#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Demon appeared in dream

02-02-2016, 08:00 PM #1
Floss
Marshall
I love God
This post was last modified: 03-18-2016, 05:03 AM by Floss.
The following 2 users Like Floss's post:
  • The Creeper, Trenton

02-02-2016, 10:23 PM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
ugh, tmi on the ass hair dude.

But otherwise, that's a great opener for TV series. Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

02-03-2016, 04:27 AM #3
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
I have made thread that also touches on this phenomenon; maybe it will help you to read other's advice there?

Here's the link:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread...ching+hour

I am sure there are useful tips for you in that thread Smile

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 5 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Scimitar, The Creeper, Floss, Trenton, Tarikko

02-03-2016, 05:09 AM #4
Goku
Chaplain
Creepy, but it was just a dream so it doesn't 100% mean it was a demon, I could be wrong though.

From my perspective there could be underlying fears, emotions or feelings that you're supressing/neglecting/refusing to face.

Who do you think the women in the white dress was? Was there a recent death in the family? Potentially a childhood friend that you knew from school?

Is there a connection between the people you knew but didn't speak in both dreams?

Do you believe the game of hide and seek with the devil symbolises a fear of the Elite or unknown?

I assume you've been sharing your knowledge with your girlfriend, do you think there is the connection or are you convinced it's a demon?
This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 09:14 AM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 6 users Like Goku's post:
  • Serendipity, Scimitar, The Creeper, novam terram, Floss, Trenton

02-03-2016, 06:38 AM #5
erucysae
Justiciar
What you're experiencing is the world of the Jinn. Please do some reading on this dimension, and alot of things will begin to make sense.
Please also read Sid's thread (the link doesnt seem to be working so I'll repost it) http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-3-33-the-Devil-s-witching-hour
This goes into a discussion about sleep paralysis.

Like I said do some background research on Jinn, and if you have any further questions then please feel free to ask. Alot of members here have a great deal of experience and knowledge in this (in light of the Qur'an and Sunnah), so we're more than happy to help.

Assalaam

~Eru

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 7 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Serendipity, Sidhuriel, Scimitar, The Creeper, Floss, Trenton, Tarikko

02-03-2016, 09:01 AM #6
Trenton
Justiciar
Dream can become intertwined with folks you spend a lot of time with, especially a loved one sleeping near you. I'm not sure how it happens, but it could explain why you and your girlfriend had a shared dream. To you, you were seeing the woman scared shitless. And to your girlfriend, she was standing there scared shitless. Maybe an entity caused this, but shared nightmares are rare, but do happen.

I'll retell one I heard earlier last year. A friend of mine and her sister sleep in the same bedroom. She had a dream where she picked up scissors and stabbed her sister.

The next morning her sister said "I had a dream you got up and stabbed me with scissors! Wtf??? Ha-ha"

Demonic nightmares can be pretty traumatic, but I'm sure you'll be alright. I've had my share of dreams like this. Especially ones where a friend is in my dream, but it isn't really them, but a doppelganger, and I get scared out of my mind.
Dreams play on our subconscious fears, so I'd suggest figuring out what the dream meant to you, so it won't happen again. Even if it is a demon, if you figure out their game, they won't be able to pull tricks like that on you.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Serendipity, Scimitar, The Creeper, Floss, Tarikko

02-03-2016, 09:39 AM #7
Sunflower
Marshall
Those are jinn's doing. When I was living in a dorm, I had this same dream 3 nights in a row. It always started with a figure of a girl opening my door, then she proceeded to sit down on a chair across my bed. She would try to come closer to my bed, but she couldn't because I always had Qur'an above my pillow. She would sit on that chair watching me sleep until morning.

I decided to put an end to it on day 4. I wrote down ayatul Kursi on a piece of paper and stuck it on the inside of the door. Alhamdulillah, that night, the same girl still opened the door but she couldn't get in. She would just wander around in the hallway, trying to get in, but she couldn't.

I have had many strange experiences with them, some near death experiences, and I used to be scared. But now, I just shrug it off. They cannot harm me without Allah's permission.

I seek refuge with Allah's perfect words from the evil of His creations.
The following 5 users Like Sunflower's post:
  • Scimitar, The Creeper, Trenton, Floss, Tarikko

02-03-2016, 10:42 AM #8
Floss
Marshall
(02-03-2016, 05:09 AM)Goku Wrote:  Creepy, but it was just a dream so it doesn't 100% mean it was a demon, I could be wrong though.
- it's something you have to experience yourself to know the different between regular scary dream vs a dream led by demon, in this case i'm positive it's a dream led by demon

From my perspective there could be underlying fears, emotions or feelings that you're supressing/neglecting/refusing to face.
-i'm not really in fear of anything at the moment, all my situations are pretty balance 

Who do you think the women in the white dress was? Was there a recent death in the family? Potentially a childhood friend that you knew from school?
-i have a feeling that this women in white dress was the same 'demon' i saw in my 1st grade class room 3rd world country, when i was about 6-7 year old i saw her in my classroom holding her baby looking straight at my face, after sunset. 

