The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Help "Yeezy" get out debt by enslaving yourself

02-17-2016, 07:49 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
You Can Now Donate to a GoFundMe to Help Kanye Get Out of ‘Debt’
12:33 PM ET

The rapper tweeted that he was in need of $53 million
Kanye West not only released his latest album, The Life of Pablo, last week, he also revealed that he was $53 million in debt. Or, at least that he was in need of that sum “to bring more beautiful ideas to the world,” according to a tweet from the rapper.
Now, thanks to a fan named Jeremy Piatt, a GoFundMe has been created to help fund Ye’s future music and fashion projects. “Recently, Kanye let us in on his personal struggle. He is 53 million dollars in debt,” Piatt wrote. “We must open our hearts and wallets for Kanye today. Sure he is personally rich and can buy furs and houses for his family, but without our help, the true genius of Kanye West can’t be realized.”

[b]Read More: [/b]Kanye West Says He’s $53 Million in Debt
Piatt explained to Mashable that he wouldn’t be personally able to withdraw any of the money from the account. “I am trying to reach out to Kanye or his people so the funds can be transferred to him,” he said. “I have been in contact with GoFundMe and we’ve agreed to keep the page up, but I am not able to withdraw any money. The only people who will be able to withdraw money will be Kanye or his team.”
The page has been active for one day and 150 people have donated $1,032 of the $53 million in that time

http://time.com/4227459/donate-gofundme-...w_facebook
This post was last modified: 02-17-2016, 07:50 PM by Freetoday.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 1 user Likes Freetoday's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

02-17-2016, 10:58 PM #2
dzubmarinara
Marshall
how dense is this guy?
kanye can get 100m in a month if he wanted to
The following 4 users Like dzubmarinara's post:
  • xoa., Freetoday, Annonymous Damsel, Thy Unveiling

02-18-2016, 04:33 AM #3
yiksmes
Marshall
I red somewhere that most celebrities like to claim that they in debt for tax evasion reasons.
Example:
Quote:Method Man Says 50 Cent Isn't Broke, Calls Bankruptcy a 'Tactic'

http://www.etonline.com/news/168158_meth..._is_broke/

Don't know if this is true and if sources are valuable though.
The following 2 users Like yiksmes's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Goku

02-18-2016, 05:47 AM #4
Goku
Chaplain
He's become a laughing stock.

The album will probably be amazing, however, he's still a doughnut.
This post was last modified: 02-18-2016, 05:47 AM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 5 users Like Goku's post:
  • Serendipity, Loki, Annonymous Damsel, sophiaponders, Thy Unveiling

02-18-2016, 05:48 AM #5
Goku
Chaplain
(02-18-2016, 04:33 AM)yiksmes Wrote:  I red somewhere that most celebrities like to claim that they in debt for tax evasion reasons.
Example:
Quote:Method Man Says 50 Cent Isn't Broke, Calls Bankruptcy a 'Tactic'

http://www.etonline.com/news/168158_meth..._is_broke/

Don't know if this is true and if sources are valuable though.

Sounds like a legit loophole tbh.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • Freetoday, Thy Unveiling

02-18-2016, 07:21 AM #6
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Invest.. you could increase your worth 50 times more than Kubrick, Picasso or Apostle Paul..
LOL
In an audio clip exclusively obtained by Page Six, Kanye can be heard repeatedly yelling at SNL production staff, “Don’t f**k with me,” before branding Swift — who he claims on his new album he made famous — a “fake ass”.
Then the hot-headed rapper went on to proclaim that he is “50 per cent more influential” than legendary filmmaker Stanley Kubrick, Pablo Picasso, Paul the Apostle — who was hand-picked by Christ to deliver the gospel — and even the notorious drug runner Pablo Escobar.
Kanye can be heard ranting, “Are they f**king crazy? Whoa by 50 per cent [I am more influential than] Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, f**king Picasso and Escobar. By 50 per cent more influential than any other human being. Don’t f**k with me. Don’t f**k with me. Don’t f**k with me. By 50 per cent dead or alive, by 50 per cent for the next 1000 years. Stanley Kubrick, ‘Ye.” (Audio included w article)
http://pagesix.com/2016/02/17/dont-f-k-w...SocialFlow
This post was last modified: 02-18-2016, 07:30 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 2 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Freetoday, Thy Unveiling

02-18-2016, 07:45 AM #7
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
Another publicity stunt Undecided Im so over these stunts.They bore me.
The following 3 users Like Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, doubleshot, xoa.

02-18-2016, 07:50 PM #8
Freetoday
Justiciar
(02-18-2016, 07:21 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Invest.. you could increase your worth 50 times more than Kubrick, Picasso or Apostle Paul..
LOL
In an audio clip exclusively obtained by Page Six, Kanye can be heard repeatedly yelling at SNL production staff, “Don’t f**k with me,” before branding Swift — who he claims on his new album he made famous — a “fake ass”.
Then the hot-headed rapper went on to proclaim that he is “50 per cent more influential” than legendary filmmaker Stanley Kubrick, Pablo Picasso, Paul the Apostle — who was hand-picked by Christ to deliver the gospel — and even the notorious drug runner Pablo Escobar.
Kanye can be heard ranting, “Are they f**king crazy? Whoa by 50 per cent [I am more influential than] Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, f**king Picasso and Escobar. By 50 per cent more influential than any other human being. Don’t f**k with me. Don’t f**k with me. Don’t f**k with me. By 50 per cent dead or alive, by 50 per cent for the next 1000 years. Stanley Kubrick, ‘Ye.” (Audio included w article)

His alter egos?? Haha

If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

02-18-2016, 09:06 PM #9
dzubmarinara
Marshall
(02-18-2016, 07:50 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  
(02-18-2016, 07:21 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Invest.. you could increase your worth 50 times more than Kubrick, Picasso or Apostle Paul..
LOL

His alter egos?? Haha

alter egos? nah just his Ego brah
The following 6 users Like dzubmarinara's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Serendipity, sophiaponders, JayGirl, Goku, xoa.

02-19-2016, 10:49 AM #10
Freetoday
Justiciar
You sure?
Here's the alter ego mixtape:
http://www.allmusic.com/album/alter-ego-...0001717673

(Akala)
The following 2 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, sophiaponders