#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
They are trying to make us seem crazy----

02-26-2016, 04:46 AM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
This is the most screwed up thing I've read all day.. First of all there's just no truth to it. Second it's beyond disrespectful. Three just think logically for a minute. Ramsey would be 25. Katy Perry is 31.
Conspiracy Theorists Believe Bizarre Idea That Katy Perry Is JonBenet Ramsey
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...so-w165370
This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 06:32 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 2 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Isaiah53, Freetoday

02-26-2016, 10:48 AM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
I think it's more that once you start thinking everything is a conspiracy, then everything becomes a conspiracy.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

02-26-2016, 10:57 AM #3
xoa.
Justiciar
The poor girl, even after her death folk take it too far. 

Her death was so dodgy tho.

How can detectives mess up so badly?!

Check it out:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet...1HQNVIBJ4F

All fingers point to pasty.
This post was last modified: 02-26-2016, 11:09 AM by xoa..

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 2 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders

02-26-2016, 11:25 AM #4
Vger
Marshall
(02-26-2016, 04:46 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  This is the most screwed up thing I've read all day.. First of all there's just no truth to it. Second it's beyond disrespectful. Three just think logically for a minute. Ramsey would be 25. Katy Perry is 31.
Some conspiracy theorists really believe Katy Perry is JonBenét Ramsey
http://theweek.com/speedreads/608658/som...ent-ramsey

Sophia these type theories are actually deliberate disinformation. They are fabricated out of thin air. Yes they are outrageously false in order to discredit all the people who reveal the truth on the internet. Why? You ask? Because somebody is trying to fool you into ignoring all warnings that our news is mostly lies. Look at Brian Williams. If you really want to get mad try looking at NASA pics supposedly being sent back via  the supposed two rovers on the surface of Mars. Some pics show things like old railroad cross ties, Lemmings, wheels, Lichen, sections of spinal vertebrae, leg bones from Walrus'. NASA is feeling the heat from this so what did NASA do to counter the whistle-blowers? They used hoax accounts in hundreds of youtubes about the Earth being flat in order to make us think all the amateur astronomers who spotted the Mars rover anomalies as being bunch of nuts just like those flat-Earthers and those nuts who think Jon Benet Ramsey is now  Katy Perry. Disinformation is not just used in wartime to fool the enemy but it's used everyday to fool you and me so that we never see through all the lies our media and governments throw at us.Watch this tv show from 25:00 to 30:00mins to get an idea what you are paying NASA billions to do.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKj_M6q4N8
This post was last modified: 02-26-2016, 11:40 AM by Vger.
The following 3 users Like Vger's post:
  • truthseeker, Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders

02-27-2016, 12:02 AM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(02-26-2016, 11:25 AM)Vger Wrote:  Sophia these type theories are actually deliberate disinformation. They are fabricated out of thin air. Yes they are outrageously false in order to discredit all the people who reveal the truth on the internet. Why? You ask? Because somebody is trying to fool you into ignoring all warnings that our news is mostly lies. Look at Brian Williams. If you really want to get mad try looking at NASA pics supposedly being sent back via  the supposed two rovers on the surface of Mars. Some pics show things like old railroad cross ties, Lemmings, wheels, Lichen, sections of spinal vertebrae, leg bones from Walrus'. NASA is feeling the heat from this so what did NASA do to counter the whistle-blowers? They used hoax accounts in hundreds of youtubes about the Earth being flat in order to make us think all the amateur astronomers who spotted the Mars rover anomalies as being bunch of nuts just like those flat-Earthers and those nuts who think Jon Benet Ramsey is now  Katy Perry. Disinformation is not just used in wartime to fool the enemy but it's used everyday to fool you and me so that we never see through all the lies our media and governments throw at us.Watch this tv show from 25:00 to 30:00mins to get an idea what you are paying NASA billions to do.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKj_M6q4N8

Quote:Sophia these type theories are actually deliberate disinformation. They are fabricated out of thin air. Yes they are outrageously false in order to discredit all the people who reveal the truth on the internet.

