#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Area 51 »

02-11-2016, 05:45 PM #1
xoa.
Justiciar
Yooooo VC fam!

Area 51 has always intrigued me. What do you think they hide there? I think they hide like UFOs (obvs), clones, mutated things, crazy technology etc. 

Do you think we could ever cross into it? Like enter the base? Smile

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 6 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Portent, Scimitar, doubleshot, Sidhuriel, khadeejah

02-12-2016, 10:45 AM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
No.

Lockheed Martin is also known as the Skunk Works... I read Ben Rich's memoirs of Lockheed Martin - I can tell you one thing right now - military tech is fifty years ahead of itself.

Those triangular UFO's of the 60's to 90's were the F117-a stealth bomber tests - it was fully operating in the 60s but the world didn't see it til the 90s after which the UFO hype dies down around area51.

The book you should read is titled SKUNK WORKS by Ben Rich who was the CEO of it. Mind blowing read.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Zone, xoa.

02-12-2016, 11:30 AM #3
The Zone
Marshall
You stand a better chance of getting into Fort Knox than Area 51.  There are installations all over the US that aren't as well known.  Some are small and not necessarily similar to the infamous Area 51 About fifty minutes from where I live there is a service road which runs down the road from what I would term a "country store," in the southeastern part of the US.  The way it is situated there is no reason for a person/vehicle to go down it despite being on a fairly busy road leading into a very populated area.  However, if you do, you will start to see some pretty foreboding warning signs which are sure to freak you out and you will be met by armed jeep driven persons.  Nobody has a clue this place is there and it is blocked out by google sat.  I spoke with the owner of the store who says he's seen vehicles come in and out but nobody has stopped by for anything.  He says he's gotten use to it and warned do not go down that road.  It would seem they live and let live.  It's been a few years since I have been back that way, so I am sure there has been additional growth, but the way the place was situated in a wooded area, I am pretty sure nobody could build too near whatever is down the service road.

As an aside, many in the community now feel that most of what we are seeing above is man made and that even abductions and cattle mutilations are man inspired.  This might tie in with MK and such should you accept that as fact A confession is that I am ex USAF and I worked on a flight line in the UK and there were some top secret aircraft which landed in my time there which are known about now that the poster made reference to above.  What was strange is not that we were warned not to speak of what we saw at that time, but this strange atmosphere felt that I cannot fully explain.  A feeling of being a little spaced out and surreal like state if you will.

Since that time I have had first hand experience of what would be termed a close encounter for the first kind or a very significant sighting of basically three different objects in a period of time on a single evening.  No, there was no abduction or anything over the top and I assure you I was lucid and not drug addled Big Grin.  Anyhow, this is a story for another day, but it has sparked by interest in many a thing over the years.  As for a timeline, it has been quite a while since, said, incident which was also witnessed by another person.  I will say that the experience didn't necessarily change my belief system as some might think, but it made me realize that we are basically really shallow when it comes to knowing what is really going on in the world we live in today.
This post was last modified: 02-12-2016, 12:59 PM by The Zone.
The following 2 users Like The Zone's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, xoa.

02-12-2016, 11:38 AM #4
xoa.
Justiciar
Cheers Scimi for the recommendation. I love a good read! :)

And the Zone, thank you so much for that detailed (very!) response.
Do you know anything about crop circles? They're linked with "ufos".
This post was last modified: 02-12-2016, 11:39 AM by xoa..

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling

02-12-2016, 01:46 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Ah crop circles are hardly cut as evidence for UFO's...in fact, there are vids explaining how these are hoaxed.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

02-12-2016, 01:51 PM #6
Lisa
Chaplain
(02-12-2016, 11:38 AM)xoa. Wrote:  Cheers Scimi for the recommendation. I love a good read! Smile

In the movie Signs, they are linked to an alien invasion of the earth Smile

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • xoa.

02-12-2016, 03:07 PM #7
xoa.
Justiciar
(02-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Lisa Wrote:  
(02-12-2016, 11:38 AM)xoa. Wrote:  Cheers Scimi for the recommendation. I love a good read! Smile

In the movie Signs, they are linked to an alien invasion of the earth Smile

Exactly!

Who is sad enough to go out and make them? What a waste of time. 

Surely it's not man-made?

An Arab poet said:

02-13-2016, 01:37 AM #8
Portent
Marshall
(02-11-2016, 05:45 PM)xoa. Wrote:  Yooooo VC fam!

Area 51 has always intrigued me. What do you think they hide there? I think they hide like UFOs (obvs), clones, mutated things, crazy technology etc. 

Do you think we could ever cross into it? Like enter the base? Smile

In my view, area 51 is only the tip of many icebergs that we know about. I found some very compelling evidence that I posted once on GLP. It was a thread that was immediately deleted and I was banned. The Government operatives there did not like me posting this evidence. Look up Yorkville Tunnel Project on (I highly recommend Startpage.com) It uses Google but is relatively anonymous. It is a local forum that is still online from 2004 where locals are discussing highly classified massive deep underground tunneling involving the DOD, DHS, NSA and every other letter agency of the government. It even goes into several posts where workers and others were describing one occasion where they allowed school children to have a field trip to one of the sites. One guy told a story where he went on a hike through the woods and stumbled onto a mind boggling massive dig site. He reported that even though he had his digital camera there, it ceased to function while he was in proximity to the location.

Here are some links:
Yorkville Tunnel Project
Underground Bases
Underground Bases (Comprehensive)

When we consider how the government brought over Nazi scientists post WWII through Operation Paper Clip and we also consider the fascination that our military had with the amazing strongholds that Hitler built such as the Wolf's Lair and others, it is doubtless in my opinion that these bases exist and are even comprised of whole cities. People have claimed that there are underground railway systems capable of logistical transport coast to coast in less than one hour. They are said to operate in a vacuum and move at incredible speeds. Reality is far from what it appears to be that much is certain. There is further reason to suspect extremely sophisticated undersea bases as well. The documentation that I provided shows that the military was doing feasibility studies on these bases in the early 60's.
The following 2 users Like Portent's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, xoa.

02-13-2016, 01:47 AM #9
Portent
Marshall
Here is the link to the feasibility study done by the Stanford Research Institute on Undersea Bases.

Feasibility of manned in-bottom bases

I wonder how the government views some of my posts sometimes...?
The following 2 users Like Portent's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, xoa.

02-13-2016, 06:16 AM #10
xoa.
Justiciar
Lol don't get me started on WW2... 

Thanks for all that info portent! I'll check out those links over breakfast haha. Smile

An Arab poet said:

The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling