#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
i just got an american pit bull terrier puppy

02-19-2016, 12:30 PM #1
truthordare
Marshall
i was thinking what you guys think about the breed,
have they had undue press and are labeled as demons from the get go?
or are they loving faithful dogs who will guard you, your family and your house with their life?

My dog is 5 months old red nose, brown coat and he has been on a 11 day voyage in a transport cage from Semarang to Surabaya, then to Medan and finally onto Batam. He has been with us already for 2 days and sits for his food, stays on command and is generally very calm.

i have had Gordon Setters, Lurchers and Dobermans from puppies and this is by far the most calm and affectionate of them all. if you have any comments, observations or advice, i would love to hear it,

thanks    Smile
The following 2 users Like truthordare's post:
  • Kung Fu, Goku

02-19-2016, 12:52 PM #2
novam terram
Justiciar
(02-19-2016, 12:30 PM)truthordare Wrote:  i was thinking what you guys think about the breed,
have they had undue press and are labeled as demons from the get go?
or are they loving faithful dogs who will guard you, your family and your house with their life?

Pit bulls are usually wonderful dogs, but once in a while you'll see a male who will never submit to a human, not even to his master. This is true for any breed, but certain breeds are obviously more dangerous than others due to their size or strength. In my experience that is the difference between a great family pet and a potentially dangerous wild animal that is completely unsuitable for the average dog owner. Ears back plus eye contact means they are being submissive.

02-19-2016, 12:58 PM #3
Valiant
Squire
Have you noticed that in zombie movies the undead dogs tend to be German shepherds, great Danes, and Doberman pinschers?  All Teutonic and Scandinavian breeds.  Here is an interesting picture of Anubis, god of Egypt.  What kind of dog does he look like?

Have you noticed that in the lore of witchcraft and fairy tales, cats seem to figure prominently?  Have you noticed that in Egyptian religion, cats seem to figure prominently?

Magic is real.  Animal familiars are real.  I have seen it with my own eyes.  The fairy tales do not persist for no reason.  The images in the media do not persist for no reason.  The play The Crucible does not persist for no reason.  Witches are real, and they are terrified of being found out. 

The modern "Wicca" and "pagan" movements are mere shadows of real sorcery. 

The modern "Satanism" that you see in the TV series Silicon Valley is a mere shadow of real black magic. 

The mass of the Catholic Church is a mere shadow of real white magic.

There is also real elemental magic.  Earth bending is real.  I have seen it with my own eyes.  But I have not yet seen air, water, or fire bending.

As to your question, are pit bulls demons?  No.

But pit bulls can be inhabited by demons and shape-shifters who wear human flesh.  Pit bulls can be played like puppets.  Their reputation for "going crazy" and "snapping out of it" can be used as a highly convenient mask for witchcraft.  This is called "plausible deniability".

Did you know that there is a famous musician called Pit Bull? 

Consider the word "pit".  Now consider the word "bull".  What do they mean apart?  What do they mean together?

Words have power, in magic as in computer programming.  In both spheres there are many commonalities.  They are both forms of programming.  They are both forms of mind control.

Certain kinds of animals are highly susceptible to mind control.  This makes them useful to magical or supernaturally gifted people.

Through God we shall do valiantly: for He it is that shall tread down our enemies.
The following 1 user Likes Valiant's post:
  • truthordare

02-19-2016, 01:15 PM #4
truthordare
Marshall
(02-19-2016, 12:58 PM)Valiant Wrote:  Have you noticed that in zombie movies the undead dogs tend to be German shepherds, great Danes, and Doberman pinschers?  All Teutonic and Scandinavian breeds.  Here is an interesting picture of Anubis, god of Egypt.  What kind of dog does he look like?

Have you noticed that in the lore of witchcraft and fairy tales, cats seem to figure prominently?  Have you noticed that in Egyptian religion, cats seem to figure prominently?

Magic is real.  Animal familiars are real.  I have seen it with my own eyes.  The fairy tales do not persist for no reason.  The images in the media do not persist for no reason.  The play The Crucible does not persist for no reason.  Witches are real, and they are terrified of being found out. 

The modern "Wicca" and "pagan" movements are mere shadows of real sorcery. 

The modern "Satanism" that you see in the TV series Silicon Valley is a mere shadow of real black magic. 

The mass of the Catholic Church is a mere shadow of real white magic.

