#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

For those who didn't know, NASA space walks are filmed underwater

02-03-2016, 05:04 AM #1
No, its not a wild conspiracy.

1. First, its official that NASA trains their ''astronauts'' underwater, in a giant swimming pool. The astronauts train in a pool while wearing their space-suits; the pool itself contains life-size replicas of NASA machinery.
Refer to this video.

This is from NASA's official website:
Quote:Not all world-class choreographers design for principal dancers of the American Ballet Theater or the Marinsky Ballet, both known for extreme perfectionism; some, who are actually engineers, work with astronauts underwater to choreograph spacewalks, also known as EVAs.

The scuba-diving engineers were again called in to rehearse with the astronauts. The life-size mockups of Hubble were large, so the underwater training began in Marshall Space Flight Center’s Neutral Buoyancy Simulator (NBS), which was NASA’s deepest tank. The team began preparing for a then unprecedented five spacewalks to repair an even more complicated spacecraft.
NASA - Choreographed to Perfection

2. It's also a known fact that many of NASA's "astronauts" have backgrounds in underwater activities, such as scuba diving etc. This can be verified here. Many of these astronauts were aquanauts in NASA's NEEMO (NASA Extreme Environment Mission Operations) program, under which they lived in an undersea ''research'' station. They say it is to prepare them for space travel. 

3. However, the swimming pools, scuba diving astronauts, life-size mock up of space machinery etc. aren't merely to ''train'' the astronauts. It is also where NASA actually films alleged ''space walks''. This is clearly proven by the fact that upward moving bubbles have been spotted in ''space walk'' footage released by NASA. 

(skip to 2:30)

4. NASA has been caught lying about their "space walks", and thus, we have all the reason to scrutinize their other claims. You cannot blame flat earthers for saying NASA's earth images and moon missions are hoaxes. You now have the choice to either trust what your eyes have seen in this post, or place your trust in NASA.
The following 2 users Like oktocus's post:
  • Isaiah53, Songbird516

02-03-2016, 05:12 AM #2
Lol, I nearly choked on my tea. 

You'd think they'd be a bit cleverer, what with them being NASA!

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • Sidhuriel

02-03-2016, 05:14 AM #3
(02-03-2016, 05:12 AM)xoa. Wrote:  Lol, I nearly choked on my tea. 

They obviously screwed up by missing out those bubbles when editing their ''space'' footage.

02-04-2016, 09:07 AM #4
(02-03-2016, 05:12 AM)xoa. Wrote:  Lol, I nearly choked on my tea. 

They're only human.

But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress. O my strength, I will sing praises to You; For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me lovingkindness. Psalms 59:16-17 

02-04-2016, 09:46 AM #5
So the earth is flat?? And we haven't been to the moon?? And it really isn't butter??
The following 2 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • Bruh, Kme0601

04-14-2016, 07:53 AM #6
Very funny...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • Trenton, MissCherokee

04-14-2016, 09:53 PM #7
There is a very boring channel on dish. It is Nasa tv.
The thing that I find interesting is they show a lot of very old looking footage.
Either way, we are not going to be let in on true breakthroughs in science for a while if ever.
The following 1 user Likes sarcasm's post:
  • MissCherokee

04-26-2016, 07:48 PM #8
sometimes.....sometimes maybe somewhere else. Big Grin

There are those of US that are satisfied by common pursuits and then there are those of US for whom the Extraordinary will NEVER be enough. So ask yourself, "which one AM I?"

04-28-2016, 11:31 AM #9
Tongue  This video was hilarious . Thank you , I don't know who the youtuber is ,but she is funny !!! Made me smile .'.Nasa knows your stupid . Animation= Fact ;
(04-14-2016, 07:53 AM)Vytas Wrote:  Very funny...

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 1 user Likes MissCherokee's post:
  • Trenton

04-28-2016, 07:25 PM #10
(04-14-2016, 07:53 AM)Vytas Wrote:  Very funny...

That's absolutely  hilarious.

The most high exalting and I ain't halting 'til I die of exhaustion and inhale my exhaust fumes.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • MissCherokee, Vytas