Yes, I am aware.. thus the "They are trying to make us look crazy" title.  Dodgy
However, I think this is the first time I have seen them try to debunk truthers on celebrity issues by making up over the top supposed 'conspiracies' that we supposedly believe in like this ridiculous one..
Flat earth is one thing.. this is something else.
This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 06:33 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 2 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Vger

02-27-2016, 12:28 AM #6
Vger
Marshall
(02-27-2016, 12:02 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  
(02-26-2016, 11:25 AM)Vger Wrote:  
(02-26-2016, 04:46 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  This is the most screwed up thing I've read all day.. First of all there's just no truth to it. Second it's beyond disrespectful. Three just think logically for a minute. Ramsey would be 25. Katy Perry is 31.
Some conspiracy theorists really believe Katy Perry is JonBenét Ramsey
http://theweek.com/speedreads/608658/som...ent-ramsey

Sophia these type theories are actually deliberate disinformation. They are fabricated out of thin air. Yes they are outrageously false in order to discredit all the people who reveal the truth on the internet. Why? You ask? Because somebody is trying to fool you into ignoring all warnings that our news is mostly lies. Look at Brian Williams. If you really want to get mad try looking at NASA pics supposedly being sent back via  the supposed two rovers on the surface of Mars. Some pics show things like old railroad cross ties, Lemmings, wheels, Lichen, sections of spinal vertebrae, leg bones from Walrus'. NASA is feeling the heat from this so what did NASA do to counter the whistle-blowers? They used hoax accounts in hundreds of youtubes about the Earth being flat in order to make us think all the amateur astronomers who spotted the Mars rover anomalies as being bunch of nuts just like those flat-Earthers and those nuts who think Jon Benet Ramsey is now  Katy Perry. Disinformation is not just used in wartime to fool the enemy but it's used everyday to fool you and me so that we never see through all the lies our media and governments throw at us.Watch this tv show from 25:00 to 30:00mins to get an idea what you are paying NASA billions to do.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKj_M6q4N8

Quote:Sophia these type theories are actually deliberate disinformation. They are fabricated out of thin air. Yes they are outrageously false in order to discredit all the people who reveal the truth on the internet.

Yes, I am aware.. thus the "They are trying to make us look crazy" title.  Dodgy
However, I think this is the first time I have seen them try to debunk truthers on celebrity issues by making up over the top supposed 'conspiracies' that we supposedly believe in like this ridiculous one..

Ive seen a ton of youtubes about lookalikes. I think the goal is to remove the web as a dependable source of info by flooding it with BS to deny the average Joe too much whistleblowing power..
The UFO/ghosts youtubes are so plentiful that it is annoying. I wish there was an app to block them. The flatearth youtubes appeared all of a sudden in vast numbers with expensive looking cgi that made me suspect NASA was behind these stupid hoaxes
This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 12:29 AM by Vger.
The following 2 users Like Vger's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders

02-27-2016, 12:38 AM #7
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(02-27-2016, 12:28 AM)Vger Wrote:  Sophia these type theories are actually deliberate disinformation. They are fabricated out of thin air. Yes they are outrageously false in order to discredit all the people who reveal the truth on the internet. Why? You ask? Because somebody is trying to fool you into ignoring all warnings that our news is mostly lies. Look at Brian Williams. If you really want to get mad try looking at NASA pics supposedly being sent back via  the supposed two rovers on the surface of Mars. Some pics show things like old railroad cross ties, Lemmings, wheels, Lichen, sections of spinal vertebrae, leg bones from Walrus'. NASA is feeling the heat from this so what did NASA do to counter the whistle-blowers? They used hoax accounts in hundreds of youtubes about the Earth being flat in order to make us think all the amateur astronomers who spotted the Mars rover anomalies as being bunch of nuts just like those flat-Earthers and those nuts who think Jon Benet Ramsey is now  Katy Perry. Disinformation is not just used in wartime to fool the enemy but it's used everyday to fool you and me so that we never see through all the lies our media and governments throw at us.Watch this tv show from 25:00 to 30:00mins to get an idea what you are paying NASA billions to do.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKj_M6q4N8

[/quote]

Ive seen a ton of youtubes about lookalikes. I think the goal is to remove the web as a dependable source of info by flooding it with BS to deny the average Joe too much whistleblowing power..
The UFO/ghosts youtubes are so plentiful that it is annoying. I wish there was an app to block them. The flatearth youtubes appeared all of a sudden in vast numbers with expensive looking cgi that made me suspect NASA was behind these stupid hoaxes
[/quote]

True.. but how in the hell did mainstream news media publications like The Week and US Weekly pick up on some unknown guys random bs youtube conspiracy video on Perry and Ramsey and decide to report it to the masses? I had never even heard of this supposed 'conspiracy theory' until they reported it.  Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 06:33 AM by sophiaponders.

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

02-27-2016, 04:52 AM #8
Corvus Metus
Marshall
I wouldn't automatically say that folks like this are automatically "disinfo".  Some of them might be trolls, just having a laugh at the sort of conspiracy theorists that don't see anything but conspiracies everywhere... But really, I'd wager a lot of them believe the seemingly insane things they say.

