#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Seriously, though: Is it not totally weird Obama's Mom looks related to MCCartney?

03-04-2016, 03:06 PM #1
I know Obama's Mother has Irish roots and that can account for some similarities but it's odd that two such culturally prominent people look blood related but no relation has ever been acknowledged. It's truly weird. 

Do you think it's just distant genetic relation and leadership ability coming through genes? Random coincidence? Or do you think this is already known by select people and there is more to this than we know?

This post was last modified: 03-04-2016, 03:08 PM by Daisy.
The following 3 users Like Daisy's post:
  • Isaiah53, Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders

03-04-2016, 03:29 PM #2
i am doubtfull on any supposed 'family' of Obama, knowing the facade and hide about his 'true' idenitity - remembering everybody bout his birth certificate.

i never was bothered about it though as there's more then meets the eye.....so yeah, the person who supposedly would be his mother looking like mccarthney , if true, doesnt really surprise me that much. as i have huge doubt that she really is his mother.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Isaiah53, Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders

03-19-2016, 01:10 AM #3
Obama and McCartney are both part of the bloodline so there is a chance of being related. But as the other post said I doubt the pictures of Obama's Mom are of his real mother, all  the family photos that have been released of him are fake and poorly photoshopped
The following 1 user Likes dontskate's post:
  • Thy Unveiling