#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Dulce Base -Science of mutation

02-07-2016, 04:03 AM #1
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
Ok; so this thread is not for the faint hearted because it's about one of the most disgusting places on earth where horrible things happen . Some say it is an urban legend; but I do not believe so. And I think it is important to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati and all those involved; so I opened this thread anyway.

Be aware that this information is not government approved; so clicking any links could make them interested in you.

Dulce Base is a secret underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce, New Mexico, in the United States.

It's a facility where experiments are conducted on humans and animals; and where (allegedly) several kinds of aliens assist in the procedures. Now I don't believe in Aliens; I think they are Nephilim (fallen angels) who assist the most evil of mankind with their plans to create their new world like they have since the beginning of time.

All those missing people reported a year; who disappear without a trace? This is one of the places they could end up in. They started their experiments in the second world war in the concentration camps; and continued them underground in facilities like this. MK-ultra projects etc also stem from bases like this. There are multiple of them connected in a network.

Here is an interview with someone who worked there; he got killed a year after this was published:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook11.htm

What do you think? Illuminati- yay or nay?

Tin foil hat stuff or truth?

Got something to add? Let me know! Smile

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 5 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • truthordare, Orwell's mentor, slave_of_God, Tarikko, xoa.

02-07-2016, 06:01 AM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
I think that it's a yay! 

So like an Area 51 but dedicated to human experiments? 

I'm going to do some research on it and report my findings. Smile

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 5 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • The Zone, truthordare, slave_of_God, Tarikko, Sidhuriel

02-07-2016, 06:30 AM #3
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(02-07-2016, 06:01 AM)xoa. Wrote:  I think that it's a yay! 

Yes; like that. There are several of them connected by an alleged underground system of tunnels. There are some pictures of that to be found on the web. It's dark stuff though; so be careful when delving into it too much.

Only light can do that
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 3 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • truthordare, slave_of_God, Tarikko

02-07-2016, 06:58 AM #4
xoa.
Justiciar
(02-07-2016, 06:30 AM)Sidhuriel Wrote:  

Yes; like that. There are several of them connected by an alleged underground system of tunnels. There are some pictures of that to be found on the web. It's dark stuff though; so be careful when delving into it too much.

Eh.... dark stuff? 

As justin beiber says "what do you mean?"

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The following 2 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko

02-07-2016, 07:10 AM #5
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(02-07-2016, 06:58 AM)xoa. Wrote:  

Eh.... dark stuff? 

I mean that there's graphic photos of Nephilim; mutations; and other scary and unpleasant things to be found when you delve into this. So be prepared for that Wink

Only light can do that
Only love can do that
Heart
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko, xoa.

02-07-2016, 07:13 AM #6
xoa.
Justiciar
(02-07-2016, 07:10 AM)Sidhuriel Wrote:  
(02-07-2016, 06:58 AM)xoa. Wrote:  

Eh.... dark stuff? 

I mean that there's graphic photos of Nephilim; mutations; and other scary and unpleasant things to be found when you delve into this. So be prepared for that Wink

Ohhhhhh, girl, I need more than that to make me feel sick/grossed out. But thanks for the warning Wink

An Arab poet said:

The following 3 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko, Sidhuriel

10-11-2016, 08:15 AM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
Are there  new people here that know more about this place? Smile

Only light can do that
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko

10-15-2016, 09:44 PM #8
HPrice
Peasant
I read a whole book worth of Dulce base stuff years ago, and thought it was a crock of %$^& then. Totally outlandish and silly.

Anyhow, some time ago doing some private research, I discovered that the guy who "wrote" the Dulce base book, Branton (not his real name, of course), is now serving time for child molestation in a jail in the US.

So I wouldn't put your stock in the Branton stuff. It really is a load of nonsense written by a criminal. And no, he wasn't framed. Even his brother, apparently, says he deserved it.

All this can be checked out on the net. Do some digging on his name, Bruce Alan DeWalton ... if that is his real name, I can't remember now. Anyway, do a search on google for more (haven't got any links to share but Google can be useful sometimes).

The Dulce stuff has polluted UFO research for years and should be excised from it like a cancerous tumour. Stuff like this does so much harm to real UFO research. It's no wonder that Ufology hasn't got anywhere in the last 60 odd years.
This post was last modified: 10-15-2016, 09:48 PM by HPrice.
The following 1 user Likes HPrice's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-15-2016, 09:54 PM #9
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(10-15-2016, 09:44 PM)HPrice Wrote:  I read a whole book worth of Dulce base stuff years ago, and thought it was a crock of %$^& then. Totally outlandish and silly.

Anyhow, some time ago doing some private research, I discovered that the guy who "wrote" the Dulce base book, Branton (not his real name, of course), is now serving time for child molestation in a jail in the US.

So I wouldn't put your stock in the Branton stuff. It really is a load of nonsense written by a criminal. And no, he wasn't framed. Even his brother, apparently, says he deserved it.

All I said can be checked out on the net too.

Don't you think the Illuminati might have a reason to want to discredit this guy?

Can you tell me what you consider 'genuine ufo research'' (which btw Dulce Base isn't about)

Thanks Smile

Only light can do that
Only love can do that
Heart
  • truthordare, Ambuler, slave_of_God

10-16-2016, 09:33 AM #10
Orwell's mentor
Marshall
(10-15-2016, 09:54 PM)Sidhuriel Wrote:  
(10-15-2016, 09:44 PM)HPrice Wrote:  I read a whole book worth of Dulce base stuff years ago, and thought it was a crock of %$^& then. Totally outlandish and silly.

All I said can be checked out on the net too.

Don't you think the Illuminati might have a reason to want to discredit this guy?

Can you tell me what you consider 'genuine ufo research'' (which btw Dulce Base isn't about)

Thanks Smile

If you're want some genuine research on UFOs, you can read anything by J. Allen Hynek, or Jacques Vallée. Their perspectives are somewhat similar in the matter. If you're interested in some information from a more spiritual/biblical perspective, you can try anything written by John Weldon or Gary Bates' "Alien Intrusion". 

If you were asking HPrice specifically, then just ignore this message.  Cool
The following 3 users Like Orwell's mentor's post:
  • truthordare, Sidhuriel, slave_of_God