#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Lebanon: A Warning for Europe and the U.S.

02-08-2016, 07:08 AM #1
Fides et Ratio
A friend pointed me towards this video. I found it interesting to say the least, considering current world events.

What do you all make of it?

"Then spake Jesus unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" (John 8:12)

02-08-2016, 07:25 AM #2
Oh seriously  Rolleyes

This is what happens when you know nothing about the history of a country. There are so many wrong historical facts in the video it makes my head hurt. Lebanon has been through a civil war and everyone suffered. Muslims, Christians, Armenians, Palestinians, everyone!

Should I list the war crimes that Samir Geagae and Michel Aoun (Both Maronite Christians) or all the crimes that other Christian leaders committed?!  Have you ever heard of the Sabra and Shatila massacre? Everyone was guilty of the civil war and all the politicians (Muslims, Christians and Druze) are to blame for what happened during that period. 

Please get your facts straight before posting such ignorant videos made out of pure hate.
This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 07:45 AM by Serendipity.

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 4 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • Sunflower, peacebeuponall, The Creeper, Tarikko

02-08-2016, 08:42 AM #3
Wow man what a load of steaming sh**.. excuse my french..

And I am Lebanese myself who comes from a mixed background (mother is Christian and father is Muslim)

I dunno where to start.. but i had to stop the video round the 3 minute mark coz the stench here was unbearable

That "lady" is just a Hasbara shill who wants her 15 minutes of fame.

And how do you get the 15 minutes of fame (more like shame) these days?

Get on the bash Islam and Muslims bandwagon

First of all Christians were never a majority in Lebanon

Secondly, as sis Serendipity stated above, everyone suffered during the civil war

Thirdly, the Christians were mostly massacred by the Druze and driven out the mountains... some of my mother's family suffered this fate

You know who committed the most atrocities during the civil war? and I'm being objective.. it was the Christians

The Kataeb (Christian Phalanges) and the Kuwwat (Lebanese Forces under the leadership of the warlord Samir Geagea, who once detonated a bomb in a CHURCH to scapegoat others.. yes we have false flags here).. those two factions were behind most of the atrocities that took place here.

They were pioneers in setting up check points killing people according to what is stated on their ID.. Actually this is how the war broke out.. The Christian forces assaulted a Bus full of Muslims killing every single person inside.

Imagine that.. they stop your car... Are You christian or Muslim? if the latter, you are wasted you and your family..no mercy, no way out

They used to bind people's feet to concrete and throw them in the sea or their favorite was to attach a person btw two cars and drive in opposite directions.. splitting the poor guy in half

The massacre of Sabra and Shatila was undertaken by the Kuwwat.. with Israel providing the Logistics (Ariel Sharon) and supervising the whole operation.. yes they were sponsored by Israel, just like the entire wars here in the Middle East are. We know who the real culprit is.

2,000 people were killed and even the cats and dogs did not survive.. you can check it out.. they made sure to even stab pregnant women in the bellies...

They would get high.. God knows what kind of drugs they took.. but something that numbs all human feelings of remorse, guilt and compassion and start sniping... kids, women, elderly.. it's all the same

I tell you a personal story from a relative of mine..

My mother's sister was married to a Kuwwat guy.. now she is begging for a divorce which the Church is refusing to grant.. as he is a raging alcoholic who takes fun in beating her and her kids..

Back in the days he used to tell us about his "adventures" during war days.. i was but a child.. i will just relate one.

He told us (so casually) a story how they used to booby-trap TOYS for kids and scatter them in playgrounds.. once the kids tries to play with the "toy" the device would explode in his face.. Can you imagine the depravity?

So I'm gonna ask you because i couldn't stop noticing the Anti Islamic posts you made so far (perhaps im mistaken), but are you here as a truth seeker or to parrot the Anti Islamic MSM narrative?

There is a reality here that Americans/westerners are oblivious to... forget the war..

Right now, in my office, we are half Christians and Half Muslims.. almost even numbers.. we eat together, work together, have fun together, laugh together, go out together... I have Christian friends and family.. we all interact and love each other just like anyone else round the world

And one more note, if you ask anyone here... People were living in harmony and peace UP TILL the State of Israel was created.

A cancer that grew and spread in the Arab world, pitting brother against brother.
This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 12:41 PM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 7 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Sunflower, Scimitar, Todd, yiksmes, celle76, Serendipity, The Creeper

02-08-2016, 09:26 AM #4
I left a comment on that vid.

What people don't see is the behind the scene precursors. Through research you may be surprised to find that Israel, United States, and other governing bodies in the Muslim territories are covertly operating to cause the hyped hostilities and retaliation by the Muslims. The media is controlled by these Jewish, Christian, and non-religious entities and works very hard at smearing the truth in favor of their agenda. Media, government, military, and corporations are hand in hand. It's easy to quietly provoke, then report on the opposition's reaction as "terrorism" and go forth with the full scale attack now that it is justified in the brainwashed public's minds.
The following 6 users Like mrgrimm's post:
  • Sunflower, Scimitar, peacebeuponall, Kung Fu, Tarikko, The Creeper

02-24-2016, 12:41 AM #5
My sister had faced the same problem. As he was Christian and  my sister requested to give divorce as ther was lot of physical violence.Still the case is being run under family law lawyer Alexandria, VA as the situation is very critical we are still hoping for the best.