#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Dylann Storm Roof method revelation

A better day Show this Post
06-20-2015, 08:31 PM #1
A better day Unregistered

Is it just me, or does anyone else suspect elite high jinx here?  So obviously twilight language!  The name is more like a symbol.  Storm roof.  Protection from a storm?  ("There's a storm a'coming", The Dark Knight Rises).  Dylan from Celtic means sea-god.  Here is a link, to Twilight Language, that sums it up better than I can.

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2015/0...-roof.html

Anyone else interested in the revelation of the method of yet another "lone gun nut"?

06-20-2015, 10:53 PM #2

UK's Daily Mail On-line has several photos.  

Ever since the Sandy Hook map in Batman I like to look deep into any revealed images.  
One photo shows Dylann Storm Roof  in a topless selfie taking aim at the viewer.  His eyes peer over his jade-green sun glasses.  In the background is a liquor promoting mirror.  Pretty sure it's Seagram's V.O. with the word finest underneath. The 'Sea'', the 'V',  and letters 's' and 't' are vague or hidden.  I read "grams 1.0 fine".  (fine=end)

In two other photos he is in a black sleeveless shirt with the Gold's (in yellow-gold) and iconic male weight lifter.  In another, only the number (s) 1488 drawn in the sand at waters edge.  Other photos show him posing by himself at Confederate cemeteries and plantations. Is it just me, but these photos seem really contrived. Cliched, like exactly what the stereotyped white supremacist would take photos of.  

Daily Mail photos here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...p-him.html

06-21-2015, 10:15 AM #3
PinkSheltie
Peasant
I agree, the photos seem very staged. Where is the person who took all these pictures and where are the kid's parents?!

06-21-2015, 10:51 PM #4

I'm just passing this along. Is American Dylann Storm Roof really British deceased Dylan Roff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xlofbc4ovg

Even if he is not, it's the repetition of the name that gives power to the cant and twilight language.

06-21-2015, 11:31 PM #5
Sarge
Marshall
(06-20-2015, 08:31 PM)A better day Wrote:  Is it just me, or does anyone else suspect elite high jinx here?  So obviously twilight language!  The name is more like a symbol.  Storm roof.  Protection from a storm?  ("There's a storm a'coming", The Dark Knight Rises).  Dylan from Celtic means sea-god.  Here is a link, to Twilight Language, that sums it up better than I can.

Anyone else interested in the revelation of the method of yet another "lone gun nut"?

Would it be foolish to think this was what they say it was? A crazed young white supremacist. Nothing in the pictures jump out. Look like they were taken using a timer. He could have given himself "storm roof" to pay homage to the "sturmruff" of the NAZI SS. Only real weird thing is his parents, who are they and where are they?

The "red dawn" batman shooting was bizarre and nothing added up in a logical sense. It made more sense for it to be have been some satanic orchestration by higher ups. Numerology was overtly obvious. Also the gunman was known by many to have been totally normal. No known motives. Mug shot made it look like he'd spent months in some mk ultra fantasy.

06-21-2015, 11:58 PM #6
justjess
Chaplain
his father called the police when he recognized him on the security footage to ID him.. other than that his parents have not made any statements

his grandfather made a brief statement i believe i read.. and his parents gave him money for his bday which it is believed he used to buy the gun. they didnt buy the gun for him as is being claimed. at least according to his friends and roommate.

i have more questions about the friends and roommate to be honest.. he apparantly disclosed his plans to many of them - including black friends (which boggles my mind alone) - and no one seemed concerned enough to alert an adult or authority?

06-25-2015, 11:41 AM #7
Faith+Mercy
Squire
(06-21-2015, 10:51 PM)A better day Wrote:  I'm just passing this along.  Is American Dylann Storm Roof really British deceased Dylan Roff?

Even if he is not, it's the repetition of the name that gives power to the cant and twilight language.

Good observation brother!

Bob Dylan had a song called Shelter from the Storm!
"Suddenly I turned around and she was standing there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in" she said
"I'll give you shelter from the storm"."

My brother Kijani breaks down this incident in his video.

Oh snap! Remember Columbine shooters?! Dylan Klebold born on 9/11!

May Father Yah have mercy and carry us through this storm.
Shalom.

(06-21-2015, 10:15 AM)PinkSheltie Wrote:  I agree, the photos seem very staged. Where is the person who took all these pictures and where are the kid's parents?!

Yes, who took these pictures? He was programmed. May Yah have mercy on the boy.
This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 11:42 AM by Faith+Mercy.

06-25-2015, 12:40 PM #8
novam terram
Justiciar
(06-20-2015, 08:31 PM)A better day Wrote:  Is it just me, or does anyone else suspect elite high jinx here?  So obviously twilight language!  The name is more like a symbol.  Storm roof.  Protection from a storm?  ("There's a storm a'coming", The Dark Knight Rises).  Dylan from Celtic means sea-god.  Here is a link, to Twilight Language, that sums it up better than I can.

Good catch. The subconscious understands these messages even if the conscious mind does not. You picked up on this because your subconscious is starting to slowly move into the foreground of your awareness. Brace yourself, things might get really weird.

06-25-2015, 01:01 PM #9
SheWatches
Justiciar
I find it interesting that the news only calls him 'Dylann Roof' now and leave out the 'Storm.'  You'd think they'd jump on it, considering it's most likely a reference to the German 'Sturmruf' - the infamous Nazi Stormtrooper Call.  Remember that one of the biggest Aryan brotherhood sites is called 'Stormfront.'

Perhaps the fact they leave out the 'Storm' is a clue why the news is hesitant to call him a domestic terrorist (which he is) which purports his actions were politically motivated (which they most certainly are). It's dumb considering how obviously steeped in the Aryan crap he was - I think they're purposely trying to downplay the fact that he didn't act alone.
This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 01:39 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

06-25-2015, 09:03 PM #10

Thanks, Novam Terram. We maybe on the same wave length.   I began with VC's articles and through my own research, learned so much more about symbolism and public ritual.  VC is bringing it to light, but still many of the community remain on the surface.

IMO, music videos are one way to program or process the sheeple, while events, real or DHS drill, represent a deeper programming.  IMO, within the individual is both the conscious and subconcious.  Dylan Storm Roof and his massacre, real or acted, is a public ritual AKA civic magic that affects individuals' subconscious.  Strong emotions are being evoked in millions of individuals, strong emotions like fear, grief, anger.  Maybe for more than just political action.

"Symbolism embedded with terrorism and achieved with seeming invincible accomplishment by 'invisible" principals, is a great way to control and process people." Micheal A.  Hoffman II  While I don't agree with everything he says, Hoffman's insights are astounding.

(06-25-2015, 11:41 AM)Faith+Mercy Wrote:  
(06-21-2015, 10:51 PM)A better day Wrote:  I'm just passing this along.  Is American Dylann Storm Roof really British deceased Dylan Roff?

Good observation brother!

Bob Dylan had a song called Shelter from the Storm!
"Suddenly I turned around and she was standing there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in" she said
"I'll give you shelter from the storm"."

My brother Kijani breaks down this incident in his video.

Oh snap! Remember Columbine shooters?! Dylan Klebold born on 9/11!

May Father Yah have mercy and carry us through this storm.
Shalom.

(06-21-2015, 10:15 AM)PinkSheltie Wrote:  I agree, the photos seem very staged. Where is the person who took all these pictures and where are the kid's parents?!

Yes, who took these pictures? He was programmed. May Yah have mercy on the boy.

One of my favorite Dylan tunes. Nice connection.