#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
For those who didn't know, NASA space walks are filmed underwater

02-03-2016, 05:04 AM #1
oktocus
Squire
No, its not a wild conspiracy.

1. First, its official that NASA trains their ''astronauts'' underwater, in a giant swimming pool. The astronauts train in a pool while wearing their space-suits; the pool itself contains life-size replicas of NASA machinery.
Refer to this video.

This is from NASA's official website:
Quote:Not all world-class choreographers design for principal dancers of the American Ballet Theater or the Marinsky Ballet, both known for extreme perfectionism; some, who are actually engineers, work with astronauts underwater to choreograph spacewalks, also known as EVAs.

The scuba-diving engineers were again called in to rehearse with the astronauts. The life-size mockups of Hubble were large, so the underwater training began in Marshall Space Flight Center’s Neutral Buoyancy Simulator (NBS), which was NASA’s deepest tank. The team began preparing for a then unprecedented five spacewalks to repair an even more complicated spacecraft.
NASA - Choreographed to Perfection

2. It's also a known fact that many of NASA's "astronauts" have backgrounds in underwater activities, such as scuba diving etc. This can be verified here. Many of these astronauts were aquanauts in NASA's NEEMO (NASA Extreme Environment Mission Operations) program, under which they lived in an undersea ''research'' station. They say it is to prepare them for space travel. 

3. However, the swimming pools, scuba diving astronauts, life-size mock up of space machinery etc. aren't merely to ''train'' the astronauts. It is also where NASA actually films alleged ''space walks''. This is clearly proven by the fact that upward moving bubbles have been spotted in ''space walk'' footage released by NASA. 

(skip to 2:30)

4. NASA has been caught lying about their "space walks", and thus, we have all the reason to scrutinize their other claims. You cannot blame flat earthers for saying NASA's earth images and moon missions are hoaxes. You now have the choice to either trust what your eyes have seen in this post, or place your trust in NASA.
The following 2 users Like oktocus's post:
  • Isaiah53, Songbird516

02-03-2016, 05:12 AM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
Lol, I nearly choked on my tea. 

You'd think they'd be a bit cleverer, what with them being NASA!

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • Sidhuriel

02-03-2016, 05:14 AM #3
oktocus
Squire
(02-03-2016, 05:12 AM)xoa. Wrote:  Lol, I nearly choked on my tea. 

They obviously screwed up by missing out those bubbles when editing their ''space'' footage.

02-04-2016, 09:07 AM #4
Lisa
Chaplain
(02-03-2016, 05:12 AM)xoa. Wrote:  Lol, I nearly choked on my tea. 

They're only human.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

02-04-2016, 09:46 AM #5
BaronAmity
Marshall
So the earth is flat?? And we haven't been to the moon?? And it really isn't butter??
The following 2 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • Bruh, Kme0601

04-14-2016, 07:53 AM #6
Vytas
Justiciar
Very funny...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • Trenton, MissCherokee

04-14-2016, 09:53 PM #7
sarcasm
Marshall
There is a very boring channel on dish. It is Nasa tv.
The thing that I find interesting is they show a lot of very old looking footage.
Either way, we are not going to be let in on true breakthroughs in science for a while if ever.
The following 1 user Likes sarcasm's post:
  • MissCherokee

04-26-2016, 07:48 PM #8
Epochal
Squire
sometimes.....sometimes maybe somewhere else. Big Grin

There are those of US that are satisfied by common pursuits and then there are those of US for whom the Extraordinary will NEVER be enough. So ask yourself, "which one AM I?"

04-28-2016, 11:31 AM #9
MissCherokee
Knight
Tongue  This video was hilarious . Thank you , I don't know who the youtuber is ,but she is funny !!! Made me smile .'.Nasa knows your stupid . Animation= Fact ;
(04-14-2016, 07:53 AM)Vytas Wrote:  Very funny...

Silence Is Consent ! The Manufacturing   of Consent . Perception Management and  Social Engineering~ The Real Battlefield Is Your Mind and Conscience

The following 1 user Likes MissCherokee's post:
  • Trenton

04-28-2016, 07:25 PM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
(04-14-2016, 07:53 AM)Vytas Wrote:  Very funny...

That's absolutely  hilarious.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • MissCherokee, Vytas