#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Surprise Beyonce song/music video - Formation... And eventual Super Bowl performance

02-07-2016, 01:24 AM #1
JayGirl
Knight

Might as well be the first to post about it. Let's be honest... I'm not gonna sit and waste my time listening to a lame song that everyone else is gonna love and is already talking about. I've already seen clips from it in an Entertainment Tonight video and read a few articles about it. Apparently she gets self referential and mentions something about "Illuminati mess". Obviously I'm not gonna be like "omg so Bey not in da illuminatie obvz cuz she sed it herself" like how her Beehive and mainstream people will be but I want to get everyone's opinion on the video and that statement... Whoever is brave enough to stand it does she contradict herself and is there a bunch (or a little) of symbolism? Does it fit to a certain agenda? I hear her child is in it. Poor girl.

Also looking forward (not really) to seeing what symbolism will be happening at the Super Bowl later today 2/7... With Coldplay and of course with Beyonce.
The following 1 user Likes JayGirl's post:
  • Freetoday

02-07-2016, 02:50 AM #2
Fides et Ratio
Marshall
Interesting dualism on her website as well...
This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 03:03 AM by Fides et Ratio.

"Then spake Jesus unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" (John 8:12)
The following 3 users Like Fides et Ratio's post:
  • marsiffany, JayGirl, doubleshot

02-07-2016, 09:52 PM #3
JayGirl
Knight
(02-07-2016, 02:50 AM)Fides et Ratio Wrote:  Interesting dualism on her website as well...

Thanks for pointing that out! So weird. Just read another article. Hating the explicit lyrics of the song coming from a mother with her daughter in the same video...

Who is not watching the Superbowl? Looking forward to hearing what symbolism there is in the half time show...
This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 09:52 PM by JayGirl.
The following 1 user Likes JayGirl's post:
  • Fides et Ratio

02-07-2016, 11:02 PM #4
Nurselady1
Peasant
(02-07-2016, 09:52 PM)JayGirl Wrote:  
(02-07-2016, 02:50 AM)Fides et Ratio Wrote:  Interesting dualism on her website as well...

Thanks for pointing that out! So weird. Just read another article. Hating the explicit lyrics of the song coming from a mother with her daughter in the same video...

Who is not watching the Superbowl? Looking forward to hearing what symbolism there is in the half time show...

Jay, 
I'm looking at your reply in reference to the Formation video.It makes you wonder what kind of message was she trying to convey.Second, what is the significance of New Orleans?
This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 11:04 PM by Nurselady1. Edit Reason: Sentence was not correct.

02-08-2016, 04:02 AM #5
StarGazer
Knight
(02-07-2016, 01:24 AM)JayGirl Wrote:  Apparently she gets self referential and mentions something about "Illuminati mess". Obviously I'm not gonna be like "omg so Bey not in da illuminatie obvz cuz she sed it herself" like how her Beehive and mainstream people will be but I want to get everyone's opinion on the video and that statement...
Practicing the Occult is not synonymous with being a member of the 'illuminati' (whatever that is). The Occult is not an invention of the 'illuminati' nor is it restricted to their version. It is broad and very possible that certain famous artists practice their own version that is in no way related to that which is practiced by the 'illuminati'.
The statement by Beyonce could insinuate an acknowledgement of some 'new age' spiritual practice but nothing to do with being a member or pawn of the 'illuminati' (whoever they are).

02-08-2016, 05:23 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain
Just caught up on the Super Bowl halftime on my way into work, talk about over rated.

Lady Gaga actually decent on re-watch and Beyoncé wasn't all that great.

Coldplay were struggling but were a little better.

Bruno Mars was alright.

I understand Beyonce's trying to raise awareness, however, pushing a political agenda within the half time slot of the Super Bowl is taking the piss a bit don't you think? Does she even know the know who Malcolm X is and how he died lol?

It seems the agenda was there to cover up the bad routine/song lol.
This post was last modified: 02-09-2016, 04:56 PM by Goku. Edit Reason: Lady gaga was decent.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Trenton

02-08-2016, 11:39 AM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
When Gaga sang the national anthem, I saw one of the Carolina Panthers convulsing in the same manner as the people in Bowies Blackstar video... Was disturbing to watch.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Lunar0, Yahda

02-08-2016, 02:51 PM #8
Songbird516
Marshall
I didn't see anything overtly occult in the halftime show...I didn't understand anything beyonce said, but coldplay seemed normal other than super colorful. Did I miss something?

02-08-2016, 03:18 PM #9
The Zone
Marshall
(02-08-2016, 02:51 PM)Songbird516 Wrote:  I didn't see anything overtly occult in the halftime show...I didn't understand anything beyonce said, but coldplay seemed normal other than super colorful. Did I miss something?

I don't think you did.  I too was wondering if I missed something and certainly didn't see a Panthers player convulse as in the Bowie video.  Actually, Gaga was not a part of the half time show as mentioned above but sang the national anthem.  Let me preface the next statement by saying I am in no way a fan of hers.  No.  In fact, quite the opposite, but objectively she did a good job with the song and I saw nothing out of the ordinary which was surprising.  She got rave reviews for the anthem on social media and such too.

It was a rather tame and boring half time show IMHO.  I am not a Coldplay fan.  What I have been pondering of late was my take on Gaga when she first hit the scene where I constantly wondered if she was male, female or transgender.  It took me some time to see her without makeup which makes her appear to be female which I now know she is.  While I like edgy TV shows, I balked at her and watching American Horror story in that she, as mentioned, is not a favorite in any way.  I can see where she is a part of the agenda so spoken of is the forum and site.

I'm trying to move slow here by reading more than posting, getting to know folks from their posts and educating myself on the party line a bit more.  With that said, are there places of reference beyond what I have seen on the site? And while I am at it, may I ask if the authors of the articles post here?
This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 03:22 PM by The Zone. Edit Reason: typo's, always typo's
The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • JayGirl

02-08-2016, 04:31 PM #10
Goku
Chaplain
(02-08-2016, 03:18 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Actually, Gaga was not a part of the half time show as mentioned above but sang the national anthem. 

The video I saw started with her singing the national anthem and then switched to Coldplay etc., my bad, I don't live in the US.

Quote:I'm trying to move slow here by reading more than posting, getting to know folks from their posts and educating myself on the party line a bit more.  With that said, are there places of reference beyond what I have seen on the site? And while I am at it, may I ask if the authors of the articles post here?

This is a forum, so everything is pretty much outsourced, even more so because VC posts his articles on the main website and only moderates this forum. 

And yes, he posts here, when necessary.
This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 04:32 PM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • The Zone