#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Entitys

02-23-2016, 10:43 AM #1
Case
Marshall
whilst i was falling asleep....someone (a entity) came to me and pulled on my upper lip to show my teeth....what do u think this was guys?...it didn't freak me out...but left me feeling curious as to whats going on......

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code
The following 2 users Like Case's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

02-23-2016, 10:55 AM #2
Armas
Marshall
Could be your dentist
The following 12 users Like Armas's post:
  • McTruther, Vixy, Floss, Trenton, Tarikko, Fides et Ratio, Artful Revealer, xoa., Kung Fu, Serendipity, Goku, Hex

02-23-2016, 11:01 AM #3
Case
Marshall
(02-23-2016, 10:55 AM)Armas Wrote:  Could be your dentist

funny you mention dentist, i was trying to get hold of one today!

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code
The following 2 users Like Case's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko

02-23-2016, 04:35 PM #4
Freetoday
Justiciar
(02-23-2016, 10:43 AM)Case Wrote:  whilst i was falling asleep....someone (a entity) came to me and pulled on my upper lip to show my teeth....what do u think this was guys?...it didn't freak me out...but left me feeling curious as to whats going on......
Were you able to move?

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 2 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko

02-23-2016, 04:55 PM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(02-23-2016, 10:43 AM)Case Wrote:  whilst i was falling asleep....someone (a entity) came to me and pulled on my upper lip to show my teeth....what do u think this was guys?...it didn't freak me out...but left me feeling curious as to whats going on......

Maybe you were on that crack time and just trying to go for a round two of that good ole crack time but were so high you didn't realize it.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Tarikko, Fides et Ratio

02-23-2016, 05:47 PM #6
Loki
Chaplain
My best guess is that you're being sold to the highest alien bidder and they were checking to make sure you had good teeth. This is totally common, don't be alarmed.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 7 users Like Loki's post:
  • Hex, Floss, Trenton, Tarikko, Fides et Ratio, Artful Revealer, Goku

02-23-2016, 10:49 PM #7
Case
Marshall
(02-23-2016, 04:35 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  
Were you able to move?
yeah..i was able to move...ive had sleep paralysis before...it wasnt that

The following 1 user Likes Case's post:
  • Trenton

02-24-2016, 12:05 PM #8
Case
Marshall
(02-23-2016, 04:55 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  

Maybe you were on that crack time and just trying to go for a round two of that good ole crack time but were so high you didn't realize it.
i dont do drugs  Angry

The following 3 users Like Case's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton, Fides et Ratio

02-24-2016, 01:34 PM #9
Trenton
Justiciar
Case, can you provide more details?

Also, I hope this isn't some cryptic code I'm missing Wink

In all seriousness though, what??? We're you awake or dreaming or what?

Ghost? Jinn? Alien? What's going on buddy?

Edit---- I guess my biggest question is, how did the entity show you your own teeth? That's an odd angle to picture.
This post was last modified: 02-24-2016, 01:35 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko

02-24-2016, 01:42 PM #10
Loki
Chaplain
(02-24-2016, 01:34 PM)Trenton Wrote:  Case, can you provide more details?

Also, I hope this isn't some cryptic code I'm missing Wink

In all seriousness though, what??? We're you awake or dreaming or what?

Ghost? Jinn? Alien? What's going on buddy?

Edit---- I guess my biggest question is, how did the entity show you your own teeth? That's an odd angle to picture.

They didn't show him his teeth, they just pulled his lip up to bare his teeth.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 2 users Like Loki's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko