWatches, tapirmusic, Tarikko, Bakou, Alex

03-14-2016, 12:32 PM #9
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
As Huey from the Boondocks said "Donald Trump isn't going to win.The system isn't set up that way.He is here to lose so you are satisfied with whoever they put in the office."
The following 5 users Like Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • SheWatches, Kung Fu, Tarikko, Artful Revealer, Goku

03-15-2016, 07:16 AM #10
Stride
Chaplain
(03-14-2016, 08:33 AM)Vger Wrote:  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=303_1457816724

This is the Democrat who attacked Trump. This is the disturbing direction Dems have headed into. The Democrat party is being stolen by people whose allegiance is acquired off the internet. This crazy guy comes from a long line of kooks who only damage America. Ex: LHO, Sirhan, Chapman. They never intend to help anyone. They hide behind causes they themselves have no real reason to even be concerned with. There has been discussion before that these types have Munchausen Syndrome such as race-faker Racheal Doleziel has..
Trump appeals because he is not a politician.  He'd be controlled of course. He wouldn't get this far otherwise. 

Trump has appeal because he's refreshingly politically incorrect and not a career politician. 

The fact that the US can only put up Trump and Rothschild puppet and war hawk Clinton is a tragic but true indictment on the state of western democracy. 

Britain has Cameron, France Hollande and Germany Merkel. All vassal leaders answering to whoever controls the supposed leader of the free world. 

Western democracy is thankfully coming to an end. Too many see it is a zio banker controlled sham pushing imperialistic policies designed to subvert the planet to Jewish tyranny. 

A great article from a recent RT on the latest Jewish ideology 'exceptionalism' and what the winner of the latest farce in the US will inherit and build on. 

Quote:“BRICS” is the dirtiest of acronyms in the Beltway/Wall Street axis, and for a solid reason: the consolidation of the BRICS is the only organic, global-reach project with the potential to derail Exceptionalistan’s grip over the so-called “international community.” 
So it’s no surprise the three key BRICS powers have been under simultaneous attack, on many fronts, for some time now. On Russia, it’s all about Ukraine and Syria, the oil price war, the odd hostile raid over the ruble and the one-size-fits-all “Russian aggression” demonization. On China, it’s all about “Chinese aggression” in the South China Sea and the (failed) raid over the Shanghai/Shenzhen stock exchanges.
Brazil is the weakest link among these three key emerging powers. Already by the end of 2014 it was  clear the usual suspects would go no holds barred to destabilize the seventh largest global economy, aiming at good old regime change via a nasty cocktail of political gridlock (“ungovernability”) dragging the economy to the mud.
Myriad reasons for the attack include the consolidation of the BRICS development bank; the BRICS’s concerted push for trading in their own currencies, bypassing the US dollar and aiming for a new global reserve currency to replace it; the construction of a major underwater fiber-optic telecom cable between Brazil and Europe, as well as the BRICS cable uniting South America to East Asia – both bypassing US control.
And most of all, as usual, the holy of the holies – connected with Exceptionalistan’s burning desire to privatize Brazil’s immense natural wealth. Once again, it’s the oil.
Get Lula or else
WikiLeaks had already exposed how way back in 2009 Big Oil was active in Brazil, trying to modify – by all extortion means necessary – a law proposed by former president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, known as Lula, establishing profitable state-run Petrobras as the chief operator of all offshore blocks in the largest oil discovery of the young 21st century; the pre-salt deposits.
Lula not only kept Big Oil – especially ExxonMobil and Chevron – out of the picture but he also opened Brazilian oil exploration to China’s Sinopec, as part of the Brazil-China (BRICS within BRICS) strategic partnership.
Hell hath no fury like Exceptionalistan scorned. Like the Mob, it never forgives; Lula one day would have to pay, like Putin must pay for getting rid of US-friendly oligarchs.

The ball started rolling with Edward Snowden revealing how the NSA was spying on Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff and top Petrobras officials. It continued with the fact that the Brazilian Federal Police cooperate, receive training and/or are fed, closely, by both the FBI and CIA (mostly in the anti-terrorism sphere). And it went on via the two-year-old “Car Wash” investigation, which uncovered a vast corruption network involving players inside Petrobras, top Brazilian construction companies and politicians from the ruling Workers’ Party.
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/334904-brazil...my-regime/
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • Kung Fu