#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
'Mother Merkel' open doors refugee policy backfires stupendously

02-04-2016, 09:30 AM #1
Stride
Chaplain
The Red/Zio Press lauded her 'come into Germany you're all welcome' refugee policy.  Germans, well all Europeans for that matter, largely hate it, don't want it, and see it as an EU attempt to flood their lands with foreigners to destroy the cultures of the native indigenous European people.

NB: all indigenous people in the world have indigenous rights in their own country, other than native European people.

Merkel is now hated and support for her and her party has been destroyed.

Quote:  81% of Germans say refugee crisis 'out of control' under Merkel govt – poll

Published time: 4 Feb, 2016 07:32

More than four in five Germans believe Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government isn’t controlling the refugee crisis, and welcome tougher measures to deal with it, a poll by ARD Deutschlandtrend has suggested.

The vast majority of the country's citizens disagree with Merkel’s refugee policy, according to the poll conducted last weekend. Asked whether “the federal government has the refugee situation under control,” 81 percent of Germans answered “No,”with just 18 percent saying “Yes.” 

https://www.rt.com/news/331232-merkel-re...isis-poll/

How she is portrayed in Germany 

... then of course, there's her communist background in East Germany 

This post was last modified: 02-04-2016, 09:35 AM by Stride.
The following 3 users Like Stride's post:
  • Fides et Ratio, Lunar0, largemarge

02-05-2016, 01:51 AM #2
largemarge
Marshall
It keeps occurring to me that "The Bolsheviks are in charge" in the EU.  

Not sure to what extent this is literally true, aside from zionist/communist/totalitarian tendencies. 

But it's freaking me out.  

I'm on red alert thinking about this, I alternate between feeling like something horrible is about to befall Europe & - rationalizing that maybe it won't be so bad??   Maybe "God has this" & peace & sanity can be achieved? 

And then I think of the Bolsheviks again & that --- we know what happened last time they were in charge somewhere... (tens of millions died in gulags & of starvation)

Yikes.
The following 1 user Likes largemarge's post:
  • Stride

02-05-2016, 02:10 AM #3
largemarge
Marshall
For anyone not in the know on the Bolsheviks, here's some text from one of many links you could find by searching:  

"Bolshevism, synonymous with Communism, is the premeditated principle used to ethnically cleanse the European from his ancestral land."

"The apparent ‘collapse’ of communism in the late 1980’s saw a corresponding rise in ‘political correctness’ in Western Europe. Known as ‘cultural Marxism’ in the 1960's, political correctness is merely Communism re-packaged for a new generation.

The technique is the same the occupying authorities apply disagreeable conditions (immigration enforced mixing) expecting the indigenous white population to revolt so that the authorities can respond with criminalising the natives (racism). Equally ever stiffer penalties are dealt to those white men who dare to stand in defence of their race. Meanwhile, the enemy are achieving their goal of ethnically cleansing the European race."
This post was last modified: 02-11-2016, 02:58 AM by largemarge.
  • Stride

02-05-2016, 09:43 AM #4
Stride
Chaplain
You know your stuff.  Europe isn't known by many as the EUSSR for no good reason.

The Bolsheviks didn't just want Russia, they wanted all of Europe too.  That's the EUSSR. 

Political correctness is as you say Communism packaged up for Gen Y.  Proudly brought to you by the red "greens".

02-05-2016, 10:53 AM #5
Fides et Ratio
Marshall
WATCH: Migrants Dislike Food, Demand TVs, Threaten To Go Back To Syria

"Then spake Jesus unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" (John 8:12)

02-05-2016, 11:43 AM #6
Freetoday
Justiciar
(02-05-2016, 01:51 AM)largemarge Wrote:  It keeps occurring to me that "The Bolsheviks are in charge" in the EU.  

Not sure to what extent this is literally true, aside from zionist/communist/totalitarian tendencies. 

But it's freaking me out.  