There is also real elemental magic.  Earth bending is real.  I have seen it with my own eyes.  But I have not yet seen air, water, or fire bending.

As to your question, are pit bulls demons?  No.

But pit bulls can be inhabited by demons and shape-shifters who wear human flesh.  Pit bulls can be played like puppets.  Their reputation for "going crazy" and "snapping out of it" can be used as a highly convenient mask for witchcraft.  This is called "plausible deniability".

Did you know that there is a famous musician called Pit Bull? 

Consider the word "pit".  Now consider the word "bull".  What do they mean apart?  What do they mean together?

Words have power, in magic as in computer programming.  In both spheres there are many commonalities.  They are both forms of programming.  They are both forms of mind control.

Certain kinds of animals are highly susceptible to mind control.  This makes them useful to magical or supernaturally gifted people.

that is pretty awesome, i had a feeling you were going to be value for money   Smile
anubis looks like a cross between a doberman and a chuihuaha
wasn't he guardian to the underworld?
i didnt literally mean demons,
if my puppy turns out to be Asmoday, i will stuff him into a brass urn   Smile

02-19-2016, 04:43 PM #5
Goku
Chaplain
They're beautiful dogs, hopefully he's tame.

I plan to have a Huskey/Malamute when I eventually settle down.
This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 04:43 PM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Kung Fu

02-19-2016, 06:53 PM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
I had a Pitbull Terrier and it was a beautiful dog. We used to ride his back as kids and wrestled with him almost every day. I really do miss him.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Vytas, Goku

02-19-2016, 07:16 PM #7
waynecody
Squire
(02-19-2016, 06:53 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  I had a Pitbull Terrier and it was a beautiful dog. We used to ride his back as kids and wrestled with him almost every day. I really do miss him.
new user can't yet create thread but wanted to mention couple of things noticed recently
- hollywood game night  episode this past tues 2/16  had to watch again to make sure eyes not tricking me
either 2nd or 3rd commercial break when they show celeb guests doing quick dance 
above Ciara's head plain as day were the behemoth horns.  xfinity on demand it's episode 407
- not seeing mentioned here or on any searches elsewhere but too blatant to be true?
Crossfit Illuminati  http://www.crossfitilluminati.com/
symbols all over the place.  Has to be a spoof?  or are average, clueless civilians being trained for combat?

02-19-2016, 08:01 PM #8
mrgrimm
Marshall
Pit bulls are a favorite of mine, have 3 young males myself!  Oldest being around 4, youngest around 2. They can be a handful together when they get playing rough, but all it takes is a stern voice and stomp of the foot or clap of the hands and they drop their heads and come to me. 

Pit bulls are amazingly strong and agile, so if you plan on taking one into public often, good training is a must for everyone's sake!  Expect some dog/dog aggression as they get older, it's just something that CAN happen and it's normal to an extent. They can also be territorial, so a tall jump proof fence is a good idea. Pit bulls are known to VERY rarely show aggression towards people, which is something a lot of people misunderstand about the breed - but if a stranger comes onto the dogs property you should expect some aggression, after all just about every breed of dog does that though.

It's up to Pit owners to be EXTRA careful though, since the dogs get a bad image from the get go, to keep them under good control because they can do some serious damage if they want to...tough, strong dogs for sure.

Post pics!
The following 1 user Likes mrgrimm's post:
  • Goku

02-19-2016, 10:16 PM #9
DiscoStu
Marshall
When I was young, a family moved into the house behind ours (our backyards abutted), and they owned a Pitbull and a Doberman. A chain link fence separated us, and every time we went into the backyard to play these dogs would rush the fence and bark and scare the stuffing out of us. It got to the point we kids wouldn't go out back if we knew the dogs were outside. They were vicious, and eventually the Pitbull became aggressive enough that he would leap on the fence, and almost over into our yard.

One day my father went out to mow the lawn and they were out barking up a storm. My parents didn't take our fears seriously because apparently a four-foot chain link fence was supposed to protect us. Then Dad starting mowing along the fence line and that Pitbull leaped up and took a chunk out of his arm. Shortly after the ER trip, my parents had a seven-foot tall wooden fence installed to block that house from view.

I understand this is just one experience, and I know people who tell me their Pitbulls are the sweetest things and they'd trust them around babies. I don't know what the owners did to those dogs to make them vicious, or if they happened to come wired like that. Long story short, I see a Pitbull I'm walking the other way.
The following 1 user Likes DiscoStu's post:
  • Freetoday