#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Illuminati and video games

02-16-2016, 12:25 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
Quote:This is a video by the Black Child channel

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 2 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling

02-16-2016, 12:39 PM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
I made a thread about this regarding Black ops 3.

It's the biggest first person shooter game in the world. 

In zombie mode, the storyline entails rituals to survive. Proper spooky stuff.

In campaign mode, it's all about Transhumanism to the max!

GTA V is the world's biggest action game. That was full of symbolism and its set in the fictional "los Santos" aka Los Angeles.

You can't escape it.
This post was last modified: 02-16-2016, 12:40 PM by xoa..

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 5 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Lotte, AndrianaStark, slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, Freetoday

02-16-2016, 05:48 PM #3
Freetoday
Justiciar
Dystopian future They're hoping for I guess.

If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 3 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, xoa.

02-16-2016, 06:03 PM #4
Freetoday
Justiciar
Well here's part 2

(Akala)
The following 2 users Like Freetoday's post:

04-10-2016, 12:02 AM #5
eyeswideshut
Squire
You guys should have an eye for the American's Mcgee Alice franchise, there's a lot of symbolism in those games.

Everybody is looking for the paradise lost. . .
The following 3 users Like eyeswideshut's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, Freetoday

04-10-2016, 09:47 AM #6
Maggie
Squire
(02-16-2016, 12:25 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  

I can tell you for sure that video games are addicting first hand. I have a wonderful son-n-law, that really loves my daughter and my 2 grandchildren, BUT when it comes to him playing his video games he becomes a different person. I'm not exaggerating either, he changes his whole demeanor 100%. When he's not playing he is family focused, kinda quiet, and is just crazy about his family! But when he sits down, turns on his game's, and puts the headphones on he changes. He gets angry with the game, he drinks beer, says the G.Damn word which none of my children would ever say!, and gets so involved with his friends on the headphones that I don't even know who he is!!! I finally talked to my daughter about it and she said it's because he's a Gemini. I guess Geminis have 2 side's to them. But as we continued talking she admitted that he is ADDICTED to the game's. People don't want to except that addiction is addiction. Other than that, he is a great family man. Thank goodness they have 2 daughters, so fingers crossed that they won't get started on the x-box crap! Haha. God bless and take care.

• Heart
The following 3 users Like Maggie's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, Vytas

04-10-2016, 11:15 AM #7
speakout
Peasant
(04-10-2016, 09:47 AM)Maggie Wrote:  
(02-16-2016, 12:25 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  

I can tell you for sure that video games are addicting first hand. I have a wonderful son-n-law, that really loves my daughter and my 2 grandchildren, BUT when it comes to him playing his video games he becomes a different person. I'm not exaggerating either, he changes his whole demeanor 100%. When he's not playing he is family focused, kinda quiet, and is just crazy about his family! But when he sits down, turns on his game's, and puts the headphones on he changes. He gets angry with the game, he drinks beer, says the G.Damn word which none of my children would ever say!, and gets so involved with his friends on the headphones that I don't even know who he is!!! I finally talked to my daughter about it and she said it's because he's a Gemini. I guess Geminis have 2 side's to them. But as we continued talking she admitted that he is ADDICTED to the game's. People don't want to except that addiction is addiction. Other than that, he is a great family man. Thank goodness they have 2 daughters, so fingers crossed that they won't get started on the x-box crap! Haha. God bless and take care.

more power to black child, he is exposing videogames, I saw 666 sign in one of the most popular video games, I knew something was up.
The following 2 users Like speakout's post:

04-10-2016, 12:41 PM #8
conspiracyy74
Squire
These are from an old video game.

Quick truther validation checklist: If your conspiracy theories promote transhumanist-bashing, feminist-bashing, round Earth trashing, satanic fear mongering ideas, you're just a nutter and absolutely nothing else  Exclamation
The following 1 user Likes conspiracyy74's post:
  • slave_of_God

04-10-2016, 05:35 PM #9
Trenton
Justiciar
Destiny?

My friend played it all the time. At each loading screen a weird geometric shape forms in and out of itself, totally hypnotizing.

On top of that, the game revolves around shooting shit while being on a colonized Venus. And ghost companions who live in a floaty cube or some shit.

I don't play games much, but that one made me go (don't mention illuminati don't mention illuminati)
This post was last modified: 04-10-2016, 05:36 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:

04-10-2016, 10:28 PM #10
Vytas
Justiciar
When i was younger i played quite a lot of mmorpg's, i still have a strange habit of downloading huge games just to try it for few hours... Im like drug addict or food junkie who needs only that one last last bite/dose lol...
Games are different, but most of them shares several common features...
Nudity - lots of it...
Dwarf or whatever - with female being like in manga anime, small cute girl, sexy outfits though...
Spirit friend/guardian/daemon/pet/summon - there is going to be some of those always, you cant play anything without summoning spirits...
symbolism - usually in your face, no obscurity like in tv or brands...
Addictive - they are, and they mention it in game description part about game pros, the more addictive the better...first and most important clue for a gamer...Yes addictive is actually a very good word...
Time and money consuming - almost without exceptions...
Side effects - sleep deprivation, anxiety, few friends few interest's, bad health, friendly online bitter in real life, radical changes in personal values...
I could go on and on, but you get the picture, also i think all games are from so called illuminati...damn do we need a better name? I really feeling very stupid every time im forced to use that word...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 3 users Like Vytas's post:
  • slave_of_God, EliasP, Thy Unveiling