It's important to remember that people who believe in conspiracy theories are a surprisingly varied lot.   On this forum, you have some people who believe that there is a vast demonic conspiracy in the world, but they differ in whether it'll be the teachings of Christ or Mohammad that will save us.  You have people like me, who believe the entire conspiracy is a secular one.  Somewhere, in the vastness of the internet, you're going to have someone who believes in the most seemingly insane things - because to them it  makes perfect sense.

Let's put it this way.   I don't buy into the idea of a Luciferian NWO.   I believe that there are people working towards a totalitarian world government, but I think its done in the name of simple human greed rather than any supernatural force.  At the same time, I don't really think it matters if you believe the powers that be are doing evil things in the name of Satan or that I believe that they are doing in the name of personal power.   What matters, at least to me, is that we both believe evil people are doing evil things.

You might think that I'm blind, since I believe that the rulers of this world don't care about the next... But that's alright.  As long as we come together.  'cause if we manage to show the lords of this world that they have no power over us, our differences won't matter that much.

I've come to see in the Land of the Free,  there's only a future for the chosen few.
Billy Bragg - To Have And To Have Not
The following 4 users Like Corvus Metus's post:
  • Serendipity, Thy Unveiling, FlixKandish, Goku

02-27-2016, 05:16 AM #9
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(02-27-2016, 04:52 AM)Corvus Metus Wrote:  I wouldn't automatically say that folks like this are automatically "disinfo".  Some of them might be trolls, just having a laugh at the sort of conspiracy theorists that don't see anything but conspiracies everywhere... But really, I'd wager a lot of them believe the seemingly insane things they say.

It's important to remember that people who believe in conspiracy theories are a surprisingly varied lot.   On this forum, you have some people who believe that there is a vast demonic conspiracy in the world, but they differ in whether it'll be the teachings of Christ or Mohammad that will save us.  You have people like me, who believe the entire conspiracy is a secular one.  Somewhere, in the vastness of the internet, you're going to have someone who believes in the most seemingly insane things - because to them it  makes perfect sense.

Let's put it this way.   I don't buy into the idea of a Luciferian NWO.   I believe that there are people working towards a totalitarian world government, but I think its done in the name of simple human greed rather than any supernatural force.  At the same time, I don't really think it matters if you believe the powers that be are doing evil things in the name of Satan or that I believe that they are doing in the name of personal power.   What matters, at least to me, is that we both believe evil people are doing evil things.

You might think that I'm blind, since I believe that the rulers of this world don't care about the next... But that's alright.  As long as we come together.  'cause if we manage to show the lords of this world that they have no power over us, our differences won't matter that much.

The point is.. I find it highly suspect that the mainstream media found a random youtube video from 2014 about an absolutely nonsensical conspiracy theory (Perry and Ramsey's ages don't even match up-) and are spreading it all over the place showing how 'crazy' all truther/conspiracy theorists are.
AND.. it's getting worse.
Now ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT is covering it!!! And while the article does point out  that the video was from 2014, and that their ages don't match up-   they continue with this afterwards in their article referencing a different video and 'truther' on same subject from 2015:
"Still, YouTube conspiracy theorist, Jungle Surfer, says you can tell these two are the same person because of their similar eyebrows. "You know, the eyebrows don't change much on a person," he claims. "You're born with your eyebrows. They're very close, very close indeed, aren't they? … As you know, this whole entertainment industry is just a charade -- you really don't know the truth."
http://www.etonline.com/news/183210_katy..._theories/
WTF  Dodgy
They also say the video from 2014 has recently 'resurfaced' and is 'abuzz on the internet'.
Umm... BS. I am online every day, i never saw it 'resurface' or be 'abuzz on the internet' until the MAINSTREAM MEDIA MADE IT DO THAT. Never seen these vids or heard of these supposed 'truthers' or even heard of this 'conspiracy theory' (lol) EVER until after the MSM began spreading it yesterday. Nowhere.. not here.. not on twitter, not on facebook, not on youtube.. THE MSM resurfaced them and caused them to go viral while causing a shitstorm of backlash against the true truther/conspiracy community by uninformed people sharing their stories on it all over the place w/ ppl commenting that we are all crazy.
And.. IT IS EVERYWHERE.
ABC News : "Internet conspiracy theorists think Katy Perry is actually JonBenét Ramsey"
http://www.ktbs.com/story/31323863/inter...4.facebook
This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 05:51 AM by sophiaponders.

The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Foggy D., The Zone

02-27-2016, 06:02 AM #10
sophiaponders
Chaplain
I guess, if they are spending so much time and energy to try and debunk us with nonsense and promote so much outlandish coverage on 'internet truthers' on the entertainment industry- we must be doing something right for them to feel so threatened.

Keep calm and remain vigilant Cool
This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 06:03 AM by sophiaponders.

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Thy Unveiling