Is there a connection between the people you knew but didn't speak in both dreams?
- what i believe is these demon/jinn can read your mind and know everything about you, they intentionally put these 'senseless' person that i knew in real life there just cause they can

Do you believe the game of hide and seek with the devil symbolises a fear of the Elite or unknown?
-i believe the game hide & seek was a way of the jinn having 'fun' in a sense. also resulted in draining my energy by running shitless in their world. i can compared this experience with "TomorrowWorld's" trance beats devil play ground. the music there drain your energy and those demonic faces that they put up for decoration actually allow demon/jinns to play along and suck the energy out of these dumb kids. just imo

I assume you've been sharing your knowledge with your girlfriend, do you think there is the connection or are you convinced it's a demon?
- i'm convinced it's not a regular scary dream, but foshizzle it's narrated by that demon. 

thanks everyone, i'm not really in a paranoia stage anymore. feeling pretty normal now which mean gotta go to work now Dodgy . i will read the other thread provided by sid. just love to hear more similar story by other people  Big Grin
This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 10:54 AM by Floss.
The following 6 users Like Floss's post:
  • Sidhuriel, Scimitar, The Creeper, Trenton, Goku, Tarikko

02-03-2016, 10:59 AM #9
Goku
Chaplain
(02-03-2016, 10:42 AM)Floss Wrote:  it's something you have to experience yourself to know the different between regular scary dream vs a dream led by demon, in this case i'm positive it's a dream led by demon

-i'm not really in fear of anything at the moment, all my situations are pretty balance 

-i have a feeling that this women in white dress was the same 'demon' i saw in my 1st grade class room 3rd world country, when i was about 6-7 year old i saw her in my classroom holding her baby looking straight at my face, after sunset. 

- what i believe is these demon/jinn can read your mind and know everything about you, they intentionally put these 'senseless' person that i knew in real life there just cause they can

-i believe the game hide & seek was a way of the jinn having 'fun' in a sense. also resulted in draining my energy by running shitless in their world. i can compared this experience with "TomorrowWorld's" trance beats devil play ground. the music there drain your energy and those demonic faces that they put up for decoration actually allow demon/jinns to play along and suck the energy out of these dumb kids. just imo

- i'm convinced it's not a regular scary dream, but fosho it's narrated by that demon. 

I understand.

I've never had a Demon/Jinn encounter so I can't really share, I'll try to explain a quick analysis:

Let's say I believe in Jinn and Demons - they only have as much power as you let them, you have (arguably) full control over your body and emotions, so maybe you are subconsciously doubting yourself and your ability as a whole, which in turn opens the door for these things to occur?

Just a speculation from someone who doesn't believe in Demons/Jinn, make of it what you will Smile
This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 02:38 PM by Goku.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 4 users Like Goku's post:
  • Serendipity, Scimitar, The Creeper, Trenton

02-03-2016, 02:11 PM #10
novam terram
Justiciar
(02-02-2016, 08:00 PM)Floss Wrote:  The demon took me to their playground. We were playing hide & seek.
You "hide" from something that is "seeking" you because it is something that needs your attention. It must take you to its "playground" in order to interact because the playground represents the place you have created for it to stay hidden in your subconscious.

(02-02-2016, 08:00 PM)Floss Wrote:  I was hiding shitless,
While you are in its playground it is no longer hidden from you and also wants your attention, so you feel scared and hide yourself away instead.

(02-02-2016, 08:00 PM)Floss Wrote:  but in the dream I was unawared that the demon already knew where I was but pretended to play.

It knows where you hide but pretends to play along in order to show you that what you fear is not actually "real".

(02-02-2016, 08:00 PM)Floss Wrote:  I also saw someone I knew in this dream but like the last one, they never say anything, they were like just being placed there. The scariest thing was this demon look under/between it leg trying to find me.
The "person you know" in the dream represents the reflection of a certain aspect of your own ego (the reason for the mirror symbology in the previous dream). It does not speak, it is only a character or "mask" that the ego created in order to deal with this particular issue, which is the reason for the "demon" appearing "between their legs". This symbolizes that this mask is created by the ego (or seemed to be "just placed there" there as you mentioned) in order to stand in between the real "you" and whichever aspect of yourself it was created to obscure.
This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 02:12 PM by novam terram.
The following 5 users Like novam terram's post:
  • Floss, Serendipity, Trenton, Scimitar, Goku