I'm on red alert thinking about this, I alternate between feeling like something horrible is about to befall Europe & - rationalizing that maybe it won't be so bad??   Maybe "God has this" & peace & sanity can be achieved? 

And then I think of the Bolsheviks again & that --- we know what happened last time they were in charge somewhere... (tens of millions died in gulags & of starvation)

Yikes.

The world is headed for financial crisis. It will actually be better for normal people who are awake. this sytem is evil and it is not sustainable.
The following 2 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • largemarge, Stride

02-05-2016, 06:56 PM #7
Stride
Chaplain
I agree Freetoday. The Western World has been under the control of financial tyranny since the creation of the Fed in 1913.
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • largemarge

02-06-2016, 03:16 AM #8
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(02-05-2016, 10:53 AM)Fides et Ratio Wrote:  WATCH: Migrants Dislike Food, Demand TVs, Threaten To Go Back To Syria

You guys are on a truther website but actually believe this crap?

Yes there might be a few migrants (not refugees - big difference already) who want these things and behave in unacceptable ways. Fine; send them back by all means!

But you don't really believe all migrants- or refugees are like that. Right?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 1 user Likes Sidhuriel's post:
  • sophiaponders

02-06-2016, 06:32 AM #9
largemarge
Marshall
(02-06-2016, 03:16 AM)Sidhuriel Wrote:  
(02-05-2016, 10:53 AM)Fides et Ratio Wrote:  WATCH: Migrants Dislike Food, Demand TVs, Threaten To Go Back To Syria

You guys are on a truther website but actually believe this crap?

Yes there might be a few migrants (not refugees - big difference already) who want these things and behave in unacceptable ways. Fine; send them back by all means!

But you don't really believe all migrants- or refugees are like that. Right?

One person posted something.  Shrug.  Don't lump the rest of in with his views i.e: "you guys"

Not that.... there aren't plenty of videos of them complaining, throwing food rations on railroad tracks, etc. 

But then, yes, there are MILLIONS of people we are talking about.   So no that doesn't represent all of them. 

I'm sure the peaceful grateful ones just trying to keep a low profile are not as interesting camera fodder.

A lot of them complaining seem YOUNG, seems like they had unrealistic expectations of what was waiting for them in Europe based on TV, etc. 

Last I heard/read online, immigrants themselves are starting to wonder why Sweden, for example, is taking so many people in at once.   Ie: "There are too many of us here.  What is this country thinking?  They don't have the resources for this number of people."  

A great human experiment is surely underway......................  (not involving the elites, of course, who can jet back out to wherever)
  • Sidhuriel

02-06-2016, 07:20 AM #10
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(02-06-2016, 06:32 AM)largemarge Wrote:  One person posted something.  Shrug.  Don't lump the rest of in with his views i.e: "you guys"

Apologies Blush ; I did not register that indeed your posts do not agree with the rest of this thread.

(02-06-2016, 06:32 AM)largemarge Wrote:  Not that.... there aren't plenty of videos of them complaining, throwing food rations on railroad tracks, etc.

Yes; I have seen that footage too. But it has to be placed in context; the footage I have seen was from a train that was kept surrounded by armed police for days without allowing people to go away and without explanation. They threw their bottles of water on the tracks out of protest because it was the only thing they had to make a statement with.

Ofcourse there are some troublemakers; but like you said:

(02-06-2016, 06:32 AM)largemarge Wrote:  But then, yes, there are MILLIONS of people we are talking about.   So no that doesn't represent all of them.

(02-06-2016, 06:32 AM)largemarge Wrote:  "There are too many of us here.  What is this country thinking?  They don't have the resources for this number of people."  
A great human experiment is surely underway......................  (not involving the elites, of course, who can jet back out to wherever)

Yes; that concerns me too. I think it's not the immigrants that are the problem so much as the government of Europe seems to want to destabilize the continent Undecided

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • sophiaponders, largemarge