#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Justice Antonin Scalia dies 2/13

02-15-2016, 03:03 PM #1
Alexandra
Knight
Interesting thing...he dies on February 13 of a heart attack.  Which enables "Dear Leader" Obama to put in whoever he wants (and of course the Senate has to confirm it).

I've heard that there are ways to induce heart attacks in people.

Is it possible that he would've somehow blocked Obama's agenda? 

Just tossing that out.

02-15-2016, 03:26 PM #2
Lady
Chaplain
(02-15-2016, 03:03 PM)Alexandra Wrote:  Interesting thing...he dies on February 13 of a heart attack.  Which enables "Dear Leader" Obama to put in whoever he wants (and of course the Senate has to confirm it).

I've heard that there are ways to induce heart attacks in people.

Is it possible that he would've somehow blocked Obama's agenda? 

Just tossing that out.

Here's a link to a site that I haven't yet vetted, but it does discuss possible suspicious behavior surrounding the death of Scalia. I posted on the "Welcome to America...Land of the Failed" thread in reply to MissMiami's announcement of his death. Here's the link (pretty interesting...)
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/justice-s...nee_022016
This post was last modified: 02-15-2016, 03:27 PM by Lady.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • MissMiami

02-15-2016, 04:47 PM #3
justjess
Chaplain
The court is now split 4-4 along ideological lines. He was the most conservative justice.. As for blocking obamas "agenda" I guess that depends on what that "agenda" is. There's a couple cases pending in the Supreme Court right now which will likely end in a tie and result in no action either way but as far as I can tell no political side is really going to gain from that - the cases represent both sides of the divide.

As much as I hated Scalia they should have done an autopsy. I would think that would be standard procedure. Cause of death wasn't given as myocardial, it's only listed now as natural causes.
The following 1 user Likes justjess's post:
  • CrippledKnight

02-15-2016, 05:03 PM #4
Alexandra
Knight
My issue with Scalia was that he was Catholic...and Jesuits have been kicked out of different countries for meddling in their affairs.

But all in all he was a decent justice--actually believed in the Constitution as it was written.
The following 1 user Likes Alexandra's post:
  • MissMiami

02-15-2016, 05:37 PM #5
Lisa
Chaplain
(02-15-2016, 04:47 PM)justjess Wrote:  The court is now split 4-4 along ideological lines. He was the most conservative justice.. As for blocking obamas "agenda" I guess that depends on what that "agenda" is. There's a couple cases pending in the Supreme Court right now which will likely end in a tie and result in no action either way but as far as I can tell no political side is really going to gain from that - the cases represent both sides of the divide.

As much as I hated Scalia they should have done an autopsy. I would think that would be standard procedure. Cause of death wasn't given as myocardial, it's only listed now as natural causes.

Natural causes...I was reading that he was found with a pillow on his head.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

02-15-2016, 06:09 PM #6
Loki
Chaplain
(02-15-2016, 05:37 PM)Lisa Wrote:  
(02-15-2016, 04:47 PM)justjess Wrote:  The court is now split 4-4 along ideological lines. He was the most conservative justice.. As for blocking obamas "agenda" I guess that depends on what that "agenda" is. There's a couple cases pending in the Supreme Court right now which will likely end in a tie and result in no action either way but as far as I can tell no political side is really going to gain from that - the cases represent both sides of the divide.

That sounds bad when written, but if it appeared as if he were smothered to death there'd have certainly been an investigation, not to mention any good murder moves the pillow after the smothering as to not make it look like a murder. He was in bed and in bed clothes, so likely he grabbed the pillow while sleeping and passed away with it strewn across his face.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

02-15-2016, 06:13 PM #7
Lisa
Chaplain
(02-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Loki Wrote:  
(02-15-2016, 05:37 PM)Lisa Wrote:  

That sounds bad when written, but if it appeared as if he were smothered to death there'd have certainly been an investigation, not to mention any good murder moves the pillow after the smothering as to not make it look like a murder. He was in bed and in bed clothes, so likely he grabbed the pillow while sleeping and passed away with it strewn across his face.

I don't know, that's what I've read. I've also read that his pajamas weren't wrinkled and since they aren't doing an autopsy some people think he was murdered.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • Kme0601

02-15-2016, 08:05 PM #8
TonyVanDam
Justiciar

I know Scalia was not one of my favorite USSCJs neither, but everyone from the USA needs to show some respect in the name of protocol.

It's definitely an end of an era for conservatives, neo-conservatives, & tea party members! The former 5-4 votes is current a 4-4 and it's about to be a 4-5 before 2017. Just wait!

02-15-2016, 08:08 PM #9
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(02-15-2016, 05:03 PM)Alexandra Wrote:  My issue with Scalia was that he was Catholic...and Jesuits have been kicked out of different countries for meddling in their affairs.

But all in all he was a decent justice--actually believed in the Constitution as it was written.

However, Scalia didn't feel that way concerning LGBT Americans or LGBT marriage.

02-15-2016, 08:08 PM #10
justjess
Chaplain
I haven't actually read a credible source that says a pillow was over his head and I literally started reading everything I could find about this the minute he was pronounced dead.

As for him being Catholic.. I think that's somewhat irrelevant as he consistently represented a traditional conservative position on the bench and I didn't really see his Catholic stuff interfering just his Christian. But to each their own I guess.

Ultimately they should have done an autopsy IMO but apparantly the way they handled it is typical for Texas and his family doesn't want one. His doctor said he had been having health issues which is apparantly why no one looked further into it. The power vacuum this is leaving on the court and in the government is quite serious though so I think putting any suspicion to rest should be a priority.
The following 3 users Like justjess's post:
  • Loki, TonyVanDam, FlixKandish