#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Actor brain-dead after hanging scene goes horribly wrong

02-05-2016, 05:54 PM #1
Oh man Sad

FLORENCE, Italy — An Italian actor has been declared brain-dead after being strangled on stage when a hanging scene went wrong in the central region of Tuscany, a judicial source said Friday.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

02-06-2016, 03:44 AM #2
Might be a set-up Sad 

Has happened to a few others; like Brandon Lee..

Even though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear not for you are with me

Believe in God, do not kill but promote peace, do not take that which isn't yours, do not follow your lusts, be honest in your words and deeds, and do not take substances that cloud the mind. Do all these and you will be lead on the straight path.  Everyone who lives by this is my brother. Heart

02-07-2016, 12:53 PM #3
I don't understand how he was allowed to change how the character died. Did the director allow this to happen or did he somehow do it behind his back? I also wonder what difference it makes whether he was shot or hanged? The character dies just the same. I'm inclined to wonder if this wasn't a public suicide similar to Christine Chubbuck or R. Budd Dwyer.