#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Illuminati Skank of the Month - May 2015

05-28-2015, 12:08 PM #1
TheyLive
Squire
Gotta be Taylor Swift for the latest black-ops propaganda video with generally terrible song to boot.

We will be victorious! So c'mon!

05-28-2015, 12:12 PM #2
tapirmusic
Squire
(05-28-2015, 12:08 PM)TheyLive Wrote:  Gotta be Taylor Swift for the latest black-ops propaganda video with generally terrible song to boot.

I noticed that like all of these female "artists" that she now has a dark alter persona with some ridiculous name. Like her own "bad girl" version of herself that's naughty and sexier. I distinctly remember Beyonce doing this not too long ago.

I assume it's some Monarch thing.

05-28-2015, 12:31 PM #3
TheyLive
Squire
(05-28-2015, 12:12 PM)tapirmusic Wrote:  I noticed that like all of these female "artists" that she now has a dark alter persona with some ridiculous name.  Like her own "bad girl" version of herself that's naughty and sexier.  I distinctly remember Beyonce doing this not too long ago.  

I assume it's some Monarch thing.
Yes, good point. The 'bad girl' version could be the persona that does honey-trapping and targeted hits when programmed to do so by the handler. Hopefully VC will write about that aspect again.

We will be victorious! So c'mon!

05-28-2015, 01:11 PM #4
The Creeper
Chaplain
I may not have much to contribute here as I try to avoid mainstream music as it preaches a terrible message and sounds awful when you comapre it to legendary bands like pink floyd.

I can understand why you would call them skanks due to the outfits, personas and NWO agenda. Granted some of them like Madonna might be in on it, but most of these poor girls are exploited by a brutal system of mind control organised by satan himself. They deserve our pity more than our scorn. Not that you guys really need reminding of this, you are on VC after all.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • storyboutacurl

05-28-2015, 04:00 PM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(05-28-2015, 01:11 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  sounds awful when you comapre it to legendary bands like pink floyd.

lol.. Swift going on a tangent or not.. Pink Floyd and their 'saucer full of secrets' are illuminati.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

05-28-2015, 04:19 PM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
"Pink Floyd and their 'saucer full of secrets' are illuminati."

If you know of any popular bands or musicians that never had anything to do with the illuminati id love to hear about them, most who resist too hard end up dead.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

05-28-2015, 04:40 PM #7
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(05-28-2015, 04:19 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  If you know of any popular bands or musicians that never had anything to do with the illuminati id love to hear about them, most who resist too hard end up dead.

Let me put it this way, there is a definite fork in the road, and some went one way, some went the other. That being said, the ones who went the other way away from the illuminatis 'dream' and their works after that point generally arent promoted and only their works are promoted from before that point. They do exist though, and you can see which side people fall on by studying their history. A lot of them arent dead and still famous. Of course, generally the sell outs are in the majority. In any case, Pink Floyd chose the evil path willfully for the antichrist to the point of no return and continue to this day. Not sure on your religious beliefs, so if you are not a Christian I will just put it this way- they willfully sold out,  hook line and sinker.

Creeper, I mean, come on.. from triangles and rainbows to floating off into 'eternity' on their latest album.. dont you see it? let alone hear it..
This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 05:00 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

05-28-2015, 05:05 PM #8
The Creeper
Chaplain
Let me put it this way, there is a definite fork in the road, and some went one way, some went the other. That being said, the ones who went the other way away from the illuminatis 'dream' and their works after that point generally arent promoted

I can see your point here, I get that to make it big in the music industry you have to make some serious decisions and it has been that way for a while

Pink Floyd chose the evil path willfully for the antichrist to the point of no return.

Whether we are talking about pink floyd, Taylor Swift, metalica or Britany Spears I just dont see it as that black and white. Im sure some willfully go along with it but im also sure some people may feel afraid when they find themselves caught in such a trap. They are all pawns to push the agenda willing or not, all we can do is educate ourselves as best we can and pick whatever poison tastes best to us.

05-28-2015, 05:12 PM #9
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Pink Floyd's music is awesome. And if you look at the message, especially in The Wall, its clear they are on the opposite side of tyranny. Their music is chock full of warnings and urgings for people to look beyond what the system says is the way to live (in submission). Its a mistake to lump anyone who uses a certain symbol into the category of the oppressors. Its also important to note that a symbol, in and of itself, is neither good nor evil. Its the intent that matters, and I don't think there's anything wrong with taking the negative power away from those who pervert them for evil reasons.

"We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control." -PF

05-28-2015, 05:17 PM #10
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Whether we are talking about pink floyd, Taylor Swift, metalica or Britany Spears I just dont see it as that black and white. Im sure some willfully go along with it but im also sure some people may feel afraid when they find themselves caught in such a trap. They are all pawns to push the agenda willing or not, all we can do is educate ourselves as best we can and pick whatever poison tastes best to us.

well my friend, there are levels.. i wouldnt lump everyone into the same bag. i mean, seriously, Waters and co. are not 'scared'. & he did a tour last year with his red arm band on and all of the symbols of the Abrahamic faiths (cross, crescent and jewish star) x'd out in red paint behind him while singing that 'miracles come from the marketplace'. One might wonder what business he has doing whatever he is doing in the holy land with that message as well? Dodgy
This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 05:17 PM by sophiaponders.