#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Project MASCAL 2000

05-28-2015, 01:46 PM #1
skyfall
Peasant
I have been researching the World Trade Center, Predictive Programming and September 11th for over 5 years. On the surface, it is difficult to disprove the events of September 11th due to the massive effort put into covering it up. However, certain clues do leak through and i would like to share them with you, along with some other ideas.

1. Go google: Project MASCAL and give it a quick read. I will post a little information here but please look further into this:

The Pentagon Mass Casualty project(codenamed Pentagon Mascal) was a contingency exercise that was held in theOffice of the Secretary of Defense conference room between October 24 and October 26, 2000. The exercise required emergency response teams, members of the defense protective services, and U.S. government officials to conduct emergency simulations in preparation for a possible plane crash intothe Pentagon.

In the experiment, emergency personnel were required to hold radio and other communications devices to increase their operational readiness for quickly transporting massive casualties from the disaster area to medical centers. Toy trucks were used as miniature models to simulate emergency transport vehicles for victims.

2. I have evidence of fake bodys and ballistics dummys being used at both the Columbine massacre and September 11th. Keep in mind both these false flags were only 2 years apart. To connect both events even further, Dylan Klebold the main shooter focused on by the media, was born on September 11th. You can google this. Obviously more predictive programming and a subtle nod to their flase flag success. It doesnt end there. Both Columbine shooters envisioned hijacking a commercial jet and crashing it into New York City. Luckily for us, they decided to write this all down in a diary.
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/12/05/columbine.diary/

3. There is no footage of any planes striking any targets. The documentary "September Clues" is the best film out that proves the planes were CGI and points out all the graphical errors and media coverups involving the World Trade Center crash footage. No planes had to be used on 9/11. You can start to see how simple it was to pull this off once you take the commercial jets out of the picture at all locations.

4. Building 7. It obviously came down via controlled demolition. This wasnt some spontaneous idea they decided to act on, the building must have been fully rigged days if not weeks in advance. This reveals why the North and South Towers collapsed almost identically and at free fall speeds.

Here are 2 videos i have made. You can also go to my channel and watch more footage and clips i have uploaded. My only goal being to try and help you solve September 11th.

Revolutionphase1&2:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imoZfzxqRuk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWu7ZdZKv8
This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 02:26 PM by skyfall.

05-28-2015, 03:43 PM #2
Obid11
Peasant
The strange thing is for years perhaps even decades, the elite did give us clues the twin towers were going to be attacked one day. In cartoons and movies, there were easy-to-miss images of the twin towers blowing up, or the number 9/11 appearing here and there. The Simpsons cartoon was rather too obvious with the 9/11 plans.
Now the elite know we can't be fooled too easily. Most people, when they do the research come to the conclusion 9/11 was an inside job. For God's sake your emergency number is 911. How stupid are the elite?
Now of course we have Jade Helm 15. Again so obvious. Martial law will be declared for real this year, hence the number '15' in the project name.
But this time the elite know they won't be able to pull this one off. People will know exactly what is at stake and what is happening. This doesn't bother them. We, their cattle are now all ready for rounding up, and to be sent for slaughtering in slaughterhouses camed FEMA camps.

05-28-2015, 03:52 PM #3
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
We've all seen the footage of planes hitting the twin towers (not building 7), but there has never been any footage of the Pentagon strike. By saying 'No Planes', and ignoring the obvious footage of the tower hits, the ability to demand the Pentagon footage is undermined. That's all this theory is for, discrediting serious questions so we can all be lumped together as mad truthers.

05-28-2015, 05:13 PM #4
skyfall
Peasant
(05-28-2015, 03:52 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  By saying 'No Planes', and ignoring the obvious footage of the tower hits, the ability to demand the Pentagon footage is undermined.

I have not ignored the tower hits but instead downloaded and analyzed almost every angle of the South Tower crash. Remember how real that T Rex looked in 1993's Jurrasic Park? Or the new special effects in 1998s Star Wars Episode 1? Having a small shadowy aircraft hit the World Trade Center in 2001 would be a cake walk. Even if you dont believe it, you know it would be damn easy. Examine the following clip:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSDfbm8OhCg

CGI

05-28-2015, 05:26 PM #5
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Okay, you're far more impressed with CGI than I am. Its really not that flawless. I prefer standard sfx any day. Did you see Mad Max? Sorry, getting off topic...

Anyways, if it were one or two shots, fine I could at least entertain the idea, but the fact is there are dozens of different angles from independent sources, its impossible that they are all doctored.

But that is exactly what highlights the fact that there are still, like fifteen years later, absolutely no vids of the Pentagon. None. Not a single one. That's a truly undeniable fact. Even if you weren't into questioning the official propaganda, as you and I are, any person would have to admit there is no logical answer to that. And pointing that out to close minded people, wow, its a thrill to see their eyes widen and jaw go slack as they fumble for an explination. You can literally hear the gears in their head grind to a halt, lol.

Plus, there are literally thousands of eye witnesses as well. I'm from NYC and I have friends and family that were there and saw it. No bullshit, no humblebrag, just being real with you. I think you've got a keen investigative mind, exactly the type of person I hope to work with parsing through various topics VC covers, the reason why I'm participating here. It would be a disservice to not give a heads up that this is a red herring.
The following 1 user Likes RiderOfKarma's post:
  • Trenton

05-28-2015, 09:48 PM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Allegedly, JFK was shown in plan similar to 9/11 and he was against it. A couple weeks later, well we all know what happened to him. Apparently because he wanted to go public with a few things.

Its also been said that on old, fancy church buildings and other similar structures that there were carvings in the granite (not sure if that's the right word) which could be viewed as "prophetic" of 9/11.
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Trenton

05-29-2015, 10:39 AM #7
Vytas
Justiciar
(05-28-2015, 03:43 PM)Obid11 Wrote:  The strange thing is for years perhaps even decades, the elite did give us clues the twin towers were going to be attacked one day.

To do that is absolute necessity for them, nothing will happen before it's well programmed to human minds...New movies, shows always worth checking...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 1 user Likes Vytas's post:
  • Trenton

09-30-2015, 08:58 PM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Found the first thread made. Ha and I'd already posted in it. B-) cool beans

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job

09-30-2015, 11:06 PM #9
meltbanana
Chaplain
(05-29-2015, 10:39 AM)Vytas Wrote:  New movies, shows always worth checking...

watch out. everything you miss will be a problem for you eventually. and you will miss stuff. every time.