#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Fetal cells with your food?

03-04-2016, 02:29 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...52716.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2012/01/27/fetal-cells-in-soda-not-quite-the-discomfort-behind-the-controversy/#5da406cb5856

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 4 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • MainStreetFatCat, MissCherokee, Thy Unveiling, xoa.

03-04-2016, 06:05 PM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
I'm not suprised, but DAYUUUUUUM!

That's fadoodling gross.  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Ew ew ew ew ew ew.

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 5 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • MissCherokee, Lotte, The Zone, Thy Unveiling, Freetoday

03-05-2016, 12:48 AM #3
Freetoday
Justiciar
It really is. I had to tune it out, but I will not have to be 100 percent organic-- do my best.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

03-08-2016, 10:40 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Yeah, I read about that stuff a while ago. I admit science and biotechnology and stuff like that is a little out of my comprehension. I don't understand how cells can became immortal, or how Henrietta Lack's cells have been helping people for several decades (her family really should be receiving some type of compensation for this...), or any of it...but it does seem odd how supposedly one aborted fetus somehow makes stuff taste better and gets turned into makeup etc ??? Also, I'm not really buying the whole "oh it's just one from the 70's and that's it."

On the one hand, there is a part of me that can see an upside to the downside. Regardless of anyones stance on abortion, I think we can all agree that it's a sad thing that happens every day. Just like death, and how some people are organ donors. Sadly, the babies don't have a say in anything, unlike organ donors, but if the fetus isn't being kept in a tragic half-life-state courtesy of science and medicine (meaning; the fetus is as dead as an elective organ donor would be), then I can see there being a positive in using it for stem-cell research to actually help people. Not for mass-produced foods or beverages or cosmetics.

On the other hand, if there is no true benefit to humanity with the use of the cells (cosmetics and fast food are things we could do without, as much as some of us would prefer not to) and if those poor fetuses are being kept in a sick half-life of sorts, then there is no benefit to an unborn child being robbed of its chance at life. (I'm not judging any woman who's made the difficult decision to have an abortion; I know a couple girls who've been there...and it weighs on them heavily afterwards. Well, the one woman was unaffected... And another did have some regrets, which she got over once she went in for a surgery she wouldn't have been able to have had she had the baby. Still, it's not our place to judge...but it does make me sad for the unborn.)

I don't really know where I stand on this one. On the medical side, its a grey area. The other stuff? Confused I don't understand it at all...

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job

03-19-2016, 08:56 PM #5
MissCherokee
Knight
This latest purposeful evil designed to make us unwitting cannibals has made me the most pissed and disgusted. It's like the new LOW for these evil bastards and their intent on all things evil , tricking , hiding , secrecy , etc,.. Who in the hell thinks these things up? This disgusting idea that human fetal cells can be used for human consumption in food flavorings, sweetners ,etc,. and God knows what else. 

I tell you what , the fact that this has come to light , is a blessing. The way that God will not allow things hidden , and we become aware and informed. Do with it what you will. The speed of information exchange and the consciousness of those who would do what is right and true , we become aware and awake to our awful situation. 
  I had a dream about this cannibalism thing. It confirmed what I was hearing was true. 
This  , of course is only my opinion . I know this , time is speeding up. The cup is getting full to overflowing , and it cannot hold any more. How much more can those evil loving  cabals do? 
I see prophecies coming to pass.  And they come quicker and more steadily now. Our knowledge of the things wickedness is propagating on this planet makes us accountable. We can't say we didn't know , or hadn't heard..... Humankind's consciousness is being raised with every truth that is revealed. I cannot stand the thought of consuming the flesh , one iota of an atom of a human being. Purposefully using the cells of aborted babies , human beings , for industry and God help us , our food .

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 2 users Like MissCherokee's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, xoa.

03-20-2016, 12:27 AM #6
The Zone
Marshall
(03-19-2016, 08:56 PM)MissCherokee Wrote:  This latest purposeful evil designed to make us unwitting cannibals has made me the most pissed and disgusted. It's like the new LOW for these evil bastards and their intent on all things evil , tricking , hiding , secrecy , etc,.. Who in the hell thinks these things up? This disgusting idea that human fetal cells can be used for human consumption in food flavorings, sweetners ,etc,. and God knows what else. 

I tell you what , the fact that this has come to light , is a blessing. The way that God will not allow things hidden , and we become aware and informed. Do with it what you will. The speed of information exchange and the consciousness of those who would do what is right and true , we become aware and awake to our awful situation. 
  I had a dream about this cannibalism thing. It confirmed what I was hearing was true. 
This  , of course is only my opinion . I know this , time is speeding up. The cup is getting full to overflowing , and it cannot hold any more. How much more can those evil loving  cabals do? 
I see prophecies coming to pass.  And they come quicker and more steadily now. Our knowledge of the things wickedness is propagating on this planet makes us accountable. We can't say we didn't know , or hadn't heard..... Humankind's consciousness is being raised with every truth that is revealed. I cannot stand the thought of consuming the flesh , one iota of an atom of a human being. Purposefully using the cells of aborted babies , human beings , for industry and God help us , our food .

Why are you writing in small green elfin language ...
The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

03-20-2016, 04:01 AM #7
MissCherokee
Knight
(03-20-2016, 12:27 AM)The Zone Wrote:  
(03-19-2016, 08:56 PM)MissCherokee Wrote:  This latest purposeful evil designed to make us unwitting cannibals has made me the most pissed and disgusted. It's like the new LOW for these evil bastards and their intent on all things evil , tricking , hiding , secrecy , etc,.. Who in the hell thinks these things up? This disgusting idea that human fetal cells can be used for human consumption in food flavorings, sweetners ,etc,. and God knows what else. 

Why are you writing in small green elfin language ...
 Just messing around with the fonts , and texts ,colors, etc. I'm new so I'm just figuring out how stuff works. =)

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 3 users Like MissCherokee's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Zone, xoa.

03-20-2016, 03:11 PM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
This was debunked long ago and then resurfaced.

They're not putting fetal cells in food, they are using old copies of cells to test how the cells respond to newly developed artificial flavors. They also test new medicines and vaccines this way. The positive of it is that it doesn't require human test subjects. 

Please everyone, do your own research and read the Forbes article in the OP before freaking out. It's even stated in the OPS article that the cells are used for artificial flavor testing, not as a flavoring in food.
The following 2 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • distractobot, Riddler